As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Internet WAR.

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    thrill all men

skrillex all men

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    shrek your privilege

EzUAYcn.png
  • VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    vomiting
    everywhere

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    First they came for the creepers, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a creeper.

Then the world was a significantly better place.

• ChimeraChimera Monster girl with a snek tail and five eyes Bad puns, that's how eye roll. Registered User regular
    Rolo, stop creeping on girls at the collage across from you with your DSLR.

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Chimera wrote: »

If they don't want to be looked at
    Maybe they shouldn't be part of an art piece

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    sometimes my friends will talk about reddit, and I have to try really hard to not be an asshole
    I know they don't frequent the truly terrible parts of the site, but I can't hide my hatred for it in general

I wish I didn't known as much as I did about that place

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Chimera wrote: »

why do you hate my right to make women feel endangered and vulnerable in public spaces

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    burn reddit to the ground

• LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    God damn it Rolo why'd you have to post the Amanda Todd story.

I don't want to be sad on a Friday.

Post that shit on Monday.

iwantanswers3.png
  • MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    I remember reading the police blotter in my newspaper, which had a guy getting caught taking 'creeper' photos by a male relative of the lady.
    Then it stated that the suspect had to be taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries. It was easy to connect the dots on that story.

What bugs me is why these guys do it? Do pics of unsuspecting women excite them, like leather and chains excite others? Or is it the act itself, the taking of the photos, the risk of getting caught, the thrill of getting away with it?

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    oh man if tumblr and reddit and gawler all get shut down all my dreams will come true except for maybe everybody at 4chan dying horribly

8->

• PersonfacePersonface HAIL GAY SATANRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    oh man if tumblr and reddit and gawler all get shut down all my dreams will come true except for maybe everybody at 4chan dying horribly

8->

Please leave Tumblr I need that

Personface wrote: »

8->

Please leave Tumblr I need that

why, you can find pron and self-righteous shitheels elsewhere on the internet

i legit am excited to see what the next ~generation~ of social networking will be after tumblr and twitter lose their popularity

oh no i like twitter

EzUAYcn.png
    i legit am excited to see what the next ~generation~ of social networking will be after tumblr and twitter lose their popularity
    digiempire

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »
    I remember reading the police blotter in my newspaper, which had a guy getting caught taking 'creeper' photos by a male relative of the lady.
    Then it stated that the suspect had to be taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries. It was easy to connect the dots on that story.

What bugs me is why these guys do it? Do pics of unsuspecting women excite them, like leather and chains excite others? Or is it the act itself, the taking of the photos, the risk of getting caught, the thrill of getting away with it?

A little bit of both, probably. There's a voyeuristic quality of seeing what the girls don't want seen (essentially "exposing" them), and the people taking the pictures also probably enjoy the feeling of being a predator.

digiempire

jog the fuck on nerd i got this shit on lock

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »
    The creeper subreddit reminds me of the dude that made a thread here bragging about how he always had his camera with him so he could take photos of people (mainly women of course) who were foolish enough to change clothes in their cars. He sure had a hard time understanding why we didn't all appreciate the selfless service he was providing society.

unrelated but we need to remember that this actually was a derailment of skull man's glorious library masturbation thread

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    twitter rules and tumblr is a nice easy blogging platform with lots of nice art/design blogs i follow so

those can stay, yes

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    So the plot of Videodrome is that the government is creating the most depraved content imaginable so that people who would be interested in it can be targeted and killed. In the 80's it seemed like paranoid dystopia but now it seems like a good idea.

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    i want to read a car tumblr that doesnt also inexplicably feature 'classy' naked women everywhere

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    nope sorry tumblr cannot stay

wY6K6Jb.gif
    just scrolling through a field of metal and shiny and then out of nowhere a nakey pic captioned 'YOU WONT SHOW THIS TO ANYONE...WILL YOU' and the guy commented 'maybe' hahahaaaa you think you suave

digiempire

jog the fuck on nerd i got this shit on lock
    check your digi-privilege scrublord

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

tumblr is where I put my creepster doodles of crwth showering
    it must remain

The only loss in this whole thing will be r/comeonandslam

tynic wrote: »

it must remain

reported

EzUAYcn.png
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    I use tumblr to keep up to date with the latest adorable animal gifs

http://i46.tinypic.com/67tjps.jpg

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    actually watching people attempting to be nonchalant/badass on the internet is hilarious in any context

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

it must remain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ZSDCvUwN8

wY6K6Jb.gif
    the internet's obsession with space jam is getting old

it's the new epic zombie bacon

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I quite liked Dark City

wY6K6Jb.gif
    space jam has owned since before people were remixing the theme and it will long after

listen up bacon is tasty and i'm not about to let a bunch of internet assholes ruin it for me

same goes with space jam

tasty, tasty space jam

EzUAYcn.png
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Larlar wrote: »
    God damn it Rolo why'd you have to post the Amanda Todd story.

I don't want to be sad on a Friday.

Post that shit on Monday.

Seriously

I like to think that BC and the lower mainland is pretty okay and then stuff like that and I just get super sad

in seriousness the most "popular" space jam remixes have like maybe 200K hits on them so it's not the Scourge of the Internet like a lot of stuff

This discussion has been closed.