As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Question About Mailed Out Badges

PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
edited July 2007 in PAX Archive
Anyone who received multiple badges can probably answer this question.

Do the printed envelopes containing the badges all have the name of the individual badge-owner, or the name of the mailing address/badge-payer-forer?

Thanks in advance.

PeasantDave on

• Options
    person34person34 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    They come individually packaged with the name of each person signed up, if you signed up multiple names. At least thats what happened for me. I got two badges in two envelopes, with two different names on them. That way everyone gets the excitement of opening an envelope!

And who doesn't like getting mail that isn't a bill?

You show me that person and Ill show you person with no taste for excitement.

person34 on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    person34 wrote: »
    They come individually packaged with the name of each person signed up, if you signed up multiple names. At least thats what happened for me. I got two badges in two envelopes, with two different names on them. That way everyone gets the excitement of opening an envelope!

And who doesn't like getting mail that isn't a bill?

You show me that person and Ill show you person with no taste for excitement.

This is exactly the same for me. I got 3.

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Yeah if you signed up multiple people on registration and got badges, they are mailed with their name on them to the mailing address used to buy the badges.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Thank you.

I have a feeling my girlfriend's badge was bounced or shredded or worse. I will be following up with the proper channels.

In a worst case scenario, will I be able to purchase a Three Day badge at the door?

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    In a worst case scenario, will I be able to purchase a Three Day badge at the door?

Sure can.

But if it doesnt come in a reasonable amount of time (like 10+ days from when they were mailed) you should shoot amberf@penny-arcade.com an email

BigRed on
  • Options
    ChizzerChizzer Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I wasn't even aware the badges have already been mailed out...

Chizzer on
  • Options
    ppd1000ppd1000 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Just to add another question, when will badges be mailed out to the UK.

ppd1000 on
  • Options
    sycholord31sycholord31 Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    What happens if our badges don't make it to us before we have to start travel (ie. Overseas postings)?

Is there somewhere where we can get replacement goody bags as well as badges?

Cheers in advance

sycholord31 on
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    The attendee bags are given out day of pax.

BigRed on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    What happens if our badges don't make it to us before we have to start travel (ie. Overseas postings)?

Cheers in advance

That's why there is a cut off date for pre-registration :)

They make sure there is enough time to mail out all the pre-reg badges before the conference starts. However, I'm sure they have a list of all the pre-reg people at the door, in case for some reason you didn't see your badge in time (doubtful).

TrainwreckX on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited July 2007

Cheers in advance

That's why there is a cut off date for pre-registration :)

They make sure there is enough time to mail out all the pre-reg badges before the conference starts. However, I'm sure they have a list of all the pre-reg people at the door, in case for some reason you didn't see your badge in time (doubtful).

Please leave these types of questions to be answered by those that have the answers (i.e. PA Staff or Enforcers who are in the know), to avoid confusion and misinformation. I don't know the answer to this question myself, but somebody who does will post it when they are alerted to this thread.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I know there is a Will Call list since one of my roomies is picking up his badge that way. You can probably ask to be added to it if you are leaving early and don't think your badge will arrive in time.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.