As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Party Rock has left the building

13»

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    She still has a career.
    You missed out placing a question mark

Off to bed I go!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    LMFAO is literally junk pop music to get drunk and dance like an idiot to. Yes it's crass and hollow, but it's also a lot of fun if you just jump around to it. If you want to get upset at people that make crappy music with even less substance, there's Ke$ha, Chris (Knucks) Brown, Knickelback etc. etc.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    PFFT K pop is where it's at
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wmJ5DD9W2s

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I remember the days I used to love Ke$ha. Shudder.

The worst part is I heard one of her acoustic songs. She has a genuinely incredible voice, yet chooses to use Autotune in her songs, when more people would love her regular voice if she would only use that instead.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Nah the sad fact is that a certain demographic actually seems to want autotune

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    my problem with acts like ke$ha and LMFAO isn't that they're trashy pop music that's aimed at the lowest common denominator

i love that shit

my problem is that it's bad trashy pop music that's aimed at the lowest common denominator

Nah, Ke$ha is great.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I remember the days I used to love Ke$ha. Shudder.

The worst part is I heard one of her acoustic songs. She has a genuinely incredible voice, yet chooses to use Autotune in her songs, when more people would love her regular voice if she would only use that instead.
    Along with expanding her collaborations, the singer expanded her musical repertoire, as she began playing the guitar significantly more with the plans of incorporating it into her new material. In February 2012, while being interviewed by Glamour, Kesha stated that while she was currently in the process of writing songs for her album, she was also taking a variety of instrument lessons, emphasizing specifically that she was taking guitar lessons.
    In an interview with fashion publication V Magazine, Kesha stated that many songs on the album would not contain Auto-tune

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Somehow the world keeps turning.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »
    She still has a career.
    You missed out placing a question mark

Off to bed I go!

I actually did mean for there to be a question mark, but phone typing. Also, this quote bug is hilarious.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Quotequotequotequote

• Options
  • Options
    Sammich[E]Sammich[E] Registered User regular
    Eh. LMFAO. Whatever.
    Also autotune is just a thing now. Bon Iver uses it ffs :[

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    The one thing lmfao-related I like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84WpcmJ28Yg

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Sammich[E] wrote: »
    Eh. LMFAO. Whatever.
    Also autotune is just a thing now. Bon Iver uses it ffs :[

Man Bon Iver has *been* using it since his debut.

• Options