As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let's Play They Bleed Pixels: Set 3 -- Huge metal chains are a girl's best friend

2»

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Those guys are dicks

• RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    Have you considered the fact that you are

a baddie

• BrocksMulletBrocksMullet Into the sunrise, on a jet-ski. Natch.Registered User regular
    I laughed. I laughed at your suffering. I thought about buying this game. That's funny too. Love the jellybeans line.

I, for one, enjoyed the Mako.

Steam: BrocksMullet http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972421669/

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Okay, set 3 is actually exporting now. I'll upload that when it's done and it'll be up tonight.

Set 3 is up. No audio issues this time around. It's shorter than the first two sets, since I didn't go all the way through a chapter. That was taking a long time to edit, convert, export and upload.

Should I bother continuing this? Doesn't seem to be a great amount of interest, and I don't want to waste my time or yours.

• FoomyFoomy Registered User regular
    Should I bother continuing this? Doesn't seem to be a great amount of interest, and I don't want to waste my time or yours.

please continue. I love watching these games be played as I have 0 skill at them myself.

Also your pained yells of anguish feed my soul.

Steam Profile: FoomyFooms
    I appreciate the support, and my cries of anguish may continue, but its going to take more than one person for me to keep going with this. LPs are a lot of work!

• BrocksMulletBrocksMullet Into the sunrise, on a jet-ski. Natch.Registered User regular

I'm really enjoying this, can't wait to see Cthulhu kill you over, and over again.

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I've always really enjoyed your LPs, so I would like to see you keep on going.

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Ever since the switch to Vanilla, it feels like LPs aren't as big of a deal here as they used to be, or at least not as visible.

I'm still a fan though.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
    Which is weird, because nothing really changed except for the viability of screenshot LPs.

edited October 2012
    I like the games you choose to LP, because they're games that look interesting, but I would in no way actually enjoy playing. I can enjoy platform dickery up to Super Meat Boy, but not past it.

BrocksMullet on

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I bought vvvvvv after seeing the lp. One of the best purchases I ever made.

• vhzodvhzod Registered User regular
    God just watching these videos gets my blood pressure up. I don't know how you put up with that shit.