As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Diablo] destroy the Rift Oculus, find Nephalem Rifts, id The Oculus

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    sometimes when i search for a legendary in the field by name d3 just instantly shuts down to desktop with an error message

no glitching or anything it just goes bam desktop

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    I think d3 took out the power for a few miles around

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    sometimes when i search for a legendary in the field by name d3 just instantly shuts down to desktop with an error message

you have the strangest bugs in this game

not really bugs diablo just hates my pc

• darklite_xdarklite_x I'm not an r-tard... Registered User regular
    Or perhaps Diablo is your PC.

Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
    TheStig wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »
    Ohhhh I just realized now with lower items rolling 63 stuff the 61 uniques can actually be good!

@TheStig Legendary/set items won't be affected by the new affix rules.

Steam ID: darklite_x Xbox Gamertag: Darklite 37 PSN:Rage_Kage_37 Battle.Net:darklite#2197
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    fixed legendary/set affixes won't be affected

the random affixes should, though, which is a big buff for certain legendaries

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    Wow, they really hate critical mass. So now we are back to two wiz builds, blizzard wizard and archon wizard.

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    i'm so sick of blizzwiz

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
    Well at least with twice the legendary drop rate you'll get to archon twice as fast!

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Walt wrote: »
    Well at least with twice the legendary drop rate you'll get to archon twice as fast!

:rotate:

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I need 1.0.5 to get here so I can try new sentry turret

Also they need to change sentry turret from a cooldown to a stock system, it is on my list of skills they have made wrong for no reason

2x39jD4.jpg
    fixed legendary/set affixes won't be affected

the random affixes should, though, which is a big buff for certain legendaries

Interesting, I never considered that. Given how adamant Blizz is in mentioning the fact that legendaries/sets won't be changing I can't help but wonder though if they aren't coding them to specifically ignore the new rules so the random modifiers don't benefit. I could absolutely see them doing that, and I have to admit that I don't think it's unreasonable either. In any case, the fact that they're doubling the drop rate has me stoked because as it is it just takes too long to find these items. I did manage to get some Frostburns yesterday with perfect cold damage/cold skill damage modifiers, but I was disappointed to see the frosties aren't selling for shit.

edited September 2012
    bear in mind doubling set/legendary droprates only increases it from a 'miniscule chance' to 'slightly less miniscule chance'

Beasteh on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Dont forget that ross is dross

• ZekZek Registered User regular
    Legendary droprates are already respectable with really high MF, doubling it on top of that should make them fairly plentiful.

• mccartmccart Registered User regular

I also have this problem, I seem to be able to avoid it if I just do a workaround search for the first couple of searches right after I've started up the game. if I want to look at Thing of the Deep, I'll just search for offhands with 20 pickup radius.

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    I'm stoked that I can get finally some decent upgrades

Sweet.jpg

Any recommendations on what to get guys

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hootoloot-6754/hero/25418569

Peas on
  • jwalkjwalk Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    MP10 is uhh.. wow.

ran into an illusionist elite.. took like 10 mins to kill. but I was able to keep WotB up until the cooldown refreshed.. lol never done that before even. all those adds are just Fury batteries for Battle Rage. in fact I have so much Fury I have to spam BR and Sprint, WHILE holding down WW, just to dump Fury (you can't "gain" Fury for those effects if you are full)... I need more fingers.

jwalk on
    Peas wrote: »
    I'm stoked that I can get finally some decent upgrades

Sweet.jpg

Any recommendations on what to get guys

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hootoloot-6754/hero/25418569
    More dps I'd assume, Since youre archon

don't buy jewelry until next patch though

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • GalyGaly Registered User regular
    double legendary drops too? sweet

now I can find twice as many stormshields

mustache w/ hat c|:{
  • ConstrictorConstrictor The Dork Knight SuburbialandRegistered User regular
    Yep. Glad I'm busy with BL2 while 1.05 drops. Waste of time to farm now.

I should sell that Skorn I bought just to test out before the patch drops. I'll probably lose money though.

finally found a legendary after like 2000 million runs

YEEEAAAA.... awwwwww
    Screenshot000.jpg

:(

• GalyGaly Registered User regular
    jackpot

mustache w/ hat c|:{
  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    the best of legendaries

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    I'm pretty excited to play WD

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    dot WD build still the best even if it's not viable

• Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    i'm excited for everything in the patch

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    got this kid claiming my zunis chest is worth about 40m when its clearly worth 70+

people are saying well of souls is good on wd

gonna try it on the ptr

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    the best of legendaries

I'm the king then because it's the 2nd one I found.

this guy is trying to tell me that death blossom is faster than archon and arcane torrent is overpowered. it is amusing

teleporting wave and death blossom lets go

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    hmm
    On the PTR right now, random Legendary affixes do not benefit from monster level (they still roll with the item level). As I mentioned previously, this is intended and how we believed Legendary items should continue to behave in 1.0.5, along with crafted items and vendor items. Due the feedback we've seen, though, we are currently considering changing how that works, so that the random Legendary affixes (the magical properties you mentioned, not the hard-coded ones) -- can roll at the monster's level.

It's not settled yet, of course, and it's something we'd want to test it pretty heavily if we do decide to move forward with the change, but it's definitely not something we're opposed to doing.

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    the continual slide of dii.net's quality into a reddit-esque anti-Blizzard meat beating party is both fascinating and depressing

hm crit zuni ring for $67 that sounds pretty cheap

well new rings will be really good, esp rolling on crit damage and crit chance

so i dunno

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    zuni has the set bonus so it should be a pretty safe buy. WD always gonna need zuni rings

god i dont know if i want to go all in on switching to WD

should i sell my wand and offhand jars price check for meeeeee\

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pabrt-1613/hero/1960

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    keep them play both

now do I want the 55 res set bonus or the dps from tal's chest

This discussion has been closed.