As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] Now in Syndra-cation where available!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    renekton is a lizard, and lizards are too scary for the audience riot wants to attract :B

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I've decided the new contest. $25 prize. Gonna wait for the new thread.

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Oh, I see delph

what about turret-dodging with his ult? Is that still a thing?

Turrets have truesight, so they not only can see stealth, they reveal stealth to allies.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Just jungled for the first time in a Real Game against Real People (not bots) with Kha'zix and I think I did okay

Didnt screenshot, but I went 4/2/2

I built Wriggles/Merc/Triforce then the other team surrendered

was that a good build? I did alright with it I think

Quick question also- in the Kha'zix spotlight, I thought they showed off him being able to dodge turret shots by going stealth. Does this still work? Am I just doing it wrong?

Also why does swain's raven stay on me even when I stealth :(

Wriggles is a terrible item that's horrible and is also bad. Next time, try Brutalizer and a Vamp Scepter, or get a few Doran's Blades and see how it goes. Triforce is pretty good on Kha.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    1600g for lifesteal, damage, damage against neutral creep, armor AND a free ward every 3mins. How is Wriggles bad? Or do you mean on Kha'zix?

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Its not. It just got the nerf bat so that makes it insta garbage tier forever.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Holy shit AP Eve is bursty.

• Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    Someone was telling me Renekton wasn't allowed to be used during these finals, is he full of shit or is this true, and if so, why?

I seem to recall someone did use him in the group stages.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    Quick question also- in the Kha'zix spotlight, I thought they showed off him being able to dodge turret shots by going stealth. Does this still work? Am I just doing it wrong?
    He isn't using it to dodge the turret shots, he's using it when the shots are nearly on him to let the damage reduction from his ult reduce some of the damage since non-fountain turrets don't do true damage.

butts
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    I think I might have to start playing her seriously. She is also tons of damage fun.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    1600g for lifesteal, damage, damage against neutral creep, armor AND a free ward every 3mins. How is Wriggles bad? Or do you mean on Kha'zix?

Wriggles was good back when people started Cloth+5 or Vamp and had 18% life steal.

Starting with Vamp precludes you from doing a level 2-3 gank and finishing your route (while also making you worse at ganking and more likely to die to counterganks), and also makes you extraordinarily susceptible to counterjungling. Starting Cloth+5 for the extra sustain is inferior to starting Regeneration Charm (which also builds into a sustain item, but costs half as much and literally makes you money).

Wriggles is only good if you're trying to do an early dragon, which no one ever does because it's super risky unless you get lucky and kill mid and bot simultaneously. Aside from that, what does Wriggles give you that a Philo+Vamp+350gp or Doran's Blade+Shield, or HoG+Philo, or Brut+Vamp doesn't? A random proc that makes taking two buff mobs per six minutes ~20% faster?

• Options
    Kay wrote: »
    I think I might have to start playing her seriously. She is also tons of damage fun.

I found it very interesting how she can position to get in, blow up the AD carry, then try to run away. It's possible I traumatised an Ezreal.

• Options
    Future BluesFuture Blues Registered User regular
    Carnarvon wrote: »

Wriggles was good back when people started Cloth+5 or Vamp and had 18% life steal.

Starting with Vamp precludes you from doing a level 2-3 gank and finishing your route (while also making you worse at ganking and more likely to die to counterganks), and also makes you extraordinarily susceptible to counterjungling. Starting Cloth+5 for the extra sustain is inferior to starting Regeneration Charm (which also builds into a sustain item, but costs half as much and literally makes you money).

Wriggles is only good if you're trying to do an early dragon, which no one ever does because it's super risky unless you get lucky and kill mid and bot simultaneously. Aside from that, what does Wriggles give you that a Philo+Vamp+350gp or Doran's Blade+Shield, or HoG+Philo, or Brut+Vamp doesn't? A random proc that makes taking two buff mobs per six minutes ~20% faster?

Wriggles dramatically speeds up killing jungle trash for just about any jungler that isn't AoE focused (ie. auto-attack junglers). Like, I'd never pick it up on Mundo or Amumu, but on Lee Sin or Shyvana, Wriggles means you can gank more often, counterjungle when you aren't ganking, and generally gain a lot more mobility due to those procs increasing your kill speed on jungle mobs.

Xbox Live: No Reply
    Steam: Jacobontap
    LoL: FutureBlues
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    I start cloth 5 usually :/

I like being able to go wolves, blue to red and then gank at full hp

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    It's possible to do cloth+5 into a fast Nina Tabi, though. Which is actually a pretty decent start for some junglers.

