As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] PAX Prime 2012 Costumes

1121314151618»

• Options
    GamingGoddessGamingGoddess Profesh Nerd Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    If anyone has any of The Doctor and Courtesan Templars from Assassins creed brotherhood, it would be appreciated! Thank you :)

Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    "Pictochat? No. Dicktochat!"
  • Options
    DeliveratorDeliverator Registered User regular
    Looking for pictures of:
    Friday - Female Scout and female Soldier from TF2
    Saturday - Lilith from Borderlands and Maya from Borderlands 2 (we were standing in front of the Borderlands 2 statues for a while)

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    Looking for Saturday - Canadaman (Canadian cape, logoed chest, red gloves).

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    dstchiaridstchiari Registered User regular
    Looking for Saturday - 3xGuild Wars 2 cosplayers (Mesmer, thief, ranger). We were only at the show for a couple hours Saturday, but we were at the GW2 party for long, long time. lol :D

Only found one so far.
    original.jpg

• Options
    LaKangaRueLaKangaRue Registered User regular
    One more request for pictures of the 2 Banes walking around... Please and thank you. <3

• Options
    zannahzannah Registered User regular
    LaKangaRue wrote: »
    One more request for pictures of the 2 Banes walking around... Please and thank you. <3

@dtjaaaam has at least one of the Banes in the collection he posted. Don't have the exact link with me, but I believe it was on Saturday.

• Options
    arwen_doll16_LOTRarwen_doll16_LOTR Commander Registered User regular
    Looking for pictures of me! I was Commander Shepard, the one in the visor :) please pm or reply here!!

I should go.
    534159_4247466298641_1660805487_n.jpg
  • Options
    ainilomeainilome Registered User regular
    Did my very first cosplay this weekend but was in such an excited rush that I got almost no pictures. If anyone caught Jihl Nabaat (Final Fantasy XII http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Jihl_Nabaat ) I'd really love to see! I was most often with my BF who was Cid Raines.

• Options
    ellamenoellameno SeattleRegistered User regular
    Hi, I'm looking for photos of my Fallout 3 wastelander cosplay. I was there all 3 days.
    tumblr_m9n3cneU5F1qzatpao1_r1_500.jpg

Thanks in advance!

• Options
    ZombicusZombicus Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    For those of you looking for photos of your costume, Dreaming Comics took quite a few at their booth.
    I found both my 11th Doctor costumes on their PAX Facebook Album, and I'm sure quite a few of you are in there as well.
    dreamingcomics1.jpg
    dreamingcomics2.jpg

You need to be signed in to Facebook to view the entire album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3596876125642.2134407.1385645573&type=3

Zombicus on
    Prime Presence: 08, 09, 10, 12, 13, 14 | Heading to Prime 2015!
    pinnypals.com/pals/Zombicus
  • Options
    Sharkey1337Sharkey1337 Registered User regular

Saw you guys eating at Cheesecake Factory across from my table. Costumes ROCKED! Wish I got a picture with you guys, but didn't want to disturb your meal. XP

• Options
    ZombicusZombicus Registered User regular
    Saw you guys eating at Cheesecake Factory across from my table. Costumes ROCKED! Wish I got a picture with you guys, but didn't want to disturb your meal. XP
    There's something wonderful about seeing people in costume at the restaurants. Deadpool (mask on) at the Taphouse was an amusing sight.

Prime Presence: 08, 09, 10, 12, 13, 14 | Heading to Prime 2015!
    pinnypals.com/pals/Zombicus
  • Options
    LOL! I ran into that guy a few times, very pleasant fellow!

• Options
    oyasumidesuoyasumidesu Registered User regular

You can always ask for a photo w/us IMO. we worked 6+ months on them. We always love to get photos Xd plus Schwarma style photos of characters are always fun xD

• Options
    edited September 2012
    You can always ask for a photo w/us IMO. we worked 6+ months on them. We always love to get photos Xd plus Schwarma style photos of characters are always fun xD

Well I'll be back next year in my Umbrella costume again most likely, will definitely take you up on your word if I see you guys! :D

Sharkey1337 on
  • Options
    irikahirikah Registered User regular
    Looking for Avatar Korra from Saturday and Sunday :[

.life.laugh.love.
  • Options
    SwordMageSwordMage Registered User regular
    If anyone has photos of the Black and White Mages from Saturday... I'd be grateful.

SwordMage, aka Willa
    ---
    twitter: SwordMage86
    XBL: SwordMagelet
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    My wife was super pumped to get her photo taken with Teddie. Really nice job on that costume. Getting the squeaker toy for the footsteps made her day. Were you bent over at all in that costume, or were you able to walk upright?

• Options
    u5agiu5agi bunny! Registered User new member
    my first cosplay at pax as Alice!

418851_10151125903726702_60068249_n.jpg Blurry pic

If anyone has pictures of Alice, would be much appreciated! Thanks! :D

• Options
    ElgaladwenElgaladwen Registered User regular
    Hey there, I'm not having much luck finding pictures of my costumes, and I'd love to have a couple, so if anyone has any of Poison from Street Fighter/Final Fight from Friday (I'm this one, specifically, there was another Poison cosplayer I saw, too, who was awesome! Thanks to DTJAAAAM for this picture.) or Kasumi from Dead or Alive from Saturday, (This costume) please tell me! Thank you so much!

