As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I am stuck under a bridge with four of my closest friends

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Seriously dude the fuck happened and what substances were responsible.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    what is the deal with you theater majors anyway

• existexist Registered User regular
    T4CT don't ever wanna feeeeeel

like he did that day

If someone already made this reference well then fuck

UmPiq.png
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    exist wrote: »
    exist wrote: »
    T4CT don't ever wanna feeeeeel

like he did that day

If someone already made this reference well then fuck

Someone did but it was very subtle and I don't think anyone got it.

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    When you say "toga's turned into sleeping bags", do you mean "we slept in our Togas"?

Fencingsax wrote: »
    When you say "toga's turned into sleeping bags", do you mean "we slept in our Togas"?

No he means they turned back into the bedsheets they started life as, but that sounded kinda sissy

• chidonachidona Registered User regular
    He killed his friends, then laid the bodies out in a line, covering them with the sheets that were once togas.

For the underbridge toga World is a vicious one, a lawless hellhole, where one has to kill or be killed, stabbed to death with safety pins and throttled with fabric.

But that night he was the victor, the toga king. And upon the bodies of his competitors, the toga king slept well.

• KadithKadith Registered User regular
    If the underbridge toga world is really that tough

he should've slept inside their bodies

zkHcp.jpg
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    the real creepy thing is
    a mishap with internet resulted in tact being kicked off of xbox live, but xbox live never registered that he went offline
    he registers as having been online and away since august 23rd

if he had been eaten by a bridge troll last night, he would have been on xbox live forever, his memory eternally haunting those who knew him

0BnD8l3.gif
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    And he thought they smelled bad on the outside...

b1ehrMM.gif
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    you are a rapist if you have sex with someone who is unconscious

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    you are a rapist if you have sex with someone who is unconscious

What if you're having consensual sex and they pass out halfway through?

Oh brilliant
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Why would you be having sex with someone if they think they are about to pass out?

• Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    Someone on my twitter feed just posted a statistic that 87% of boys age 11-14 believe sexual assault is okay if the couples are married.

I don't want to call bullshit on such a sensitive topic, but I feel like that's maybe bullshit.

Drew-B wrote: »
    Someone on my twitter feed just posted a statistic that 87% of boys age 11-14 believe sexual assault is okay if the couples are married.

I don't want to call bullshit on such a sensitive topic, but I feel like that's maybe bullshit.

I dunno, teenage boys are pretty stupid.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDyx15p6YeA

• ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    For some reason I don't think that he continued having sex with the person.

People like to get fucked up. People like to fuck. People pass out from getting fucked up. I don't think that there is reasonable ground to call fantomas a rapist.

Yeah, I guess that's true. I'd like to see how that question was framed, though.

Projeck wrote: »
    For some reason I don't think that he continued having sex with the person.

People like to get fucked up. People like to fuck. People pass out from getting fucked up. I don't think that there is reasonable ground to call fantomas a rapist.

Yeah we don't know the whole story.

I know I don't like drunk/high sex myself.

But I know it's a thing.

edited September 2012
    The way fantomas first told the story

yeah it totally sounded like rape

Kadith on
    zkHcp.jpg

Who cares what preteen boys think? They have horrible taste anyway.

• ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    I don't think that English is his first language

I've been with my current SO for a few years and we've never had sex while intoxicated. I mean, it was a normal thing for relationships I was in throughout college, but anymore, if my current girlfriend and I are drunk and walking in the door we're more apt to be all, "Fuck, let's go to bed. Tomorrow is going to suck."

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    It sounds to me like it was a lady he was having sex with as in it was a lady he was fuckbuddies with , not like, mid-coitus

anyways tact i am glad you are alive and had a lovely sleepover in a treehouse

Yeah, pretty much. It was a series of statistics about rape culture, though, so it had a bit more bearing on the context or whatever.

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    ok

i am going to take a deep breath and relay my full story now

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    It sounds to me like it was a lady he was having sex with as in it was a lady he was fuckbuddies with , not like, mid-coitus

anyways tact i am glad you are alive and had a lovely sleepover in a treehouse

yes this is also how I read the sentence

and also yes t4ct it is good that you are okay

PNk1Ml4.png

Yeah, pretty much. It was a series of statistics about rape culture, though, so it had a bit more bearing on the context or whatever.

the same survey also has 79% of girls the same age say it was acceptable

PNk1Ml4.png
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    ok

i am going to take a deep breath and relay my full story now
    breath status: bated

-Tal wrote: »

the same survey also has 79% of girls the same age say it was acceptable

But at sixteen I was going to school with a girl who'd stabbed a guy in the neck in the middle of him trying to rape her. I guess a lot changes in three years.

