As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[CoV] Scheme "Night" Sat Dec 22nd 3-5pm cst

• Options
    NAND NORNAND NOR Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I think I'm going to sit this week out. If memory serves me correctly, I've been on for pretty much every single Scheme Night so far, so it won't hurt to take a little break from it.

NAND NOR on
    moebius.jpg
  • Options
    Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state university Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    What is the current level so I can update the OP?

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I think we're at 32 now.

CyberJackal on
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Yep. 32 would be max tho. There are a lot of 30s and 31s.

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I wouldn't imagine yall still take lackeys to catch up would you?

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Kajusta wrote: »
    I wouldn't imagine yall still take lackeys to catch up would you?

We're more than willing to lackey, but you will definitely want to get a temp travel power before it becomes time to play.

NAND NOR on
    moebius.jpg
  • Options
    KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Maybe I should just get my Brute to 14 at least then, eh?

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Kajusta wrote: »
    Maybe I should just get my Brute to 14 at least then, eh?

That helps too. The smaller the level gap, the better it will go when you team up. Even with lackeying, a level five character is still level five unfortunately, and still only has a couple of powers.
    The main concern with having a travel is that from my experience, most of us that play Scheme Nights regularly don't have Recall Friend to teleport lowbies. So without at least a temp travel power from Mayhem missions, you'd be dragging/left behind and potentially holding up team mates as you try to run across a zone, attempting to avoid high level mobs.

NAND NOR on
    moebius.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I've been getting a general sense from the chat thread of people being generally unhappy with scheduled nights...atleast with the traffic we have now and the fact that we are not in an after issue lull. As a result I thought I would take a little poll to see what people think.

I think there are basically two routes we could go..that being to continue on with scheme night or to put it on hold for now with the understanding that it would start again once teams are harder to find such as an after issue lull. Please quote this and put your name under which you would prefer. This of course is only a poll and not what we will necessarily do because I cannot force people to stop going..but perhaps they will agree to if the result is in favor of putting in on hold...anyway...

Continue with scheme night

Put it on hold for now

Gear Girl

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Gear Girl wrote: »
    I've been getting a general sense from the chat thread of people being generally unhappy with scheduled nights...atleast with the traffic we have now and the fact that we are not in an after issue lull. As a result I thought I would take a little poll to see what people think.

I think there are basically two routes we could go..that being to continue on with scheme night or to put it on hold for now with the understanding that it would start again once teams are harder to find such as an after issue lull. Please quote this and put your name under which you would prefer. This of course is only a poll and not what we will necessarily do because I cannot force people to stop going..but perhaps they will agree to if the result is in favor of putting in on hold...anyway...

NAND NOR

Put it on hold for now

Gear Girl

NAND NOR on
    moebius.jpg
  • Options
    PbPb Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    NAND NOR wrote: »

NAND NOR
    Pb/A duck! (I count twice)

Put it on hold for now

Gear Girl

I don't care if I end up soloing, I'm playing whenever I can make it.

Pb on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Pb wrote: »

NAND NOR
    Corvus (Dysmal)

Put it on hold for now

Gear Girl

Corvus on
  • Options
    CyberJackalCyberJackal Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So, it seems I have acquired recipes for Winged Boots and Bone Wings. I don't plan on making a costume on this character that uses either, so they are available to anyone who would like to make use of them. Otherwise, chances are I'll just sell them.

CyberJackal on
  • Options
    TwistedJesterTwistedJester Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Corvus wrote: »
    Pb wrote: »

NAND NOR
    Corvus (Dysmal)
    TwistedJester

Put it on hold for now

Gear Girl

Although I probably won't be able to make it this saturday. I'm being dragged to my cousins wedding.

TwistedJester on
  • Options
    RagRag Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Being dragged out to brunch this weekend, so I probably won't be able to make it again.

Rag on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    You guys sure get dragged to a lot of places. Don't you ever just go willingly?

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    AmoyraAmoyra Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Here are two more votes for continuing Saturday Scheming.

