As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Internet WAR.

• lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Though I do hate tumblr now for having Justin bieber's dong just randomly show up on my newsfeed recently

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    didnt that giant pua fuck dimitry the lover also come from canada what is WITH you people

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    didnt that giant pua fuck dimitry the lover also come from canada what is WITH you people

wasnt my part I don't think

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    canada: not as cool as previously thought

EzUAYcn.png
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    Larlar wrote: »
    God damn it Rolo why'd you have to post the Amanda Todd story.

I don't want to be sad on a Friday.

Post that shit on Monday.

Seriously

I like to think that BC and the lower mainland is pretty okay and then stuff like that and I just get super sad

That could have happened anywhere, but yeah if you watch the video after reading the story it's just

damn

how do you stop that from happening to people

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »

nobody thought canada was ever cool anyway

now they're less cool than crwth even

i...impossible!!

EzUAYcn.png
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Kids did
    Cause kids are dumb

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1

also chad kroger and avril lavigne

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    i want to read a car tumblr that doesnt also inexplicably feature 'classy' naked women everywhere

Yeah

Except that girls don't like cars unless they're wearing a bikini and are draped over the hood/standing next to it sticking their booty out/soapy water/etc. etc. barf

So nope

• LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Rolo wrote: »
    Larlar wrote: »
    God damn it Rolo why'd you have to post the Amanda Todd story.

I don't want to be sad on a Friday.

Post that shit on Monday.

Seriously

I like to think that BC and the lower mainland is pretty okay and then stuff like that and I just get super sad

That could have happened anywhere, but yeah if you watch the video after reading the story it's just

damn

how do you stop that from happening to people

I'll go get a handful of pencils, and when I get back we're going to poke everyone's eyes out.

iwantanswers3.png
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular

you expect better of a nation that would elect this guy to run the country?

smile-like-your-dead-inside.jpg

dont worry canadians ill take care of you

ill also fuck you

Usagi wrote: »
    i want to read a car tumblr that doesnt also inexplicably feature 'classy' naked women everywhere

Yeah

Except that girls don't like cars unless they're wearing a bikini and are draped over the hood/standing next to it sticking their booty out/soapy water/etc. etc. barf

So nope
    the fuck are you doing out of the kitchen while not being pregnant and also having a job

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I didn't rehost that because the filename is too good.

Fearghaill wrote: »

you expect better of a nation that would elect this guy to run the country?

smile-like-your-dead-inside.jpg

he later went on to eat that kitten and then masturbate

edited October 2012
    That poor kitten, he looks like he's about to get eaten

PIIIIIIP

Usagi on
    uslowgi

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular

Yeah

So nope

they're just draped on the hood cause it's a warm place to be when wearing a bikini so small

women are like stray cats, you see

ikbUJdU.jpg
    dont worry canadians ill take care of you

ill also fuck you
    mensch you gotta stop fucking canadians

people are gonna start talking

EzUAYcn.png

wasnt my part I don't think

that was also my part dudes

you guys

shit

I'm so sorry you guys

fakeedit actual dmitri message:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXPvN_OMZXc

campion is actually part one of my 200000 part plan

thats how many people are in canada right

i only know about canada from that one episode of the angry beavers

fuck, pip

stone cold

campion is actually part one of my 200000 part plan

thats how many people are in canada right

i only know about canada from that one episode of the angry beavers
    wait, you're gonna bang newfies too?

what the hell

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    in my head canada and switzerland are the same country

canadians give me some of your delicious chocolate

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    this shit is hilarious

i saw a picture from a newspaper where they "interviewed" a creepshots moderator named something like I_PUT_POTATOES_IN_MY_ANUS and another one where they interviewed I_RAPE_BITCHES_II

redditors trying to defend themselves make everything worse and it's great

reposig.jpg
    elegant women are very rare im greek so im giving you an oppurtunity here

Yeah

So nope
    the fuck are you doing out of the kitchen while not being pregnant and also having a job

Today? Trying not to read my facebook feed where a bunch of my high school acquaintances are ablooing over Biden's "bullying" last night

Yeah

So nope

Today? Trying not to read my facebook feed where a bunch of my high school acquaintances are ablooing over Biden's "bullying" last night

ughhhh

hi its me dimitry from the street

i'm completely single, i'm very intelligent, i'm great in bed, i make great money. believe it or not...i'm a great catch

EzUAYcn.png

Now I understand if you've got other issues, like maybe you're not playing games, maybe you’ve had I don't know… maybe you were abused in childhood?…Maybe your mother has cancer, you're going to chemo…maybe you're just a person who's extremely frightened or has an anxiety disorder, maybe you're on some medication for that…I don't know, there could be another issue that I'm not aware of. But nobody says "Call me," hands a person a business card and then doesn't return calls. It's extremely passive aggressive. You should actually look that up, passive-aggressive personality disorder. And you let me know, if you've got issues, psychological issues, if you're on any sort of medication for anxiety or depression; I'm not interested, okay. But if you're psychologically normal, and you haven't called me because there's been some horrible thing that's happened in your life which prevented you, that's fine. But otherwise? Don't call me. Okay, bye.

• HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    tynic wrote: »
    nope sorry tumblr cannot stay

tumblr is where I put my creepster doodles of crwth showering
    it must remain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ZSDCvUwN8

only recently learned about and watched this movie. it's great

Also, I listened to the Space Jam soundtrack a bajillion times.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    uh rolo you're triggering the shit out of me with your mentions of neurotypicality

reposig.jpg
    he sounds like if everybody loves raymond guy was in the middle of swallowing another, smaller raymond

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    I thought Amanda Todd was the name of a different girl but no this was something I had not previously known about

I just wanted to take a moment to say I really appreciate how awful you guys aren't

Fandyien wrote: »
    uh rolo you're triggering the shit out of me with your mentions of neurotypicality

C3iCJ.png

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    yo lemme teach you the Venusian Arta

ikbUJdU.jpg
    osblD.png

such poetry

• LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod

Now I understand if you've got other issues, like maybe you're not playing games, maybe you’ve had I don't know… maybe you were abused in childhood?…Maybe your mother has cancer, you're going to chemo…maybe you're just a person who's extremely frightened or has an anxiety disorder, maybe you're on some medication for that…I don't know, there could be another issue that I'm not aware of. But nobody says "Call me," hands a person a business card and then doesn't return calls. It's extremely passive aggressive. You should actually look that up, passive-aggressive personality disorder. And you let me know, if you've got issues, psychological issues, if you're on any sort of medication for anxiety or depression; I'm not interested, okay. But if you're psychologically normal, and you haven't called me because there's been some horrible thing that's happened in your life which prevented you, that's fine. But otherwise? Don't call me. Okay, bye.

I hope I'm not the only person who thought this post was going to transition somewhere in the middle and end with The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

iwantanswers3.png
This discussion has been closed.