As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The House Of [Phalla]nstein - Game Over - Monster & Neutral jdarksun & MrT Victories!!!

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Hmmm two main groups of accusations ... sounds like one may be the work of draculas ....

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    Reserve up if you need someone hate missing a main sign up...

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Hmmm two main groups of accusations ... sounds like one may be the work of draculas ....

"You mean a vampire?"
    'I don't need to know which kind of dracula I am!'
    community-s2e6-Epidemiology-12-550x366.jpg

• Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    Dammit, I can't think of any funny day one votes and I don't have anyone to grudge. Delmain for getting offed so early in Blackout Phalla.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Typhus733 wrote: »
    Dammit, I can't think of any funny day one votes and I don't have anyone to grudge. Delmain for getting offed so early in Blackout Phalla.

Wait, did you die early in blackout, or did he? If it was him, and you're trying to kill him because of it, then you are hilariously cruel.

• Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Typhus733 wrote: »

Wait, did you die early in blackout, or did he? If it was him, and you're trying to kill him because of it, then you are hilariously cruel.
    This exactly though with more intention towards being a joke than being cruel, also after seeing the end of the Star Wars mini ketbra would be getting grudge voted in here soooo haaaaarrrrdddd

Typhus733 on
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I had SLyM targeted the night i died in dwarf fortress, so he gets the grudge vote.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I always feel bad when Kime gets bandwagon'd on day 1 for being Kime, then I read through some phalla's that I missed and see him pulling all sorts of evil stunts!

I have no idea what you mean! *innocent*

Also, yes, I think KetBra should be getting grudged! :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    SLyM

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Reserve up if you need someone hate missing a main sign up...

this isn't a main, it's a 30 person mini

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    premium is being too quiet ... I suspect a dracula.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    YOU'RE A KITTY

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Zombie Hero, I expected a grudge vote from you over the befriender thing from dwarf fortress!

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Zombie Hero, I expected a grudge vote from you over the befriender thing from dwarf fortress!

Ha, no. I don't like the idea of giving grudge votes to hosts, unless i am grudging them for something they did as a player.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    Sorry for being so quiet. It's been a super busy day at work, and I'm trying to iron out details on my promotion (wheeee!) If you want to talk to me, please send me a PM. I will answer as soon as I can! Thanks :)

Being promoted is suspicious.

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Damn you @TheRoadVirus for googling torch and pitchfork before me.

Megafrost wrote: »

Nobility isn't a crime this time!
    Kaplar wrote: »
    Damn you @TheRoadVirus for googling torch and pitchfork before me.

We are often of a similar train of thought, brother.

Sorry. Let me correct it.
    Megafrost wrote: »

So I'm guilty because I'm alive?

Yeah, that works. Hmm.

Alternate response: Stupid sexy Flanders

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Feels like I'm wearin
    Nothin' at all.
    Nothin' at all.
    Nothin' at all.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: »
    Feels like I'm wearin posting
    Nothin' at all.
    Nothin' at all.
    Nothin' at all.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    Speaking of posting nothing at all..

Uhh

yeah.

Have I mentioned that I am all the mafias?

Steam profile
    Today I will vote for Saber for not being the other mafia that one time, but saying he was, and then I died.
    That's as specific as I can remember with my 'grudges'

kime wrote: »
    Have I mentioned that I am all the mafias?

So if we day one you, then easy victory!

Has there ever been a mason pair where one was evil? Seems like it could cause some shenanigans.

I think they generally call those lovers.

I thought those were the ones where if a dies, b loses.
    I'm bad at terminology :(

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Well, it's usually if A dies, B dies too. But yes, that's what the Lovers role typically does.

edited October 2012

You are correct, in fact. (Edit: jdark is more technically correct)

A "masoned" pair where one is evil is not really "masoned."

Are you asking if there has every been a game where two people of opposite alignments started with each other's identity? I tried something like that once.

It went.... poorly.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    The guy of evil alignment would just be a mafia spy, no? Spy is the term for the role who starts inside multiple groups but is only truly aligned with one.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    There is unlikely to be much in the way of actual discussion day 1, so I'm just thinking of things for my borderlands mini and throwing them out there. I have the main mechanic worked out, and I think it could actually be super fun!

There is unlikely to be much in the way of actual discussion day 1, so I'm just thinking of things for my borderlands mini and throwing them out there. I have the main mechanic worked out, and I think it could actually be super fun!

Looking forward to the main mechanic!

But yeah, I would advise against that. If the alignment is unknown to one of them, then you are unreliable, and I personally don't like that much. If it is known... eh, again from experience I would avoid that. It can go poorly and leave a bad taste for everyone involved.

Steam profile
    kime wrote: »

You are correct, in fact. (Edit: jdark is more technically correct)

A "masoned" pair where one is evil is not really "masoned."

Are you asking if there has every been a game where two people of opposite alignments started with each other's identity? I tried something like that once.

It went.... poorly.

Mrt's time phalla with cythraul and feckless rogue where they were romeo/juliet lovers

which at that point "lover" just becomes a side descriptor and the more correct term would be "serial killer pair"

I'm curious to see how well recieved the main component of it is. Time will tell, I guess!
    Gotta think of character distribution and the like. Hmm.

ANYWAY! This game!

I look forward to putting this pitchfork and torch to good use!
    We've already got the mob mentality down from the last few games with all the sheeping :D