As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [chat] will end in 2012

1454647484951»

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Honestly, though, Al_Wat, that's pretty cool. I'm sorry I was being a punk-ass about it.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    No need to apologize man, I know you were speaking in jest

Al_wat on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Aldo wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    You're just using that line because your third-world country only just got that cartoon, right? :P

Better a bear than a girl.
    I don't think they had that cartoon over here, to be honest. :? On the other hand, we have marijuana, so nya.
    We never did determine whether or not you're actually a dude, did we?

I'm totally a girl, teeheehee! Can you give me some money? You look so strong, can you buy me an epic mount?

Does WoW have hippo mounts now?

It really should. Not being able to mount a hippo is the last thing keeping it from being a virtual Ren Faire.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    You're just using that line because your third-world country only just got that cartoon, right? :P

I don't think they had that cartoon over here, to be honest. :? On the other hand, we have marijuana, so nya.

I'm totally a girl, teeheehee! Can you give me some money? You look so strong, can you buy me an epic mount?

A girl tried to pull that on me once.

I laughed at her pretty hard.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2007

You didn't try to get some tits out of it, or anything? Man, that's gay.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited July 2007

I've been mistaken for a girl before. It's probably the hair, but I'm quite broad in the shoulders, which you would think would be a bit of a giveaway.

EDIT: Also, the facial hair.

japan on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    japan wrote: »
    I've been mistaken for a girl before. It's probably the hair, but I'm quite broad in the shoulders, which you would think would be a bit of a giveaway.

EDIT: Also, the facial hair.

It happens.

I've been called Joanna a few times. Including by a boss. He WROTE IT ON MY ID TAG. I had a beard. D:

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    Anonymous RobotAnonymous Robot Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Elkamil wrote: »

You didn't try to get some tits out of it, or anything? Man, that's gay.

Oh man, I am such a dick to girls on the intertron when they're obviously trying to flirt stuff out of me.

Back when I played WoW, some chick was asking me to do this and that for her, pouting and giving the anime smilies, doing the flirt emotes etc.

"DELIVER TO ME YOUR BREASTS."

My friend told me I'm like the deaf guy who steers the ship away from the Sirens.

Anonymous Robot on
    Sigs shouldn't be higher than 80 pixels - Elki.

photo02-film.jpg
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Hey, a tumbleweed!

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2007
    What? Where?

Elki on