As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Autumn is Awesome!!! [Fuck Yeah Fall!!!]

124»

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    @Usagi did you ever go to Franklin Cider Mill in Bloomfield Hills?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I will say, we do have some awesome place here where I live. We have the Albanease Candy Factory which makes the worlds greatest gummies, and we have the gigantic County Line Orchard, they have tons of apples, pumpkins, a corn maze, kid rides, a restaurant, and they make fresh: doughnuts, 12 kids of butter, salsas, ciders, fudge, kettle corn, salad dressings, honey, tea, and stuff I can remember right now. I'm always stoked when I get to go
    http://www.countylineorchard.com/index.html

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Usagi did you ever go to Franklin Cider Mill in Bloomfield Hills?

We did! I can't remember the name of the pumpkin farm but we used to do both of those every fall with the family or the Girl Scouts

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    the advantage of midwest livin' is that we get the best fall. this is science.

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I don't think we get real fall weather until December.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    North Carolina has a pretty awesome fall, when it remembers to happen

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular

Is that to make up for everything else?

Blake T wrote: »

Is that to make up for everything else?

also the best spring summer and winter but that's opinions and not science

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Hi guys I like fall too love the cold weather!

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular

You can never have the best fall when you live in a place so lacking in real mountains.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Ohio is flat as hell.

Cornfields as far as the eye can see.

Druhim wrote: »

You can never have the best fall when you live in a place so lacking in real mountains.

that's stupid. you can't have corn mazes in the mountains.

Don't need corn mazes in the mountains because they're already awesome enough.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Perth doesn't really get autumn except from foreign trees.

It just goes to hot and not raining to suddenly cold (for Perth) and not raining.

We get a bit of spring though. That's nice.

Blake T on
  • darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    The best part about Fall is the smell. Burning wood and dead leaves. Glorious. In the midwest anyway, maybe it just smells like rotting bums in your fancy, schmancy cities.

Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yes. Like I said, it smelt great at the festivle yesterday. Wood smoke and stew and giant outdoor ovens. And the beer. THE DARK BEER!

• BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    I am so excited for my upcoming trip to DC and Boston, because it'll be my first east coast autumn experience.

(The leaves will be changing colors next week, right?)

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    How cold does it get during Autumn on the east coast? Bring a scarf!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    It's Honeycrisp time, aww yeah

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    fall is the short evanescent part of the year when virginia is pleasant

reposig.jpg
  • freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    How cold does it get during Autumn on the east coast? Bring a scarf!

Right now the high is sitting in the high 60s, low 70s. It's pretty cool in the morning and and night but during the day it'll hit mid-70s and be fairly warm. A little cooler in a week maybe, I'd say bring a light jacket and you'll be fine.

For DC at least, I don't know what Boston weather is like

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I need to buy a new hoodie.

Yay!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »

Yay!

hoodie season is the bomb. hoodies make me feel secure and make choosing fashionable shirts a nonissue

reposig.jpg

Yay!

A good problem to have.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    I love the twisp hoodie I got at pax.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I am enjoying the autumn weather here in Vancouver

it's cool and foggy in the morning when I walk to work and first class snugglin' weather, but it's still fine and warm enough to go out for a walk at night time