As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MY FUCKING ART YOU SILLY GOOSE FUCK YOU

DOOM2099DOOM2099 Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in Artist's Corner
No reason to visit any links or check out the comic strip because every panel is posted right here. This is the whole strip, no need to leave this page or visit any links, ok asshole? Each new panel will be posted here, so there is never any reason to go anywhere, click any links or leave this page for any reason. Will that fix your fucking butthurt?

Page26moelarrytandcurlythethree3stoogesreunion.jpg
Page25Supermanwonderwomangreenlanternbatmanflashmadmoesplashpagepinup.jpg
Page24DeadpoolDoesntlikethe3stooges.jpg
Page23JonnJonnztheMartianManhunterinaspaceship.jpg
Page22JesusChristandProfessorScientist.jpg
Page21BatmanGreenLanternTheFlashSupermanWonderWomanNudeneedhelpfromProfessorScientist.jpg
Page20MadMoeShootsAquamanPeterCrissPaulStanleyElmoMinnieMouseandSpider-ManLookOn.jpg
Page19AquamanandMadMoeFacetoFace.jpg
Page18AquamanSupermanGreenLanternTheFlashWonderWomanvsMadMoesomemore.jpg
Page17Spider-ManBatmanSupermanThePunisherQuicksilverDrFateGreenLanternHalJordanMadMoe.jpg
Page16SupermantheFlashbatmanGreenLanternandWonderWomanCalledtoFightMadMoeHoward.jpg
Page15AquamanLeavesAtlantistoJoinSupermanBatmanTheFlashGreenLanternWonderWoman.jpg
Page14AquamanArguesWithNeptuneinAtlantis.jpg
Page13LegionOfDoomHiresDeadpooltheMercWithAMouth.jpg
Page12DeadpoolBreaksTheFourth4thWall.jpg
Page11SupermanWonderWomanBatmanTheFlashFuneralForAFriendSupermanGetsANewCostume.jpg
Page10WonderWomanwantsSupemansX-BoxFlashGreenLanternBatmanLookOn.jpg
Page9IronManThrowsUp.jpg
Page3SupermanandIronManfight.jpg
Page2SupermanandIronManReachingForLiquor.jpg
Page1SamsonAKASupermanAndIronManGoShopping.png
Page0IntroducingTheStupid-Friends.jpg
Stupid-FriendsColorPin-Up2.jpg

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
My God Awful WebComic
Grifter on

• Options
    HalenHalen Registered User regular
    Oh man.

Draw an egg.
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    oh-he-mad.jpg

• Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Apparently, rules were not read and an infraction has been given for not following the glorious edict.

• Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    I...err...I think I'm going to go and stand over there....away from this thread.

• Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    I recommend less dialog per panel.

Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    I recommend keeping your day job

• Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    Ok, man....i'll jump in, because i'm a loud mouth, and i'll take the infraction if it comes to that.

1) Shut up.
    2) Your art sucks.

Now let me back those statements up, and see if you can shut your face, and check your ego long enough to listen.

1)People like you are NOTHING NEW to this forum. We deal with the likes of you daily/weekly/monthly. Your types come in here without any respect. No respect for the rules, and no respect for the artists here, then act like a petulant child when you don't get people telling you how amazing you and your "art" or "strip" or what ever the fuck you're trying to do is. You got the same smack down that many people (myself included courtesy of Grifter) get when they don't follow the rules. The easy answer is to eat you humble pie, admit you made a mistake, and then come back. This is a VERY excepting community that is always looking for new people to join us, and add content and feedback, but you childish twits can get past the fact you ignored the rules. If you can't even respect that first basic rule, and your post, and thread title is any indication of the person you truly are, then this isn't the place for you, and you can walk your childish ass out the door.
    If you opt to be a big boy, then there's a lot this place can teach you, because frankly son, your not nearly as good as you think you are. We aren't your mom, dad, or buddies at school. We're serious artists and people who are striving to be better. Childish spats and general prickish behavior doesn't reside here. So figure out what it is you want to do, and who you want to be, and get back to us. If it's to be a better artist, this is a good place to be.

2)The matter of the suckage of your art. So it looks like you poorly copied straight from a comic book the best you could. Then copied and pasted many panels, jammed as much text as you could into the thing and placed it on-line for people to wonder at. Except it's painfully clear that you don't know dick about anatomy, line weight, value, composition or flow. You have no consistency with panels, some of your stuff is grainy, and none of it is original. I can't speak to the CONTENT because frankly, i didn't read the thing. There is so much damn text, that i'm turned off by it all. Your art isn't working, and your text is working even less. You have no balance in your work and i've blasted out wet farts with more personality than you seem to posses.

You want real feed back?

Can the attitude, change your thread title, and have some god dammed respect for the people here.

Good day to you sir.

• Options
    FANTOMASFANTOMAS Flan ArgentavisRegistered User regular
    yeah, this still sucks just like the first time it was posted... OP, how do you keep the stink so fresh ?

Yes, with a quick verbal "boom." You take a man's peko, you deny him his dab, all that is left is to rise up and tear down the walls of Jericho with a ".....not!" -TexiKen
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    Mom! The OP is swearing!

• Options
    Page27DeadpoolStabsMadMoeInTheHead-1.jpg

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
    My God Awful WebComic
  • Options
    Photo-0007.jpg

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
    My God Awful WebComic
  • Options
    Ok, man....i'll jump in, because i'm a loud mouth, and i'll take the infraction if it comes to that.

1) Shut up.
    2) Your art sucks.

Now let me back those statements up, and see if you can shut your face, and check your ego long enough to listen.

1)People like you are NOTHING NEW to this forum. We deal with the likes of you daily/weekly/monthly. Your types come in here without any respect. No respect for the rules, and no respect for the artists here, then act like a petulant child when you don't get people telling you how amazing you and your "art" or "strip" or what ever the fuck you're trying to do is. You got the same smack down that many people (myself included courtesy of Grifter) get when they don't follow the rules. The easy answer is to eat you humble pie, admit you made a mistake, and then come back. This is a VERY excepting community that is always looking for new people to join us, and add content and feedback, but you childish twits can get past the fact you ignored the rules. If you can't even respect that first basic rule, and your post, and thread title is any indication of the person you truly are, then this isn't the place for you, and you can walk your childish ass out the door.
    If you opt to be a big boy, then there's a lot this place can teach you, because frankly son, your not nearly as good as you think you are. We aren't your mom, dad, or buddies at school. We're serious artists and people who are striving to be better. Childish spats and general prickish behavior doesn't reside here. So figure out what it is you want to do, and who you want to be, and get back to us. If it's to be a better artist, this is a good place to be.

2)The matter of the suckage of your art. So it looks like you poorly copied straight from a comic book the best you could. Then copied and pasted many panels, jammed as much text as you could into the thing and placed it on-line for people to wonder at. Except it's painfully clear that you don't know dick about anatomy, line weight, value, composition or flow. You have no consistency with panels, some of your stuff is grainy, and none of it is original. I can't speak to the CONTENT because frankly, i didn't read the thing. There is so much damn text, that i'm turned off by it all. Your art isn't working, and your text is working even less. You have no balance in your work and i've blasted out wet farts with more personality than you seem to posses.

You want real feed back?

Can the attitude, change your thread title, and have some god dammed respect for the people here.

Good day to you sir.

If I was tracing from a comic, wouldn't the art be better?

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
    My God Awful WebComic
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I didn't read the rest, but some of those 'Yo Mamma' jokes were fantastic. :lol:

• Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    I didn't say you were tracing. I said "poorly copied straight from a comic book the best you could". Meaning you looked at it....and drew...poorly.

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Lol?

• Options
    LyricalLyrical Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    I'm obviously in the extreme minority on this, but I don't think that the lack of drawing skill here is the issue.

