As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Halloween 2012

• Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Drew-B wrote: »
    Tonkka wrote: »
    pedant

Proud of it.

Look, there you used a period, yet your sentence contains no noun. Ergo, it is not a sentence, and is not deserving of such a distinguished mark of punctuation.

Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

das'a tha joke (I was poking fun at Tonkka for calling me out on my lack of question mark usage on the previous, previous page). <3

Drew-B on
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Huh, spooky avatar eh...

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i don't feel like finding a spooky bert or bugging someone to draw one for me cause that'd be lame so i'll stick with ladybert

EzUAYcn.png
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I even have my eye out seahorse saved still

So much effort though

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    i don't feel like finding a spooky bert or bugging someone to draw one for me cause that'd be lame so i'll stick with ladybert

I think the thought of female crwth skinny dipping is plenty spooky.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »

bert-and-ernie.jpg

• FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    I wanna go as a walter white, but I probably won't do anything

FAQ on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Why do people keep wanting to be Walter when Jesse is like, right there?

• StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    because Jesse is not as iconic as Heisenburg.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Jesse would be a good companion to Walter

but as a single he's not great, he's just a white dude in baggy clothes

• NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    this is my halloween song for the year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ona42jz8w0k

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
    I guess

I just don't like Walter as a person, I wouldn't want to be that all night

And Jesse is younger and more suitable for a lot of the folks here who are talking about it

are you in character when you go out on halloween or something

EzUAYcn.png
    Yeah usually

Like not the whole dang night, that'd get old, but you know, you learn the voice, catchphrases, introductions, and so on

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Jesse is not at all iconic and people are going to constantly ask you who the fuck you're supposed to be, unless you also happen to be with someone going as Walter. Simple as that.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Nogs wrote: »
    this is my halloween song for the year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ona42jz8w0k

to be fair

this is my song everyday forever

Now, if you went as Hector from Breaking Bad that could be pretty great.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    Walter isn't exactly this super iconic figure either though

I dunno

Jesse just seems like it would be a lot more fun to me

Straightzi wrote: »

I dunno

Jesse just seems like it would be a lot more fun to me

What are you smoking? Because it must be some pretty potent shit if you think that.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    Bald, mustache, and earth tone shirt and trousers is iconic to you?

Sounds about even with bright color t-shirt, dark hoodie (or vice versa), jeans, and a beanie to me.

Yeah, I see that you don't get it. I don't know what to say, but Walter is absolutely iconic.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    I mean, neither of them are gonna be recognizable if you haven't seen the show, and I think both.of them will be if you have.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

with a black pork pie and sunglasses and a wind breaker it is pretty damn recognizable this year.

#pipe wrote: »

with a black pork pie and sunglasses and a wind breaker it is pretty damn recognizable this year.

That must be further along than I am. He dresses exclusively in greens and browns as far as I've seen.

• Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    Hm, I don't watch breaking bad (not by choice, just a big back-log) and I definitely have been bombarded with images of Walter for years. I know, without having seen the show, that he's a badass, sinister but good-natured, and a bunch of other things. I'd totally recognize that costume.

I'd be there are going to be hundreds of 'em walking around this Halloween, too.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular

313px-heisenberg_s4.jpg

See until I watched the show I knew him exclusively as Hal from Malcolm in the Middle. I'd never seen any promotional images or anything.

• YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    If people want to be Walter but don't want to wear the same pork pie hat costume as 1/4 of the other people at the bar, might I suggest

breaking-bad.jpg

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • GorkGork Registered User regular
    Latino Romney.

Suit and sombrero. Get a bunch of campaign material in Spanish. Carry a giant bag of pesos.

Scream, "Yo soy el Presidente!" all night.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Hm, I don't watch breaking bad (not by choice, just a big back-log) and I definitely have been bombarded with images of Walter for years. I know, without having seen the show, that he's a badass, sinister but good-natured, and a bunch of other things. I'd totally recognize that costume.

I'd be there are going to be hundreds of 'em walking around this Halloween, too.

he is not good-natured at all

he is absolutely a fucking monster that has pretty much lost all humanity

jesse is the well-intentioned but easily controlled one

Also Jesse looks like every fuck up stoner dropout ever. Nothing iconic about him at all.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    If I can find a baseball uniform I'm going as a Baseball Fury.

I really really really want to get a black leather peaked cap and go as one of the Rogues

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »
    Also Jesse looks like every fuck up stoner dropout ever. Nothing iconic about him at all.
    When I was a stoner I didn't look anything like him.

i feel like i could pull off krazy-8 from breaking bad but i'd have to spend a lot of time with my hands cuffed behind me and around a pole

EzUAYcn.png
    Uriel wrote: »

But were you a dropout?

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I am

putting a halloween playlist together on spotify, for some reason

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

But were you a dropout?

Uhh.

Yeah?

I thought everyone knew that about me.

Ok, but were you a dropout loser?

<3

belruelotterav-1.jpg