As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CHAT] now with single artists near you ($0.99/minute)

DMACDMAC Come at me, bro!Moderator mod
edited September 2012 in Artist's Corner
Ladies chat free.

DMAC on

• MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Everyone talk to me; I'll make it worth your .99

• MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    What are you wearing?

• GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    NHL 13 - I suck at it.

• MyntMynt Registered User regular
    I'm not single... Does that mean:

• chatting with me is free?
    • chatting with me is more expensive?
    • i am not to be chatted with?

What are you wearing?

Pants.

• WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    My going rate is 1.99/minute.

I'm a dollar naughtier than most.

• MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    I'm doing a limited time offer where for $50 I will send you one of my pre-chewed pencils in a zip locked bag, so the saliva is still fresh and containing at least one of the deadly pathogens that is hosted within my person.

Mustang wrote: »
    I'm doing a limited time offer where for $50 I will send you one of my pre-chewed pencils in a zip locked bag, so the saliva is still fresh and containing at least one of the deadly pathogens that is hosted within my person.

For $60 I will send you a pair of dirty socks!

Wash and return them please.

• MolybdenumMolybdenum Registered User regular
    I only accept chat payment in bitcoins

Steam: Cilantr0
    3DS: 0447-9966-6178
  • NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    What if I am deaf?

Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Wow, that doom thread.

• FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    What if I am deaf?

Hundreds of starving artists just waiting to draw for you.

Flay on
  • F87F87 So Say We All Registered User regular
    Any of you guys playing Guild Wars 2?

I am.

• NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    Flay wrote: »
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    What if I am deaf?

Hundreds of starving artists just waiting to draw for you.

D:

:D

Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
    I am.

What class/race? I'm on Isle of Janthir, I have an Asura thief and Human Elementalist.

• bebarcebebarce Registered User regular
    Wassermelone I actually really like your How the News is Run, and if I can drum up some money when this new job starts I'll make the purchase.

F87 wrote: »
    I am.

What class/race? I'm on Isle of Janthir, I have an Asura thief and Human Elementalist.

Charr Elementalist, just hit 73 last night. I'm playing on Fort Aspenwood with all the G&T and SE++ people.

I don't think the guesting system is up yet, but I'm Flay.7612 if you want to party up some time.

• FugitiveFugitive Registered User regular
    I installed Guildwars 2 and played exactly once before Borderlands came out. Between that, FTL, Hawken, Planetside 2, and maybe Halo 4, it will probably be months before I get back to it.

On the plus side, maybe by the time I do come back, they'll allow you to play on more than a single server.

edited September 2012
    Right now you can switch servers once per 24 hours. But yeah, there are some awesome games out now!

I got an invite to the Hawken alpha or beta? I'm not sure. It looks really cool, I may download it.

F87 on
    Resident Evil 6 is coming out in a couple of days!

Man, I haven't even had a chance to touch Black Mesa Source yet.

• NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I did a chat thread with this title once!

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Just finally got around to watching The Descendants.

Excellent movie.

• ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    I saw Looper the other night... perfect example of a movie that was awesome and didn't ruin it by putting too much in the trailer. So good, and I had no idea that the movie was going to go in that direction.

• MangoesMangoes Registered User regular
    I did a chat thread with this title once!
    Yeah but you were charging way more.

I was trying to attract certain clientele.

• MyntMynt Registered User regular
    F87 wrote: »
    Any of you guys playing Guild Wars 2?

I'm also on Fort Aspenwood... 64 Human Mesmer... Acct Name is: Mynt.4130

• DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    Just spent about 4 hours cleaning out my kitchen cupboards. Having a lot of space in the kitchen makes it way too easy to tuck stuff out of sight and forget about it. Often literally.

My kitchen is about the size of a shoe box, I still manage to forget things in the cupboards.

edited October 2012
    I saw Looper the other night... perfect example of a movie that was awesome and didn't ruin it by putting too much in the trailer. So good, and I had no idea that the movie was going to go in that direction.

It's actually good? I saw Bruce Willis doing that one grimace he does and assumed it was a generic action movie.

I have to stop dismissing movies based on their poster designs, that's why I missed Source Code.

Flay on
  • Flay wrote: »
    I have to stop dismissing movies based on their poster designs, that's why I missed Source Code.

Wouldn't this philosophy also make you miss out on pretty much every movie to come out in the last 20 years or so?

Trying to do freelance in a house where the goddamn fuses blow all the time really sucks

Also on a computer that's too stupid to figure out how to do anything you ask it to

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Are we letting that DOOM guy hang out just for the fuck of it?

ND, sucks about the power. Are you in an old place?

• FugitiveFugitive Registered User regular
    I assume so, which is kind of dumb since there isn't any real quality flaming/trolling going on, so it's pretty much pointless.

Yeah, I'm in a place built in the 70's, and the wiring was never updated, I think. The circuit breaker gets tripped all the time, only when the bathroom is being used, and seemingly for no reason, and we lose power for the entire upstairs.

Sounds safe.

Maybe get some battery backups for your more important hardware?

I'm not sure what you mean by that...? My desktop can't run off a battery, and I've already backed up the most important parts of this computer on an external HD...the issue is that when the power goes out in the middle of my working, I lose a lot of work. And then it takes forever for my computer to reboot, because it'll spend 5 minutes on the desktop reading the harddisk furiously and being completely unusable during that entire time. Augh.

edited October 2012
    http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/911559/APC-Back-UPS-ES-550-Battery/

I meant one of these. It keeps your stuff on just long enough for you to save your work and shut down safely.

Mangoes on
    I want to write a short story. A science fiction short story about a crew of space scavengers!

I need some good sci-fi books or shows to help inspire me. Any suggestions?

This discussion has been closed.