As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

we're living in the cyberpunk future

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Oi guv wheres me bum.meat

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Are you saying that he offered to stick it in your butt but then asked you to stick it in his butt

And then he did but he never got a dick in his butt at all, I guess. That's one
    nixon.jpg
    Tricky Dick

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I have a theory. All this doomsday end of the world because of this or that has been happening since the farm of time. The planet has always been just about to die, its just now we have the tools to see it and care enough to notice.

Interesting theory, but I detect a flaw

namely that it is a ridiculous theory

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Are you saying that he offered to stick it in your butt but then asked you to stick it in his butt

I'm saying not only that but he disappeared with half my dick and I never got any of his!

Also I guess he moved back to nigeria.

• balerbowerbalerbower Registered User regular
    Sooner or later machines will be crankin out pop chart hits. Pretty sure pop can be deciphered with algorithms.

All live performances will be holograms.

balerbower wrote: »
    Sooner or later machines will be crankin out pop chart hits. Pretty sure pop can be deciphered with algorithms.

...I'm actually okay with this

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Is "hiding a dick in a butt" a euphemism for anything other than hiding a dick in a butt or am I not parsing that correctly

It's kind of amazing you even wondered.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    would link a video of a live Miku performance but i dont hate myself quite enough

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular

transformers5posterlizl.png

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Squall wrote: »
    huff

puff

w-wow....

EzUAYcn.png
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I only watched like 40 seconds of that

but all those people with the glow sticks have less than zero rhythm

zkHcp.jpg
    Kadith wrote: »
    I only watched like 40 seconds of that

but all those people with the glow sticks have less than zero rhythm

I beat you at 44 seconds.

I'll just let you know that you didn't miss much.

Oh Japan

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    BusterK wrote: »

transformers5posterlizl.png
    Actor Glenn Morshower had this to say to Examiner last weekend at the Con X KC in Kansas City, Missouri:

"After I did the opening ceremonies for the ride, Steven Spielberg walked up to me and chatted and said 'You know we've got you set to do the fourth one and probably the fifth one on the heels of that," said on how he was approached about the new sequels. "So, I guess in December we are on our way to making 4 and 5."

me in that crowd at 1:27, my fuckin worst nightmares made manifest

(ban michael bay from film)

me in that crowd at 1:27, my fuckin worst nightmares made manifest

ahahahaha

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Michael Bay cannot be banned from film any more than satan can be removed from hell

it is his domain. Hollywood is Bay. Bay is hollywood.

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Miku and Tupac collaboration plz

b1ehrMM.gif
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Squall

Get yourself a bionic vibrating butt

And you'll have all the anal you could want

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    (ban Spielberg from Tranformers)

edited September 2012
    i hate that spielberg of all people can't make good transformers movies

it saddens me

oh well at least I have the current comic book ongoings wherein Megatron is a miner turned revolutionary and the Decepticons are based on communism

Antimatter on
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i still think a movie that is all explosions and Tom Cruise running would make the most money ever.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    i hate that spielberg of all people can't make good transformers movies

it saddens me

oh well at least I have the current comic book ongoings wherein Megatron is a miner turned revolutionary and the Decepticons are based on communism

And you'll always have Fall of Cybertron

(if you're reading this and you haven't already, play Fall of Cybertron)

Melding wrote: »
    i still think a movie that is all explosions and Tom Cruise running would make the most money ever.

Let's be honest with outselves. The only reasons to watch Tom Cruise movies is watching him run, and gay undertones. Most action movies are only loved because "check out all that shit exploding"

If we can get gay explosions and tom cruise running we basically have Hollywood gold.

Maybe have the intro read by Morgan Freeman and a Will Smith cameo.

Dvd extra: Watch Vin Deasil Ramp over Tom Cruise running and then dive out of his exploding car.

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    the post-credits scene is jason statham glaring angrily at something off-camera

0BnD8l3.gif
    Yes. YES.

It leads into the sequel: Bruce Willis Getting Beat Up as Wayne Knight Laughs at Things.

• FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited September 2012

David Cope is already kind of doing that with classical music, sans hologram. He still has some input though.

Flay on
  • BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    huff

puff

w-wow....

10 seconds before i felt sorry for the band and the real singer. I bet that entire backup band is suicidal. 15 seconds before i wondered if the singer is a synch computer voice.

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    THUG LIFE UGUU~

b1ehrMM.gif
    Flay wrote: »

David Cope is already kind of doing that with classical music, sans hologram. He still has some input though.

holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit

• gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    THUG LIFE UGUU~

surely you mean

THUGUU~

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    gtrmp wrote: »
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    THUG LIFE UGUU~

surely you mean

THUGUU~

boooo, get off the staaaaaaaaaage

JtgVX0H.png
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    Would it be weird to mention that I'm looking for some good anal?
    I just thought I'd throw that out there in case-

Weird? Yeah. Okay never mind

Well if you'd just answer my Craigslist ad!

I don't read craigslist. First you think you're meeting a man for anonymous casual sex with a guy who needs to hide his dick in your butt. But then you find out that he needs a little bit of yours to get by so you give it back but then you find out that his dick was never in your butt in the first place.

I have no idea what is going on in this post but I assure you I would never be misleading about what I wanted to hide my dick in.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    yo once you're dead pretty sure bullying becomes ineffective

• FavlaudFavlaud just straight up awful Registered User regular
    you don't know that

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    man did you guys hear about the girl in jersey, those two teenagers killed her because she tried to fight them off when they tried to steal her bike

oh and then in upper marion, a grandma got killed and somebody stole a baby

east coast terrifying coast

yo once you're dead pretty sure bullying becomes ineffective

your point being?

belruelotterav-1.jpg