As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The House Of [Phalla]nstein - Game Over - Monster & Neutral jdarksun & MrT Victories!!!

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Welcome back, me!

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Welcome back, me!

Almost tricked me you little rascal.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Kilnaga because that avatar switching is getting annoying fast.

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Current Vote Count:

Kilnaga 4 (Anialos, Mill, Delmain, SOE)
    Kime 2 (Kilnaga, MrT)
    SNT 1 (ObiFett)
    Megafrost 1 (T_A)
    ObiFett 1 (SirFab)
    MrT 0 (SOE)

My vote will never leave you.

You have ruined the good visage of plush'thulhu.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    ObiFett

you are constantly the purveyor of awesome, both distilled and raw

but

you know I gotta

ObiFett

(seriously, much love. red is love, right?)

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    wait

why are you day one-ing me jdark?

ObiFett wrote: »
    wait

why are you day one-ing me jdark?

Because he loves you. Can't you read? D:

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    I vote for saber-naga

I vote for saber-naga

Is that a vote for Saber, or me? Because now you're just confusing things Obi. :P

- Terence McKenna
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    Get your torch and pitchfork ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I heard this town had seen spooks, spectres, and ghosts. They gave me a call. Well not me, the Transylvania franchise, which sent me out to see what was going on. Never mind if they could pay for the proton pack charging fees alone. There's something out here, and I'm gonna bust it....

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    SlyM sounds like a good starting point. Also quite slimy.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
    Matev wrote: »
    I heard this town had seen spooks, spectres, and ghosts. They gave me a call. Well not me, the Transylvania franchise, which sent me out to see what was going on. Never mind if they could pay for the proton pack charging fees alone. There's something out here, and I'm gonna bust it....

Are you claiming to be a ghostbuster?

Because now I'll be sad if that's not a role in this game.

Are you claiming to be a ghostbuster?

Because now I'll be sad if that's not a role in this game.

I'm going to be horribly disappointed too, cause these franchise dues are a real bitch to keep up on, let me tell you.

Hail Hydra
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hey guys I just walked in and what the hell is going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f39Zs0gB87c

- Terence McKenna
    edited October 2012

Nothing, just trying to pierce the veil of darkness using the finest technology man has to offer, you never seen that before?

Has anyone seen my goggles?

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
    Who ya gonna call?

- Terence McKenna
    Who ya gonna call?

Hey, hey, hey! That's copyright infringement! And that's not even a real proton pack! That's just an upside down backpack with some light switches glued to it.

Hail Hydra
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    This thread is so confusing if you don't realize that the avatars are changing.

MrTLicious wrote: »
    This thread is so confusing if you don't realize that the avatars are changing.

The avatars are changing? o.o

- Terence McKenna
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hey guys, on the way to the house, I found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoM29uda5L4

Is that... that's not good, huh?

Kilnaga, for being a class VIII non-repeating, free roaming malevolent intelligent entity, more commonly classified as a "Doppelganger".

Hail Hydra
    VIII= Virtual Intelligence x3 or Village Idiot x3 ?

or just 8?

Egos wrote: »
    VIII= Virtual Intelligence x3 or Village Idiot x3 ?

Village Idiot x3

- Terence McKenna
    Hey guys, on the way to the house, I found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoM29uda5L4

Is that... that's not good, huh?

This is worse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZMWhVzoFk

or just 8?

8, I'm sorry, thought that was clear. clearer than this stormy night anyways....

Hail Hydra
    ah ok, sorry tired. the "class" part makes it clear .... for some reason I skimmed it.

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    !MrTLicious eating you will be delicious .

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    TheRoadVirus for disturbing me with that video.

I sense this is the beginning of a war. A war between the two Ks. And now is the time to pick sides. While most will side with the cult. I will side with the chameleon.

Kime

spiderman_chameleon-1.jpg?w=150&h=150

I sense this is the beginning of a war. A war between the two Ks. And now is the time to pick sides. While most will side with the cult. I will side with the chameleon.

Kime

>:)

- Terence McKenna
    Y'know, Kilnaga did try to pull my ass out of the fire on that Egyptian job, he can't be all bad. If he says Kime's a spook, I'll give it a whirl for now.

Hail Hydra
  • KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Matev wrote: »
    Y'know, Kilnaga did try to pull my ass out of the fire on that Egyptian job, he can't be all bad. If he says Kime's a spook, I'll give it a whirl for now.

Were you on fire? I can imagine how flammable you must be, mummy. Matev

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Langly, of course.

Also, MrT, less time playing phalla, more time going over the slight changes in MY phalla ;p.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    TRV for that video... Quite appropriate for the theme though!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    I always feel bad when Kime gets bandwagon'd on day 1 for being Kime, then I read through some phalla's that I missed and see him pulling all sorts of evil stunts!

Obi, for such a warm welcome back as I have forgotten or forgiven all my grudges by now.

• KoanKoan Registered User regular
    Typhus733 for his excellent aim in the main. Now I'm back in a monster movie and there will be retribution... or not, I'm totally not for this eye for an eye stuff.