As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Borderlands 2: Mechromancer dropping today (Oct. 9)

19596979899101»

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Yeah I'm confused, you buy the season pass which gets you all 4 dlc's at a three dlc price. That's what he meant a cheaper price for the DLC.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    Iolo wrote: »
    Hey, thread regulars. I'm going to pass on the OP torch when we hit 99.

Someone take it who will show it the love and attention it deserves.

Three years is enough. Someone step up, please.
    if nobody else will, i'll do it.

RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Shen wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    I got Gaige up to level 6 and past Flynt last night. Deathtrap is way OP - they should just take him out of the game.

You previously a Maya/Zero? :P

But naw, it can (theoretically) die, and doesn't even get a shield until you spend 31 points in a tree. It's just a super mobile version of the turret is all.

Zer0 lol. And I was joking.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • RadiosityRadiosity Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Indoorsman wrote: »
    Don't think so - not the same profile, but you can make another profile and split the screen that way. It was the only way to trade weapons between your characters back in BL1.

Wow, seriously? I can load up a second character in split-screen using my main profile and any character I've created on that profile quite happily on PS3, no problem. I can also backup my profile to USB, which seems to be another thing the 360 doesn't allow. M$ really like screwing their customers over it seems (though to be fair, Sony do too, just in different ways).

Radiosity on
  • curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy