As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The House Of [Phalla]nstein - Game Over - Monster & Neutral jdarksun & MrT Victories!!!

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Don't make me rotate through my avatars! I'll shift faster than you can chameleon!

(Note that this is almost certainly not true)

I've actually started compiling everybody's avatars into a folder. I have um all ready and waiting. :P

You can not have Plush'thulhu.

He is mine.

Too late.

I know where you live, Kilnaga.

Don't think I won't come over there.

And knock on the door of every residence in the entire city.

Even the doors in the multiple nudist communities? Because we have at least three of those in town.

Don't give him any more incentive to hunt you down!

We're talking Florida here, MrT. So retirement nudist communities. All old people.

I'm from Dunedin. Old people central. I am completely immune.

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    Rule #2: Never trust kime

Rule #3: It's ok to trust kime now
    Rule #4: Ok stop trusting him now, Quickly!

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    One of these days, the newbies will be the majority and this will get kime day one'd by the vote. :P

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    !signup or if full reserve up.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    I totes agree MrT. Ive actually been throwing around a few newbie mini ideas in my head the last week or so.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Don't make me rotate through my avatars! I'll shift faster than you can chameleon!

(Note that this is almost certainly not true)

I've actually started compiling everybody's avatars into a folder. I have um all ready and waiting. :P

Do you have my Guts one? My computer died and I lost it. :(

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I think we're reaching a critical mass for another newbie mini.

Has there been one since Spoit's?

what separates it from a regular mini

• Options

Who you let sign up. Generally a newbie mini only allows people with 10 games or less to play.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular

It's fairly vanilla, and then you get people that have played a lot ("veterans") to partner up with a new person ("newbie") and help them out with advise throughout the game (the veterans do not actually play). Occasionally with some generic advise in the thread.

It's a fun way of giving new people some practice and advise in a fairly safe game, but I don't think we've got the numbers to really justify it.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    So..... Is anyone else trying to drunk phalla tonight? Because if I wasn't dead, I totally would be right now.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    So..... Is anyone else trying to drunk phalla tonight? Because if I wasn't dead, I totally would be right now.

We could do an Insomnia mini-mini within this sign-up if people are up for it (I shall host). Is that legal O_O ?

Egos on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

found out my liver is dumb, which may explain why I'm a total lightweight. that's my excuse anyway! so I'm refraining from drinking until the drs can figure out what the hell

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular

found out my liver is dumb, which may explain why I'm a total lightweight. that's my excuse anyway! so I'm refraining from drinking until the drs can figure out what the hell

Mother's womb held onto all the healthy liver bits and passed them on to me.

I'm destroying them.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: »

I'm destroying them.

Count yourself lucky then, my sister got the only good set of eyes that didn't need glasses. Me and my other siblings have to wear glasses. *grumbles*

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Mill wrote: »
    Kaplar wrote: »

I'm destroying them.

Count yourself lucky then, my sister got the only good set of eyes that didn't need glasses. Me and my other siblings have to wear glasses. *grumbles*

Both of my brothers have allergies, asthma, and needed braces. I got stuck with the bad eyes.

Kaplar on
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    I don't drink either. I'm waiting until there is no longer a family history of abusing alcohol. :bz

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    I think if the new people were interested we could swing like a fifteen player newbie phalla with partners.

Ithink there's at least fifteen people who haven't played more than ten games

Langly on
  • Options
    I can give folks examples of what not to do!

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    I can give folks examples of what not to do!

Ohh, me too.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    We only need one more person? Kick it in the ass last person, you know you wanna sign up.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I'll sign up, this looks fun

lets see if he falls for this

• Options
    ObiFett wrote: »
    I'll sign up, this looks fun

lets see if he falls for this

Don't mess with us drunks. You're already signed up. D:

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Obi, trying to get 2 roles.

Don't think we didn't notice.

How about, @I needed a Name to Post, you come take your day 1 grudge vote?

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    OK, meatbags, we start Sunday night, no matter if we get another or not, after I watch football games and drink.

Why doesn't @Infidel ever join my games? :cry:

@Phyphor
    I could sure use that MB of yours.
    Don't make me count votes!

Also, more CD's in the OP.

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Finally settled into my new job/ country and thought I would give this phalla thing another try.
    Yey to steady internetz

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    If I'm in time that is

• Options
    Finally settled into my new job/ country and thought I would give this phalla thing another try.
    Yey to steady internetz

Welcome back to the Phallaing then. :D

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    yay!

welcome back, SNT!

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »

I've got stuff to do!

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Assuran wrote: »

I've got stuff to do!

Yeh, there are more important things to do than get grudged, like play XCOM.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    aww thanks guys, what can I say, I missed feeling stupid because I couldn't work out who was lying to me. (Hint: it was everyone, all the time)

Shiny New Toys on
  • Options
    aww thanks guys, what can I say, I missed feeling stupid because I couldn't work out who was lying to me (hint it was everyone all the time)

Not everyone! Or all the time!*

*this is a lie+

+maybe

• Options
    aww thanks guys, what can I say, I missed feeling stupid because I couldn't work out who was lying to me (hint it was everyone all the time)

*this is a lie+

+maybe

Yeh, TRV is only sometimes maybe always a liar. You can kind of, maybe, trust him never most of the time. Other times you definitely can't maybe trust him at all.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options

*this is a lie+

+maybe

Yeh, TRV is only sometimes maybe always a liar. You can kind of, maybe, trust him never most of the time. Other times you definitely can't maybe trust him at all.

Finally someone gets it!
    Thanks, kilnaga.

• Options

This made my brain hurt.

• Options
    Although, the same can perhaps be said for most of the players. Those guys are sort of a shifty bunch.

Except for Kime, you can always trust kime. That's Rule #1 of Phalla. Although, Rule #2 is never trust Kime. SNT, since you're fresh back, I don't know how well you'd be able to handle a Phalla paradox such as this, but it is one of the more essential ones to grasp and grasp quickly, least you find a knife in your back.

Also, don't park next to a fire hydrant.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular

*this is a lie+

+maybe

60% of the time he's lying every time. Just like Kime.

• Options
    Typhus733 wrote: »

*this is a lie+

+maybe

60% of the kime he's lying every kime. Just like time.

• Options
    Yey to steady internetz

Welcome back SNT!

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Typhus733 wrote: »

*this is a lie+

+maybe

kime% of the kime he's kime every kime. Just like kime.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906