As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Planetside 2 beta keys

2»

• Options
    adenxadenx Registered User regular

MPD7-HCHZ-M29X-NGMC-7DH7 Taken
    Thanks

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    yea, all I get is a message that my account already has all the functions that the key grants. Never have seen an email for how to download though.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    MalakaiusMalakaius KalamazooRegistered User regular
    I used - 24Z9-EEJM-G2XE-KE4F-EEX4

Thanks a ton! lookin forward to tryin this out!

PSN: Malakaius- | Steam: Malakaius Switch: SW-4569-5525-1983
  • Options
    Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    Thanks! I used... um... one of the lower codes. My paste function seems to not have it anymore though, so I can't be more specific. :oops:

• Options
    LordNibblerLordNibbler Registered User regular
    ERFP-E9RX-9F6E-RHN9-R9AE. I think that's the one I used. Thanks!

Twitter
    PSN: JPBrowncoat Xbox: BamSaidTheLaday Also on Steam! Streaming games!
  • Options
    kaliakalia Registered User regular
    NNR9-GEPJ-MEXH-FM6K-A723
    nabbed! Thanks!

• Options
    WattsWatts Registered User new member
    CH6R-NRRP-22GN-RGJ6-3P2A used

• Options
    MugaazMugaaz Registered User regular
    ERFP-E9RX-9F6E-RHN9-R9AE Used, thanks much.

• Options
    Sora199Sora199 Registered User new member
    2DKK-2JNK-4JTP-3T9M-MCJZ
    Took it off your hands >.<

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Used: NKAH-XGHN-EGXA-DNRC-9DZC

Thanks a bunch

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Ok, it looks like @ManetherenWolf and I used the same code possibly. Planetside 2 is showing up in my SOE account as Inactive but I haven't received the email to activate/download it yet. I did get the email to activate my SOE account though (obviously). Did you get your email Wolf?

Did this fucking thing work for me or not? This is the worst goddamn sign-up process I've ever seen.

• Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Drake wrote: »
    Ok, it looks like @ManetherenWolf and I used the same code possibly. Planetside 2 is showing up in my SOE account as Inactive but I haven't received the email to activate/download it yet. I did get the email to activate my SOE account though (obviously). Did you get your email Wolf?

Did this fucking thing work for me or not? This is the worst goddamn sign-up process I've ever seen.

You should get the download email with in like 5 minutes, unless your using some horrid email service like yahoo that takes a couple hours to get new messages.
    NNR9-GEPJ-MEXH-FM6K-A723
    CH6R-NRRP-22GN-RGJ6-3P2A
    NKAH-XGHN-EGXA-DNRC-9DZC
    ERFP-E9RX-9F6E-RHN9-R9AE
    24Z9-EEJM-G2XE-KE4F-EEX4
    2DKK-2JNK-4JTP-3T9M-MCJZ
    6JEF-KMPZ-JHCZ-HGJX-46MA
    MPD7-HCHZ-M29X-NGMC-7DH7

Claimed but no one in here gave thanks (sans one code that ratsuit2 used but can't remember which)
    RJGA-GGEE-RK43-7ZD2-J6ND
    EFHN-4P4J-GFJC-MMNM-KZ4A
    3TGA-A4RJ-P93J-42J6-D67G
    J7MJ-G9XA-7NXN-PN9C-ET6E
    K733-PTH2-3GCH-AXN6-4GEX
    J2R4-MDKE-CXGA-K2JP-7PKZ
    9JZM-GA4Z-P72X-P4GX-4A3P

iRevert on
  • Options
    InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats. Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure all the codes are gone and people just weren't polite about it. At least none of them worked for me.

Origin for Dragon Age: Inquisition Shenanigans: Inksplat776
  • Options
    It would appear to be that way.

