As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

OH KAH TEE NOO LOO BYE BYE

• TefTef Registered User regular
    FURBYLICIOUS DEFINITION
    MAKE THEM BOYS GO CRAZY

F TO THE U R

B THE I THE E

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    now is there enough room in one of these to add in an uh, container of sorts

and still have room for all the electronics?

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I genuinely do not see the problem with Furbies. It's just a silly bandwagon to say they're creepy or whatever.

it's a little overblown but they're definitely a little creepy-looking, especially the old ones with the mechanical eyeballs

jerky motion, rolls its eyes around a lot, literally speaks in tongues

were it not for the cutesy marketing they'd seem pretty dang unsettling

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    TDOT, when you hear a Furby come to life on it's own in the middle of the night, borne unto consciousness by some unknown dark current, and hear it mutter some eldritch curse in a saccharine sweet simulated voice...

It...

It changes you.

[IMG][/img]
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    like yeah it's a bandwagon or a meme or whatever

but it started for a reason

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i once had a nightmare about watching a horror movie wherein bugs bunny and daffy duck were investigating murders

it was them interacting with people like space jam

the murderer was a furless furby that was snapping peoples' necks with its teeny tiny beak

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Sometimes, when I'm alone, and when I start to drift off to sleep, with the lights off...

When all is quiet and well with the world...

Uh sah pina! Heheheh!

The illusion is lost, and I see the world's true heart, trapped within the dark tendrils of a monstrous beast, whose eyes never cease to stare at the scuttling creatures above, its gaze fixed in a perpetual dull hunger.

[IMG][/img]
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    find me a pic of a furby furry

• MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Hey, I got one of the originals back when they first came out. I wanted one, but because they were so hard to find and I had contingency plans, I ended up with, like, 5.
    If you are willing to be at a store hours early before a black friday deal, things can be easy to get.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    find me a pic of a furby furry

4IIZr.png

broken image link
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    a new pocket pikachu please and thank you

• EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    My sister's furby's sound chip got corrupted and it started making devil noises.

I knew it must have happened to other people!
    This is a thread of nightmares

A friend of mine had two furbies, and she paid the price for her hubris

One day she left the two of them facing each other in her room and when she returned later... they both had their mouths locked open, just going "UNNNNGGGG" in a low, constant rumble

She removed the batteries and put them away forever

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    a friend of mine has a furby that he peeled all the fur off of

it is horrifying

• sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    god dammit shorty

your post made me look at pictures of hairless cats

@swill what is the deal with hairless cats?

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Might buy one of these for my Secret Satan this year.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I genuinely do not see the problem with Furbies. It's just a silly bandwagon to say they're creepy or whatever.

This is as dumb as someone saying that people only like a restaurant that they personally don't like because they're just joining some bandwagon. When I say I find them creepy and absurd, I mean that I find them creepy and absurd. Not that hey everyone else is saying this so I will also to try and fit in. Because as you know, I am so very concerned about fitting in and seeming cool.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Stop the furbsecution

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    i once had a nightmare about watching a horror movie wherein bugs bunny and daffy duck were investigating murders

it was them interacting with people like space jam

the murderer was a furless furby that was snapping peoples' necks with its teeny tiny beak

that doesn't sound like a nightmare

that sounds like the best hard boiled police procedural since law and order

reposig.jpg
  • TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    You awake in the dead of night

You can’t sleep – the room seems brighter than it should be for 2 a.m.

You roll over to see the source of the illumination

The half dead stare of a pair of electronic eyes that are focused solely upon you stares back

The room is too dark, and the eyes are too bright

Those eyes

Those unrelenting, unyielding, unwavering eyes

You freeze in abject horror trying your best to see what Lovecraftian terror could possibly poses such nightmarish parts

But the room is too dark

And those eyes are too bright

As a cold sweat breaks over you, you barely manage to squeak out a question you expect to go unanswered

“....h-hello?”

U NYE WAY LOH NEE WAY BYE BYE WOAAAAAAHHHH

Those horrible screeching sounds are foreign to you - and yet they sound so familiar

It is almost as if-

And then you realise

This is the song that will end the world.

xlarge.jpg

Tasteticle on

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
    TheNewFurbyUnveiled-80737.jpg

Furby, you understand how everything in this world fits together except people

• MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    This thread is kinda making me want one of the new ones

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I want to get one of the news ones, and replace its fur with a burlap sack. Gonna make myself a tiny scarecrow furby.

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I would by a Furby Cthulu. Come on Hasbro, make it happen.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    TheNewFurbyUnveiled-80737.jpg

Furby, you understand how everything in this world fits together except people

This reminds me of the exocomps on Star Trek.

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I feel a little sorry for that Furby in the back though.

He has no friends.

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »

This is as dumb as someone saying that people only like a restaurant that they personally don't like because they're just joining some bandwagon.
    Nah.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    spono wrote: »
    what is the deal with hairless cats?

Some people are allergic to cat hair or dander yet still want to own a cat.

Hairless cats have been selectively bred for this purpose.

Then some people like the breed and get one despite not being allergic.

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Ah, good old Garbyduke.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Name any of the 10 differences you can spot!
    409253_442623042461525_1774329628_n.jpg

who is the intern who photoshops furbys all day and where do i go to apply for their job

uc3ufTB.png
    ahhhhhhhh

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Welp, now I know what I'm getting my Satan for Xmas.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I can only find 9

zkHcp.jpg
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    did you check

behind you

• BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    reminds me of demon elmo

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    spono wrote: »
    what is the deal with hairless cats?

Some people are allergic to cat hair or dander yet still want to own a cat.

Hairless cats have been selectively bred for this purpose.

Then some people like the breed and get one despite not being allergic.

I've got a friend who has a hairless cat

this is the same friend who used to joke about getting a hairless cat and tattooing flames down the side like a hotrod

• FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    ferby aint got shit on cabbage patch

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    The Sphynx being hypoallergenic is kinda like
    a complex issue
    because you aren't really allergic to the fur, you're allergic to a protein called Fel d 1, which is in spit and glands in the skin. So you have a good chance of actually re-acting worse to Sphynx's than with other cats. But there are people who are allergic to other cats but claim to be fine with hairless cats, but it's suggested that may just be the person adapting to the cat and becoming less allergic through prolonged contact.

Source: My own research over many years of lusting over sphynx cats

22.jpg

i really dont like hairless cats

i pity them and detest them alternatively

• No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Yeah russian blues are the best cats re: alergies

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    i really dont like hairless cats

i pity them and detest them alternatively

I'd cuddle the shit out of a hairless cat