As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MSPA: an evening with Rose LaLoaded

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    yUuMn.jpg

Look at that smug bastard

VRXwDW7.png
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    desktop agree

agree

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I see two outcomes

The more obvious typical Hussie outcome of John waking up immediately before seeing Vriska

Or Vriska seeing John and just kinda doing a personality 180, having no idea what to say to him or how to act and trying to hide or something

Maybe a possible third option that combines the two, where she sees him and freaks out a bit, reflexively forcing him to wake up

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    vriska

• YessaYessa I think we're onto something Zach Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Possible that Tavros accidentally impales John with his horns in his panic that Vriska is about to come over and he's forced to wake up just as he sees Vriska as a callback to the previous Intermission.

In other news fanart.

tumblr_mbt9fxTnZF1qhd7gdo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m43ferQw0w1rqdmn5o1_500.png
    tumblr_m50qkwncb11r41z0go1_1280.jpg

Yessa on
    edited October 2012
    never not amazing by the quality of the fanart

Cilla Black on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    excellent fanarts

also just read these updates

the screams of johnxvriska shippers must be echoing around the internet

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • MomoriMomori Registered User regular
    I think what everyone has neglected to mention is that Vriska probably isn't over John. She spend what was something like 1-2 years with ghost John in a dream bubble, and they seemed to be getting along really well.

Also either Tarvos is exaggerating about them being together, or they are together, but she won't give two shit about him and dump him. Because it's Vriska, it's not like she's going to be so attached to Tarvos that she wouldn't just push him down a flight of stairs again.

And just because John may have casually said that he was over her, doesn't mean that can't be immediately rekindled by meeting her face to face. It's obvious that they can have chemistry, and it's not like he's romantically entangled at the moment.

Basically incoming sloppy make outs and sad Tarvos.

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    I'm trying to figure out the most broadly irritating thing tavros can do

I am thinking bluster and sputter until john just notices vriska and then gore him to wakefulness with his horns before he can speak to her

EDIT: I see this has already been mentioned

Seriously on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    oh so you mean just regular tavros

• Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    excellent fanarts

also just read these updates

the screams of johnxvriska shippers must be echoing around the internet

oh man I literally shrieked with anticipation

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!!!

edited October 2012
    Even distracted, Tavros is no match for John.

John, after proving he can hold his own against Jack, is easily one of the strongest characters in all of Homestuck. Mind control powers and time travel aside, he's probably the best in direct combat.*

EDIT: *Of the Kids and Trolls.

Momori on
    Jade is still likely the most powerful non-Lord English character. She's not only a godtier space player, but also has the full power of a first guardian at her disposal.

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    Most powerful character is Spades because he's my favorite

Potentially, yeah.. It's sort of hard to compare all the kids objectively, since a lot of them have powers that would completely change the meta of the battle.

I just mean in a 1 on 1 duel, wacky powers aside, John appears to be the most skilled. Now that it's revealed that he can turn into air itself, I can't imagine anything Tarvos could do to him.

• YessaYessa I think we're onto something Zach Registered User regular
    Tavros probably couldn't, if only because if he had worked on his Page of Breath powers while being dead, he'd probably not have been passed out in the sand. If he somehow did, though, then he possibly could give John a run for his money. Page is just sort of known as potential at the moment, though, so who really knows. I don't really think that Vriska or John are all that romantically attached to each other, but there is certainly a strong bond that wouldn't be easily forgotten even if we're only looking at the one day they spoke to each other for.

I think people were talking about the kids in letterman jackets or something like that a few pages back? Ran across this.
    tumblr_maszge7OlF1r33jnoo1_1280.png
    TG: this heres time hero country motherfucker

AA: and we suggest you leave 0u0

True, but even Eridan is a more capable player than Tavros; I can't imagine he's learned anything useful at all.

• EffefEffef Who said your opinion mattered, Jones? Registered User regular
    Jade is the most powerful current session player in Homestuck no question, and one of the most powerful if not the most powerful character in the entire comic.

She can bend spacetime to her will by thinking, being able to shrink or grow something infinitely however she wants, and she has all the powers of a first guardian as well, meaning she has Jack's redonkulous teleportation and speed. A god tier player could easily beat prototyped Jack, and Jade is that+ basically infinite power.

ox30LTf.gif
    Other than time travel being what it is, yeah definitely.

Although she has been saying she's been getting weaker the further they are from the green sun.

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Today in Homestuck
    October 13

2009: No update.

2010: 8 pages. "Who'th thith douthchebag?" Present Terezi wonders what could possibly be that important, which is right when she gets a money transfer. It seems to be 413 of something. Those are the "numerals of the blind prophets", so they could mean something, but what? Also, exactly how much money is it. She licks the screen to get a closer look. It is actually 413 boonbonds, which is apparently "an absolutely preposterous amount of money." She contacts Sollux to figure out who sent it. He says that it's someone from the universe they created, reminding Terezi of the temporal mechanics involved and making some bad puns. He says they probably shouldn't bother Karkat with any of this since he'll "probably want two hatch 2ome dumba22 plan that make2 no 2en2e" but says he can open up a viewport for her. Terezi, Sollux, and Feferi all look on as the Trollian viewport shows one very young DAVE STRIDER. A baby, in fact, resting in a smoking crater on the charred corpse of poor Maplehoof.

2011: No update.

• TayaTaya Registered User regular
    tumblr_mbte7lnsjK1qzzfdxo1_500.jpg

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    Effef wrote: »
    Jade is the most powerful current session player in Homestuck no question, and one of the most powerful if not the most powerful character in the entire comic.

She can bend spacetime to her will by thinking, being able to shrink or grow something infinitely however she wants, and she has all the powers of a first guardian as well, meaning she has Jack's redonkulous teleportation and speed. A god tier player could easily beat prototyped Jack, and Jade is that+ basically infinite power.
    Well John landed a single hit via a well placed distraction, I don't think that's the same as "can easily beat".

• ShenShen Registered User regular
    Jack's just a regular (albeit high level) murderous dude with the powers of a first guardian. I'm not sure how "all of the luck" translates into power levels, but any two of the kids would tip the odds soundly against him.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Moth 13 wrote: »

Well John landed a single hit via a well placed distraction, I don't think that's the same as "can easily beat".

Can easily beat a non guardian prototyped jack

Then you add the green sun to both for jade vs noir

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Taya wrote: »
    tumblr_mbte7lnsjK1qzzfdxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp1eb7O2II1qm6sfao1_500.gif

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    john shoulda made a left toin at albuquoique

BlueBlue wrote: »
    Moth 13 wrote: »

Can easily beat a non guardian prototyped jack

Then you add the green sun to both for jade vs noir
    That was the non guardian prototyped Jack. Green Sun doesn't power anything in the furthest ring, remember?

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    im marc anthony

I thought green sun powers only didn't work in the nebulous, undefined hussie workshop space that john and jade are traveling through right now

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    yeah the green sun works in the furthest ring, just not in Hussieland

also, in addition to god tier and first guardian, jade ALSO has all the powers of a sprite, which maybe isn't as much as those other two things but it's not something to sneeze at. Davesprite lost against Jack, but he was able to survive against him, which is more than any other non-godtier character that's fought him can say

According to this page the sun doesn't work there.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    had a weird dream about the epilogue of homestuck

it's an ending i'd be pretty okay with

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    worried about spoiling us

too erotic for this forum

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    It's actually just mass effect 3's green ending

let's just go ahead and start the petition to change it now

CD World Tour status:
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    its my birthday

post a fantroll

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    tumblr_mb527buGOM1qio5mao1_500.png

eeeeeeeee

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
This discussion has been closed.