As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Forumer Beer Steins - SOLD OUT

191011121315»

• vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    Hey, kids, I saw the elusive PAX steins today WITH MY VERY OWN EYES. PM Lexi to get your own while there are still some left! Pro Tip: there aren't very many SO GET ON IT.

sorry for the shouting. I've had vodka and Fresca, which I convinced my kids is Russian for "mixer". :D

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• TektonikkTektonikk PAX South/West Console Tournament Manager Registered User regular
    My colleague was telling me about these last week during dinner, and I was sad that I missed out... but since there were some left now, I snagged two! Very excited when these steins ship in. Thanks so much!

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Excellent! Thanks! And with that, there is 1(One) left for sale, until Monday, when the rest of the leftovers will be placed back into the general order pool.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
    Yamara wrote: »
    Hrm. I wonder what color PAXtralia will be.

Gold?

• NijhazerNijhazer Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    edit: whoops

Nijhazer on
    Today is the last day for anyone who missed their pickup at PAX to arrange for shipping. Tomorrow morning, all remaining steins, whether paid for or not, will go back into the general ordering pool for anyone to purchase.

New orders are on hold until tomorrow to give those last holdouts a chance to arrange for shipping.

There are approximately 12 steins that weren't picked up, and I expect most, if not all, of those to be released tomorrow.

• PythosPythos Registered User regular
    Lexicon, I just wanted to thank you one more time for all the effort you had to put into getting these steins made, handling all the transport, distributing them to all the people at PAX and abroad.

You are, in a word, awesome.

PinnyPal Lanyard

azNQyjX.png

XBLA: Pythos07
    Okay! All remaining steins have been released for orders. Orders are LIVE RIGHT NOW. If you wonder if there are any left, the answer is YES!. If you "wish you'd gotten in on this sooner," then use the link on the OP to order steins because it's not too late! You can get in on it right now! Steins are for sale! BUY ALL THE STEINS. BUY THEM.

That's all. Thanks!

• AxonAxon Registered User regular
    You must buy. Steins = awesome.

• kazanmakazanma Registered User regular
    I didn't think there'd be any left at this point in time. Order placed!

Yay!! Get 'em out of my living room!!

• d0ughb0yd0ughb0y Registered User regular
    Hey lex, what's the possibility of these being available for me to get a version in Boston?

• punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    I will likely be taking over the reins to do a run of these for PAX East, @d0ughb0y.

HI3789R.png
  • LTAcostaLTAcosta Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Okay, okay, I'm in for 2. I was torn about this for so long, but I guess I'll go for it so I don't regret it later.

AN9buWz.png
    Woo! Only 6 left! By the way, I'll be out of town from September 25 - October 10. Any steins that are ordered after the 23rd may not be shipped until I get back. If, by some bizarre happenstance more orders than steins come through, I can refund the monies or pass them on to @Punzie for the East stein order.

• phoophoo Registered User regular
    They also double as an awesome tea mug.

• TimeCruiserMikeTimeCruiserMike Past Organizer of the West Coast Train Trip San Fernando ValleyRegistered User regular
    I've yet to use mine for beer, (doubt i ever will) but i used it for every other fluid I consume.

SkOelFN.png
    {Fondly remembers the PAXTrain}
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    punzie wrote: »
    I think they'll be the same. I'm actually hoping that we keep it the same stein all the time, for everyone, but that's not a promise. I do love the idea of having One Stein to Rule Them All [...]
    The idea was to do the same steins but... we might need a community logo update now that PAXtralia has been announced....
    Hrm. I wonder what color PAXtralia will be. Given the three color printing limit, it might be difficult to redo it for the steins anyway.

It's a yellow-orange.

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    I just saw this pop up on the index page and thought I'd drop in and say that these are pretty awesome. Well done!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Willeth wrote: »
    punzie wrote: »
    I think they'll be the same. I'm actually hoping that we keep it the same stein all the time, for everyone, but that's not a promise. I do love the idea of having One Stein to Rule Them All [...]
    The idea was to do the same steins but... we might need a community logo update now that PAXtralia has been announced....
    Hrm. I wonder what color PAXtralia will be. Given the three color printing limit, it might be difficult to redo it for the steins anyway.

It's a yellow-orange.

A Gold, to be more exact. Given Au and all that.

• Lady AmaltheaLady Amalthea Registered User regular
    @punzie - looking forward to being able to get one at PAXEast! Will they be the same design or different?

Who is going to PAX South?
  • punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    They will probably be the same.

HI3789R.png
  • KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    I love my stein, and will post pictures whenever time allows me to (which might be next year, but hey, I'll try.)

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
    Hey! I'm back from my trip across the pond (and sporting a Wicked chest cold). There are still a few steins left for anyone who wants to mail order them, or order from Seattle. I'm planning on spending some time over the next day or two going through the last few orders that came in to make sure I caught everyone.

Just in case, If you've ordered steins but haven't received them yet, feel free to send me a PM.

Steins are sold out. The last 2 were donated to the Child's Play Charity Dinner Auction. A rounded-up $50 has been collected from stein sales overruns to donate to Child's play.

Thanks for your support!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Since this run is over.. please wait until the next run (I'm told there will be one) to ask additional questions.

Robot Santa, please close this thread.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.