As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cardboard Tube Warriors, ASSEMBLE!!!!

QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard GrowerRegistered User regular
edited July 2007 in PAX Archive
Betholden, Friends, PAX go-ers' and fellow cardboard tube fighters, I bring tidings of a gathering of cardboard the likes of which has likely been mentioned at some point before now! *inhale* I have heard the lose talks, mutterings of cardboard fights to break out during PAX to show our skillz and flaunt our might. However, knowing this, there is the risk of arrest by the Seattle police; rather than spending my PAX weekend in a Seattle city jail, I am here to announce an event on behalf of The Seattle Cardboard Tube Fighting League. They are a group of cardboard tube enthusiasts, gathering every few weeks or so to have a massive cardboard tube tournament. The Next event is scheduled for the 19th of August, the Sunday before PAX.

I plan to attend this humble festival, I would so hope that other cardboard tube fighters and masters would join us as well.

All the information is avaiable on the website above.

Long Live the Cardboard Tube Samurai!!

6rceun58332p.png
QuickSnap on

This discussion has been closed.