As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ravnica Resurgence: Magic the Gathering

19495969798100»

• Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    Cant wait for dat pre-release drafts they'll have going as usual! Even better are the two-headed ogre one's.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I really, really love that enchantment.

I like overpriced blue card advantage enchantments way too much. Parallel thoughts and the ilk.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular
    Parallel Thoughts is first on my list of things to add to any blue EDH deck I ever make

I love it too much to not use it at literally every opportunity

a1o1MZu.jpg
    Pokemon White FC: 2623 5026 2422 SS: 2150 9795 3738 Black: 4212 6128 9776
    Black2: 1593 2528 7190 3DS:0216-0910-3881 LoL:drp527
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Give me watchwolf and privileged position!

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    drp527 wrote: »
    looks like we have art for the Gatecrash keyrunes and an as-yet unused (read: no card spoiled) Azorius lady riding a griffin
    Ni4Xt.jpg
    NISrD.jpg
    hmICd.jpg
    qM96s.jpg
    rBntL.jpg
    HSDTn.jpg

I really really like the Dimir one but they're all pretty great

If I'm not mistaken, Griffin-rider is what Vedalkens look like in Ravnica.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    drp, you have excellent opinions about all things small, rectangular, and cardboard.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    He does have good opinions about my dick

• Options
    drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    drp, you have excellent opinions about all things small, rectangular, and cardboard.

made a regular deck with Bronze Bombshell+Endless Whispers that used it for consistency

lots of -x/-1 effects, sacrifice creatures, and kill spells plus draw to get at the core two cards

still one of my favorite decks even if it's slow

because look I will go to all extremes to make something that looks fun even marginally playable

a1o1MZu.jpg
    Pokemon White FC: 2623 5026 2422 SS: 2150 9795 3738 Black: 4212 6128 9776
    Black2: 1593 2528 7190 3DS:0216-0910-3881 LoL:drp527
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    lol they just keep giving me more and more reasons to buy several boxes of this stuff

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Man, watchwolf token and populate...

Might have to consider playing Selsnya after all.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
This discussion has been closed.