OddishSmallSprite.gif
    Be the very best. Like no one ever was. http://paxpokemonleague.net
  • Options
    kemikalkemikal Registered User regular
    Elgaladwen wrote: »
    Hey there, I'm not having much luck finding pictures of my costumes, and I'd love to have a couple, so if anyone has any of Poison from Street Fighter/Final Fight from Friday (I'm this one, specifically, there was another Poison cosplayer I saw, too, who was awesome! Thanks to DTJAAAAM for this picture.) or Kasumi from Dead or Alive from Saturday, (This costume) please tell me! Thank you so much!

Since I found one of my photos in there, I flipped through it and found one each of you. :)
    http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/09/60-awesome-cosplayers-from-pax-prime-2012/kasumi
    http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/09/60-awesome-cosplayers-from-pax-prime-2012/c-viper-and-poison

Assassin's Ball, Prime '13: @CowboyVerse
    TWDT '13: Hufflepuff OotP
  • Options
    ElgaladwenElgaladwen Registered User regular
    kemikal wrote: »
    Elgaladwen wrote: »

Since I found one of my photos in there, I flipped through it and found one each of you. :)
    http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/09/60-awesome-cosplayers-from-pax-prime-2012/kasumi
    http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/09/60-awesome-cosplayers-from-pax-prime-2012/c-viper-and-poison

Thank you so much! :)

OddishSmallSprite.gif
    Be the very best. Like no one ever was. http://paxpokemonleague.net
  • Options
    mclaren777mclaren777 Registered User new member
    Does anybody know how I can get a hold of these ladies?

PAX Gallery
    iETMLah3YUQUO.jpg

• Options
    If anyone has any personal pictures of me in the Umbrella costume and would like to share them, I'd appreciate it! :D

• Options
    MembinoMembino Registered User regular
    041tnh.jpg
    here is me as corporate mundo. all the other league cos-players were awesome and friendly. if i learned one thing from this experience is NEVER USE LATEX PAINT. that was my one regret. it was useless in the end super sticky and uncomfortable. but for the most part the paint held up throughout the day. i was bummed out i missed the league stage photos because i got stuck in the damn swag line for 2 hours. although it would have been a little awkward cause i found out there was another mundo there too, (although i was probably a little more accurate :winky:) he was friendly too when i met him in the other line . i wish the other league cosplayers had posted on this forum what they where going as but i guess not everyone checks out these forums. But for next year im already calling Pentakill Yorick and Jayce :P

• Options
    vgcvgc United StatesRegistered User regular
    Anyone get a picture of the little green dragon?

• Options
    hyrulehero96hyrulehero96 The Hero of Rhyme Registered User regular
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/58709039@N03/sets/72157631490891062/

some cosplay photos! Thanks for anyone who posed for these!

Slim, Relax, Fine Wine At The Qfc, On A Snowy Saturday Night

My Body Is always Reggie
  • Options
    ZazumZazum Registered User regular
    I dressed up as a Dalek and neglected to take pictures. Anyone have any of a short haired red headed lady with a black dress?

• Options
    MissLNGETMissLNGET Registered User new member
    I was Blackthorn Morgana from League of Legends. Let me know if ya have a pic of me !
    Here is my album:

flickr.com/photos/misslnget/sets/72157631395495430/
    Membino wrote: »
    here is me as corporate mundo. all the other league cos-players were awesome and friendly. if i learned one thing from this experience is NEVER USE LATEX PAINT. that was my one regret. it was useless in the end super sticky and uncomfortable. but for the most part the paint held up throughout the day. i was bummed out i missed the league stage photos because i got stuck in the damn swag line for 2 hours. although it would have been a little awkward cause i found out there was another mundo there too, (although i was probably a little more accurate :winky:) he was friendly too when i met him in the other line . i wish the other league cosplayers had posted on this forum what they where going as but i guess not everyone checks out these forums. But for next year im already calling Pentakill Yorick and Jayce :P

I got one of you !
    flickr.com/photos/misslnget/7926565444/in/set-72157631395495430

• Options
    GlovesGloves Registered User new member
    SwordMage wrote: »
    If anyone has photos of the Black and White Mages from Saturday... I'd be grateful.

Thank you for the interest! That was my wife and I. I've been looking for some myself, so if you find any, please let me know!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited September 2012
    Gloves wrote: »
    SwordMage wrote: »

Thank you for the interest! That was my wife and I. I've been looking for some myself, so if you find any, please let me know!

@SwordMage and her husband(I think? sig oth) were also black and white mages ;)

zerzhul on
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    I have zero pictures of myself, and would like to know if there's anywhere that the Ghostbusters have been posted to? I know there were a few of us, but I'm the tall one with the full backpack and gear. Also with a trap girl on saturday.

newsig-notweed.jpg
  • Options
    X DarkFairy XX DarkFairy X Registered User regular
    I was The Vanguard from Assassin's Creed: Revelations on both Friday and Saturday. If anyone managed to get a picture that they'd be willing to share, I would really appreciate it =)

• Options
    FeroniaFeronia Registered User new member
    I was one of the Frosted Ezreals running around, If I found myself in any of your albums I snagged the pics, but I always give photo credits!

Here's an imgur album of the crappy blurry photos that I got.. Most are of friends and myself derping around but I got some cosplay photos!

This discussion has been closed.