Amoyra & Morgy. (I also count twice...dual boxing and all)

Amoyra on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ya..it's gonna continue..there is certainly enough interest. Hell I even change my vote to the other side..good times were had last Saturday.

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    RooserRooser Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    This is Morgy saying that Morgy and Amoyra won't be able to make it this Saturday. We will be back I swears!

Rooser on
    AKA Morgy on Virtue
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I am not yet sure whether I will be able to make it Saturday or not. Wedding and the preperations for said wedding may interfere.

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    HarshLanguageHarshLanguage Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I am not yet sure whether I will be able to make it Saturday or not. Wedding and the preperations for said wedding may interfere.

Who's the lucky guy, Gear? :P

HarshLanguage on
    QSwearing_trans_smooth_small.gif
    > turn on light

Good start to the day. Pity it's going to be the worst one of your life. The light is now on.
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ghost

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    BitstreamBitstream Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Both of you will look beautiful in your mothers' gowns.

*sniff*

I love weddings.

Bitstream on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Reminder: Scheme "Night" starts in approximately one hour

Corvus on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Congrats to me, I got the Iron(wo)man badge today! A cool 1,000,000 damage taken! Good think I'm playing a tanking AT.

Pb on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    The keyboard on my laptop is busted, so I can't even login to the computer. I'll have to miss scheme night tomorrow.

Rag on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Due to school and the unfortunate place I had to schedule one class I wanted to take, I am no longer going to be able to come to any scheme night until the end of this semester.

Just..just out of curiosity..how many people could do Sundays instead?

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    SyndicateSyndicate Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Due to school and the unfortunate place I had to schedule one class I wanted to take, I am no longer going to be able to come to any scheme night until the end of this semester.

Just..just out of curiosity..how many people could do Sundays instead?

...depends on the time Sunday, later in the evening say around would work best imo. As for scheme night, I probably won't be there, attending a wedding and some errands to run afterwards as well. I may make it, but I don't think I will.

Syndicate on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I can do Sundays, but not as late as we do Team Night. Still, you're asking this just as football season starts, man.

Pb on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I'm gonna make a little quote sheet thing again because I love them so. If you had to choose between one of these two options(you may choose both if it makes no difference to you) which would it be.

Can do Saturday at the same time as usual

Could do Sundays(please also post time you could do Sundays, be specific in cst unless you could give a shit)

Gear(Don't give a shit about the time)

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    guruslothgurusloth Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm gonna make a little quote sheet thing again because I love them so. If you had to choose between one of these two options(you may choose both if it makes no difference to you) which would it be.

gurusloth

Could do Sundays(please also post time you could do Sundays, be specific in cst unless you could give a shit)
    gurusloth (prefer same time frame as current Scheme Night)

gurusloth on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Bump so you fuckers respond(Read above)

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    gurusloth wrote: »

gurusloth
    Corvus

gurusloth (prefer same time frame as current Scheme Night)
    Corvus(prefer same time frame as current Scheme Night)

Corvus on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    So, are we meeting today at 3pm or not? Just wondering.

Also, I know I missed a few weekends there. I was moving and it took a bit for us to get our crap together, and plus I had to go get a new computer so now I'm not loading so slowly - yay! Anyway, what I'm saying is I'm pretty much back to normal and will be showing up as scheduled.

gurusloth on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Ya meet today.

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Just checking, we are still on for this afternoon, right?

gurusloth on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I'm spending some time with the family today, so I may not be able to make it.

Pb on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Finally got my laptop back, but CoX is taking forever to download.
    Looks like I can't come this week, bleh.

Rag on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    It probably doesn't matter at all cause I can just leave it out but if you want the level and meeting place for next week updated I will need the info as I have both school and a cancelled account.

Gear Girl on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Just wanted to say, sorry about today, my wireless modem decided to be a dick, and when I got back on at about 4:15, everyone had left. So, yeah, hopefully we'll have a slightly better turnout next weekend. On the upside, tech support actually helped me, and the problem that occurred shouldn't happen again. India phone bank workers FTW.

gurusloth on