As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Party Rock has left the building

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    well now it's a sad day for music

• Options
    AgahnimAgahnim Registered User regular
    well now it's a sad day for music
    where is my agree button

2.jpg
    3DS FC: 2148-8300-8608 WiiU: AgahnimD
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    lmfao gtfo?

smh...

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    OH THANK GOD they're not breaking up, this was seriously going to poop on my night

Fuck the haters, LMFAO is so goddamn fun

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I can sort of appreciate LMFAO for realizing their music is dumb and just rolling with it.

Also I find the "Sexy and I know it" video hilarious, partly because of the crotchthrusting.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    OH THANK GOD they're not breaking up, this was seriously going to poop on my night

Salient's corpse has been infested with spiders. We need to incinerate her.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    And thus, the music crisis is over! Praise be to those above who heard our cries, listened to our prayers! We shall not be abandoned, on this desolate, dessicated landscape that lacks LMFAO! For lo, they have given us so much, like that one shitty song that doesn't leave your brain, except with chemical assistance. And that other shitty song that you need a crowbar to pry out of your memory.

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    One of those guys took a swing at Mitt Romney, so they're okay in my book.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    At their concert they sprayed champagne on everyone

And also tore off their pants during Sexy and I Know It

Basically the best most fun to dance/jog to

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »

This Sandra is full of spiders

seriously dude don't touch her

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »

This Sandra is full of spiders

seriously dude don't touch her

aaaah less than two weeks can't wait

My October reading list is growing and I love it.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Yeah, best to go out before you lose your artistic integrity.

LMFAO had artistic integrity?

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    i do believe

that is the joke

• Options
    SkylarkSkylark o7 Vile Rat o7 o7 Photon Torpedo o7Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    I can sort of appreciate LMFAO for realizing their music is dumb and just rolling with it.

Also I find the "Sexy and I know it" video hilarious, partly because of the crotchthrusting.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yea.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Did someone say PARTY and ROCK?

AndrewWK1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    I guess LMFAO is kind of catchy and fun. Kind of. But then, Electric Six is much catchier and funner and more clever as well as better musically.

So I still don't really give a toss about LMFAO and their crude music and humor.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    The Geek wrote: »

AndrewWK1.jpg

i'm pretty sure you could give Andrew WK an Akai MPC and thirty minutes and he could produce a better dance pop hit than LMFAO

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular

AndrewWK1.jpg

i'm pretty sure you could give Andrew WK an Akai MPC and thirty minutes and he could produce a better dance pop hit than LMFAO
    :x

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_lxriJT3y0

Catchier and better musically than Party Rock Anthem

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Knowing that LMFAO was the name of the band that did I'm Sexy and I Know It a couple months ago helped me to win tickets to a RHCP concert in November.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    i get the impression from andrew WK and his general antics he is really into his schtick

also ponies D:

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Fandyien wrote: »
    i get the impression from andrew WK and his general antics he is really into his schtick

also ponies D:

You mean he wasn't trolling them?

Like he did at the Gathering of the juggalos?

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Knowing that LMFAO was the name of the band that did I'm Sexy and I Know It a couple months ago helped me to win tickets to a RHCP concert in November.

that's like a cavalcade of shit music

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Having listened to some of their stuff before Party Rock existed, I can say that LMFAO is basically just what would happen if the Striders from Homestuck got popular.

• Options
    The striders do not suck, mortal.

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    I hate the two songs I've heard too goddamn much from them.

I wish they would die and I'd never have to hear any future brain cancer they shit out of their mouths.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    Serious Music Opinions up in hurr

Anyway I certainly can understand not appreciating LMFAO's brand of humor (crude and faux-sexist jokes, mostly), and I don't expect everyone to like them. And I also like Electric Six a whole lot! The thing I will say about Andrew W.K. though is that he's not really the same style of music at all. When I'm jogging or out dancing, I want catchy and upbeat (and occasionally - okay often - very stupid) pop music.

And I also think lame sexual innuendos are hilarious, but that's something completely different.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    I don't like lmfao or electric six

• Options
    And that is totally fine!

There are lots of reasons to not like them.

More importantly, how do you feel about the Danish?

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    too many carbs

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Golf claps

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Bravo Dru
    never heard of them

• Options
    mwah!

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    I enjoy their hit singles

Fuck the haters

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    My biggest problem with LMFAO isn't really the genre or lyrical content or any of that. It's that a lot of the music is incoherent. Some of the tracks I've heard are just generic pop production, but the two or three most popular tracks I heard all over the place were each a mess of incongruent 15 second clips from four different songs that got shuffled together for three and a half minutes.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    In more important news, Ke$ha's new single drops on Tuesday

CAN'T

WAIT

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    She still has a career.

• Options
    my problem with acts like ke$ha and LMFAO isn't that they're trashy pop music that's aimed at the lowest common denominator

i love that shit

my problem is that it's bad trashy pop music that's aimed at the lowest common denominator

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    In more important news, Ke$ha's new single drops on Tuesday

CAN'T

WAIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY&feature=related

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    my problem with acts like ke$ha and LMFAO isn't that they're trashy pop music that's aimed at the lowest common denominator

i love that shit

my problem is that it's bad trashy pop music that's aimed at the lowest common denominator

name some good TPMTAATLCD