• Options
    VizardObserverVizardObserver The Duke of Ridiculous Poppycocky Registered User regular
    I went manmode lee sin build (triforce last whisper ga) honestly against organized ppl probably would of just gotten dunked but I was the dunker with that build, it made lee sins non existent scaling slightly better

• Options
    Raslin wrote: »

I don't think that actually gets you to level 3, does it? I don't what blue does to help you gank aside from adding the possibility of giving it up to a counter gank.

It's possible to do cloth+5 into a fast Nina Tabi, though. Which is actually a pretty decent start for some junglers.

Yeah, I rush Tabi on a lot of junglers (95% of the time on Jax) for the better map presence and sustain. The only difference is I start with boots instead of cloth and save 70 gold in potions.

• Options

Yeah, I rush Tabi on a lot of junglers (95% of the time on Jax) for the better map presence and sustain. The only difference is I start with boots instead of cloth and save 70 gold in potions.

I started doing it on Shyv for much the same reason and also start with boots. Just wanted to point out that tabi rush from Cloth is a valid option for the people who feel more comfortable with that start, but would like another option for the cloth besides wriggles.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Haha SV and Scarra are in a game together.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    The Brazilian stream accidentally showed a LoL cinematic for Dominion that was apparently canceled!

http://es-es.twitch.tv/esl_lol_brasil/b/335205035

Jump to 1:21:30 to check it out.

It's on Youtube too, but WILL IT STAY THERE? A mystery for the ages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO8maHCODWo

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO8maHCODWo&amp;feature=youtu.be

Riot does care! It's unfinished but hey, I thought it was worth it for the Teemo.

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    purple team should have taken yorick

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    two top three bot new dominion meta

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    BubsBubs Not Burbs ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Well. That was fucking awesome.

PSN: thewheelz
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    killing someone with your zipline in, then dunking on another person on jarvan is the most satisfying thing ever

• Options
    The best part is when the fight turns around when teemo blinds morde.

because

you know

that matters.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Raslin wrote: »

I don't think that actually gets you to level 3, does it? I don't what blue does to help you gank aside from adding the possibility of giving it up to a counter gank.

More accurately, Wolves, Blue, Wraiths, Golems, Red, gank.

Blue gets me to level three, and lets me jungle better. I could just do red and gank, but then my jungle is a lot slower until I get blue.

And I like ganking at three. With Hecarim, it lets me get my charge. Kha'zix gets his leap, and Kayle gets her slow.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I feel like I've seen Swain somewhere before.

Carnarvon on
  • Options
    teemo has kind of a creepy little face in that

• Options
    Man they took a darker turn for Mists of Pandaria than I remember.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    The cinematic didn't receive any final pass touches to cuten him up (compare it to the S1 cinematic, seems like all the action and model movement was done but didn't receive an art makeover) but I still maintain that Teemo is legit terrifying in all forms.

Also well played, Styro.

• Options
    Man they took a darker turn for Mists of Pandaria than I remember.

The fuck are you talking about, that's obviously Rifts.

• Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Guys guys guys. LGN vs MME

Aphromoo picks twitch. <3

• Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    Moridin889 wrote: »
    Guys guys guys. LGN vs MME

Aphromoo picks twitch. <3
    And gets shit on. Twitch is an ultbot =\

• Options
    And its going almost exactly like you'd expect.

He should stick to Draven.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular

Teemo is an Assassin. He's a crazy little shroomed up jungle assassin. There is no Scout's Code, that is his crazy seeping through.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    VizardObserverVizardObserver The Duke of Ridiculous Poppycocky Registered User regular
    Why can't we all just love rumble and tristana
    fuk teemo

• Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    I played Jarvan top for the first time in at least two months. I laned against Malphite and built GP/10s like a pussy so I had to pull of some stellar manly dunks on puny baby champions. 12/2/12, Jarvan is so satisfying when he works.

butts
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    Every few weeks I run into a game where the matchmaker is clearly just like OK, fuck you, learn something this match. And then I'm all like

the plays D:

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    Smaug6Smaug6 Registered User regular

Teemo is an Assassin. He's a crazy little shroomed up jungle assassin. There is no Scout's Code, that is his crazy seeping through.

I picture teemo more like Charlie Sheen's character from Apocalypse Now. Every day Darius squats in the bush he gets stronger and I get weaker.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.