The comic's premise really does rely on the godawfulness of the art--It's intended as part of the joke, like a charicature of a lot of benignly terrible-looking golden age comics. I think a skilled writer could definitely find a way to use these drawings to make something funny. I honestly find these drawings to be pretty funny by themselves, for example, this one:
    Page19AquamanandMadMoeFacetoFace.jpg

How is that drawing not hilarious?

That said, the writing and presentation don't work. I get the joke, and I accept the viability of the premise, but the jokes are not well-crafted.

Basically, I don't think that this particular comic would necessarily benefit from better drawings. At the same time, I really don't think that the OP is interested in improving or receiving critique on the art, so it doesn't seem like this really belongs in the AC.

Lyrical on
  • Options
    melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    I haven't bothered to read any of these, but is that supposed to be Deadpool? Or is it a straight up rip off?

• Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    The way the speech bubbles are laid out reads like it was written by a homeless mental patient who is a fan of pop culture. It just comes across as inane rambling with pop references tossed in. There is no sense of form to their placement, it's like you could be arsed drawing 3 or 4 panels so you crammed all the writing into a singular panel. It's not just clutterered, it's utterly incoherent.

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    If you're not here for us to critique the art

then why are you here

• Options
    thormeetswhoreincolor.jpg

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
    My God Awful WebComic
  • Options
    inkedandcolored.jpg

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
    My God Awful WebComic
  • Options
    FacebookFriends.jpg

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
    My God Awful WebComic
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    Please, stop. Your art is killing baby seals.

• Options
    MangoesMangoes Registered User regular
    Yes, his art is bad. But the real problem is his attitude.

• Options
    Chick in the purple...next to thor..Yeah i've seen the real image to that.. You ARE coping POORLY.

• Options
    Chick in the purple...next to thor..Yeah i've seen the real image to that.. You ARE coping POORLY.
    You saw a picture of Minnie Mouse throwing the horns exactly like that? I name you liar.

I did use reference though, in the form of a street performer named Sandra in Las Vegas who plays, you guessed it, Minnie Mouse.

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
    My God Awful WebComic
  • Options
    528024_3645183733135_1711795707_n.jpg

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
    My God Awful WebComic
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    DOOM2099 wrote: »
    You saw a picture of Minnie Mouse throwing the horns exactly like that? I name you liar.

I did use reference though, in the form of a street performer named Sandra in Las Vegas who plays, you guessed it, Minnie Mouse.

Pretty sure he was referencing this other poorly drawn artwork.

thormeetswhoreincolor.jpg

Grifter on
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    I suggest taking the line work into photoshop or Paint.Net, then color it. The pencil crayon on top of ink isn't working.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    Yup. I was. I believe that was in one of the wizard swimsuit issues. Or it's just a random image. Either way he copied it. The OP here sucks. We should just ignore him at this point. He's just a troll

• Options
    For the record, no. There is no tracing or copying or blah blah blah. If it were traced, it would be BETTER. Sorry if logic confuses you.

Disagree? Show me the original image. Otherwise, I name you liar. Some more.

webcomiclogo6ty.jpg
    My God Awful WebComic
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Not that I really want to get involved but, do you have any long term goals artistically? The primary reason to join the AC is because you are looking to improve your technical skills in some way. There are alot of anatomy flaws, spacial problems and all that. If you are content with your comic as is, or if its "supposed to be bad" more power to you, but it doesn't really belong on the forum.

• Options
    Again, he didn't say you traced anything. He said you copied another image. And since you didn't read his last response where he clarified that he didn't say you traced but you did copy I'm pretty sure you're just avoiding giving direct answers. Either you're incredibly dim witted or you're doing this intentionally. Which is it? Either way, this thread serves no real purpose here. DOOM2099 isn't interested in getting critiques on the artwork. It's meant to be bad artwork.

If you would like help with your writing, and I suggest that you do get help, then please post your comics in the Writer's Block.

This discussion has been closed.