• Options
    MugaazMugaaz Registered User regular
    Is the email for the download something account specific? If not can someone PM me the link? I cant get into my email account from when I made my SoE account (like 14 years ago lol)

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    Mugaaz wrote: »
    Is the email for the download something account specific? If not can someone PM me the link? I cant get into my email account from when I made my SoE account (like 14 years ago lol)

Given how obvious the URL is, I don't think there'd be any problem with just posting it. You'll be prompted to log into a beta-enabled Station account a couple time through the download/install process:

http://www.planetside2.com/download

• Options
    Mugaaz wrote: »

Given how obvious the URL is, I don't think there'd be any problem with just posting it. You'll be prompted to log into a beta-enabled Station account a couple time through the download/install process:

http://www.planetside2.com/download

You have to log in to be allowed to play it so its pointless otherwise.

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Oh well. I guess I can wait a little longer to play this. I just wish it had told me that the damn key had been used when I submitted it.

• Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    WOOOOO. New blood.

Many/Most of us are playing VS on West 1. Check this thead to get in on the action. Until they get all platoon/squad crap working reliably, we are using mumble for voice comms. Thread is here

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/118349/planetside-ii-the-vanu-mostly-come-at-night-mostly-beta-all-up-in-heeeere

Mumble info here
    [img][/img]mumblesettings.jpg

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    SOE is such garbage, can't log into my account, can't get into my email address from... (when did PS1 come out?), wont let me sign up for a new one.

edit: had someone sign me up for a new account, all the codes above are gone.

@BenKuchera : Any chance of more codes tonight? Sorry I didnt see anything either way.

double edit: how do spaces work with the batsignal?

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Of course, I didn't see all the posts saying they were all gone. Maybe next time.

Penumbra on
    Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    SOE is such garbage, can't log into my account, can't get into my email address from... (when did PS1 come out?), wont let me sign up for a new one.

edit: had someone sign me up for a new account, all the codes above are gone.

@BenKuchera : Any chance of more codes tonight? Sorry I didnt see anything either way.

double edit: how do spaces work with the batsignal?

I don't think announcing when codes will be posted is the best idea as it might encourage unwanted lurkers from other sites.

It doesn't work with spaces but if you add " " around the entire name it will work with the space.

iRevert on
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    I was just looking for if there would be more, like he announced before. or if that was it. Not when.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I was just looking for if there would be more, like he announced before. or if that was it. Not when.

Ah I just skimmed that, sorry.

I don't think we know if there are any more that he will post in this thread. I believe the twitter will be seeing some codes at some point in the future though.

• Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Not to be outdone as the other guy handing out dozens and dozens of keys here on the forums, I think I was able to scrounge up another.

H9A2-DGH2-942D-APTC-TJZP

If you missed me orgasming keys in the past, that's because I was posting them in the PS2 thread in the MMO sub-forum.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    Not to be outdone as the other guy handing out dozens and dozens of keys here on the forums, I think I was able to scrounge up another.

H9A2-DGH2-942D-APTC-TJZP

If you missed me orgasming keys in the past, that's because I was posting them in the PS2 thread in the MMO sub-forum.

Used.

Thanks from a PA'r who's at his soul draining job right now and had me redeem it for him by calling me 86 times in the span of two minutes while I was sleeping.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    It was very nice of Mr. Kuchera to hand out some codes, so please don't wreck the thread by insistently bugging him about more codes.

He will post more codes if he has them. It's quite simple, really!

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    It was very nice of Mr. Kuchera to hand out some codes, so please don't wreck the thread by insistently bugging him about more codes.

Did I miss something?

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod

Did I miss something?
    Someone was sending him a forum notification about more codes, and I am nipping that in the bud.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options

Did I miss something?
    Someone was sending him a forum notification about more codes, and I am nipping that in the bud.

Thanks for the explanation, I thought that maybe some sniveling posts got deleted.

• Options
    InkyblotsInkyblots Registered User regular
    It's always nice to see free stuff being given away so even though I couldn't grab a key(yet) just wanted to drop a big thanks to Mr Ben Kuchera for being so awesome!

• Options
    mojavemojave Registered User new member
    no one works :<,if someone can,please send me working code in pw.

• Options
    icemaniq101icemaniq101 Registered User new member
    I haven't gotten a code either but I'm not complaining, if Ben Kuchera is going to get more codes then he will, but you can't keep asking for them when he obviously doesn't have any right now.