Well a lot changes on the girl side anyway

were they married

or at least going out for more than six months

because 65% of boys and 47% of girls are okay with the latter

PNk1Ml4.png
    i'm pretty sure all that proves is that kids are fucking stupid

and if you didn't know that

well then

there you go

zkHcp.jpg
    were they married

Actually I'm going to go ahead and say that stabbing someone in the neck isn't cool no matter how long you've been going out. Although I'm going to give it a pass in the case where neck-stabbing is used to fend off a rape

edited September 2012
    Someone should make a compilation video of every movie scene where the protagonist does a round-house arm swing to stab something in the bad guy's neck. Pencils, mirror shards, whatever.

I'm pretty sure there are a million of them. Usually involving a ground/neck-choking struggle.

Drew-B on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    were they married

Actually I'm going to go ahead and say that stabbing someone in the neck isn't cool no matter how long you've been going out. Although I'm going to give it a pass in the case where neck-stabbing is used to fend off a rape

what if it's consensual neck-stabbing

don't neck-stab-shame, Metalbourne

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    T four ct please elaborate on how you arrived at this predicament.

At approximately 8:15 pm I tweeted/instagram'd/facebook'd a photo of me and my five closest friends in our togas. We were going to the University ski club toga party. I had bought a brand new 750mL bottle of Crown Royale earlier and now had the equivalent of six shots left. This was consumed on my own.

We arrived at the campus bar and were inside by around 9:45 pm where upon I ordered two triple rye and cokes, and my friends ordered all their drinks, none of which were smaller than the mini pitcher a triple comes in. Pitchers of beer were ordered as individual beverages and downed with a ferocity i have never seen

we spent some of the night scoping out the talent in the bar and trying our luck even though we knew realistically nobody was bringing anyone home.

Somewhere in the realm of 1:15 two of my friends got into a fight. these two friends happen to be like brothers but they were very drunk and some words that were not meant were exchanged. The fight was bad enough that one of my other friends went off with one of them to take care of him, and myself and my two remaining friends were tasked with taking care of the others.

this is where my story is going to start getting a little hazy

i remember matt saying "mike wanna go hit on some no-chances" so we went and did that

i remember exiting the bar

I remember walking and throwing up as i walked and someone saying they thought i threw up a small alien baby

I remember us having to chase our friend across campus

i remember waiting for a train and the clock saying 1:53 and transit is supposed to run until 2 am, but no trains ever came

we called no less than six cabs. the cabs never showed up.

i have a text message that I sent to my girl telling her I was concerned that's timestamped for around 2:35

I texted a few people looking for a ride. no responses.

at this time we found ourselves under the train overpass where the wind wouldn't hit us, huddled together in our togas as close as we could without it being weird

i do not remember much past this point except for a few things

i have now gone through my phone photos and I have a photo of matt pissing while sitting down at the train station, a picture of another friend pretending to be superman with his toga, and three pictures of us under the overpass

my phone's battery was now at 5%. I assume this is when I made this topic because one of my underlying thoughts pretty consistently is how would the people I talk to on the internet know if I died in real life?

we huddled together and were yelled at by several homeless people

the last memory i have is a very hazy memory of us drinking the last of the whiskey I had snuck in in my flask, being yelled at by a very scary native man who had a large knife and stole my whiskey and flask and kicked us out because it was "his spot". so we started walking with no idea where we were going.

i woke up this morning in a tree house probably fifteen feet off the ground, all of us entrenched in our own sleeping bags which were our toga sheets removed and repurposed

I do not know how we got there. I do not know where the homeless man with my flask is. I do not know why we picked a treehouse. i am still not sure what area of the city that treehouse was in because I did not pay attention when we got picked up later.

yeah I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say the neck-stabbing was in self-defense

PNk1Ml4.png
  • existexist Registered User regular
    a new hangover sequel????

UmPiq.png
    Haha dumb kids

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    This is the kind of story that only happens at a very particular point in one's life.

• EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    T4CT I am glad you are still with us

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png