As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The House Of [Phalla]nstein - Game Over - Monster & Neutral jdarksun & MrT Victories!!!

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Man, just watch as Delph turns up village and Kilnaga mafia, and I look suspicious as all hell.

Oh you wouldn't be the only one. ;)

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Wtf did i just watch?

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Wtf did i just watch?

A glimpse inside the mind of TRV.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Call your kill every night, if you can. Since you're here anyways :)

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Delphy might be a vampire. Or a Fishman. Or a flesh golem wackadoo. Or a villager.

Better stab to make sure.

Steam
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Thanks very much ZH!

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    If the other vig is here, could they relay through ZH who they killed?

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Day 2

bride_of_frankenstein_3.jpeg
    Kilnaga wasn't sure why he was accused. He was a good villager. Others didn't think so and carried out justice on him.

Delphinidaes felt comfortable in the group of villagers. Unfortunately, they didn't feel comfortable with her.

Zombie Hero was sure he had a monster in his sights and took out his rage on Delphinidaes, but he was beaten by friends. After he went home, a very heavy strength was placed on his body. He never woke up.

Gizzy was certain she could find the evil stalking the village. All alone, she followed the sound of the sweet voice she could hear. Too bad, she would give her blood up to the monster that was calling her.

TRV wanted to find out what happened to his friend, Maximus, at the Lagoon. He found a bit of his clothing and investigated further. He found out what happened to Max and it happened to him, too.

Kilnaga - villager - Beaten By Friends
    Delphinidaes - Villager - Killed By a Villager
    Zombie Hero - Vig - Killed By a Villager & Body Crushed
    Gizzy - Role Blocker - Blood Drained
    TRV - The Bride of Frankenstein, a vote manipulator - Fish Food

Day 3 has started.
    It ends Wenesday, 11 PM EDT.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    What the hell, why would a vig target the village vig?

Do we have a busdriver who was trying to protect him?

Talk to each other people, talk.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    PM's are out.
    Let me know if you didn't get one & should've.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Told you Kilnaga was village. Nyeh

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I honestly want to be mad.

But that is just hilarious.

• Options
    Going to second Assuran. WTF. Did he mafia have a bus driver or are some of specials being that guy, you know the one that refuses to be a team player. So Mr. SK, I still hate you but good job on eating the vote manipulating monster.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    OOOooOOooOoOOOO

My work here.... is done

OoOOoOooOoOOooo

• Options
    Really Vigs? Really....?

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    OK, the village can still pull this off, assuming everyone plays ball.

Haven't seen a seer die yet, nor the guard, and we still have a vig. Probably need the other mason to step forward now so we can info dump.

• Options
    ooooOoooOOOOOOoooo

Sorry, team :(

OoooooOOOOOOoooooOOO

Steam
  • Options
    It seems likely that the other mason was already in touch with zombie, so probably already knows everything that was revealed. Coming forward just paints a target on them since clearly there was no guard on zombie.

Though maybe the other vig didn't come forward and they're about to get the grudging of a lifetime.

• Options
    Maybe, but someone has to step forward for the village.

The Mason seems like the best choice, because he doesn't (usually) have any other powers and that keeps the vig and any other special hidden.

Seriously, if a busdriver or the second vig didn't contact Zombie, I just don't know what to say.

• Options
    Why does someone have to step forward for the village?

As long as they are in contact with the specials and make sure that whatever happened last night doesn't happen again, it's safer for them to remain hidden.

We are big boys and girls. We can vote on our own without instructions.

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Day 1 votes
    Kilnaga: 8 (Anialos, Mill, Delmain, SaberOverEasy, blahmcblah, Matev, ObiFett, SLyM, Langly, jdarksun)
    SLyM: 6 (Delphinidaes, Zombie Hero, SLyM, Kilnaga, kime, Egos, Megafrost, jdarksun
    Kime: 3 (Kilnaga, MrTLicious, Egos, Matev, Typhus733, SLyM)
    TheRoadVirus: 2 (Maximus, Cythraul)
    ObiFett: 2 (Sir Fabulous, jdarksun, Shiny New Toys)
    SaberOverEasy: 2 (TheRoadVirus, ObiFett)
    Megafrost: 1 (The Anonymous)
    MrTLicious: 1 (SaberOverEasy, warban)
    Langly: 1 (Assuran)
    Typhus733: 1 (Koan)
    Premium: 1 (Gizzy)
    Zombie Hero: 1 (premium)
    Matev: 1 (Kaplar)
    Shiny New Toys: 0 (ObiFett)
    Delmain: 0 (SLyM, Typhus733)

Day 2 votes

Kilnaga: 8 (warban, Assuran, Shiny New Toys, Delphinidaes, Sir Fabulous, MrTLicious, kime, jdarksun, Delmain)
    Kime: 4 (SaberOverEasy, TheRoadVirus, MrTLicious, Matev, Delmain, jdarksun, ObiFett, Mill, Kilnaga)
    Delphinidaes: 4 (The Anonymous, Kilnaga, jdarksun, Mill)
    Matev: 2 (Aniolas, Kaplar, jdarksun)
    Sir Fabulous: 2 (Zombie Hero, Gizzy)
    Mill: 1 (premium)

Mill on
  • Options
    MMM.

I suppose you're right. Maybe I'm just slightly panicky, given it appears not everyone contacted the net today.

Someone will have to step forward to call network votes (I suppose they could handle it with vigs, might be safer that way), but I trust by that time the network will have things under control.

• Options
    Pffft, network schmetwork, these monsters are toast.

Kime is still alive on day 3. You know what means people!

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Voting with no real analysis on Day 3?! Burn the monster! Matev Oh, and also that stuff I said yesterday. Not surprising he's sticking with Kime.

• Options
    Back off man! I'm a scientist.

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Scientist? Know who else is a scientist? Frankenstein.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    At least that kilnaga thing is over now so we can go back to playing phalla.

• Options
    Anialos wrote: »
    Scientist? Know who else is a scientist? Frankenstein.

That sounds way too smart.....

...like a scientist!

Hail Hydra
  • Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Did Cythraul not vote yesterday? I cant seem to find anything from him at all, yet no warning from Stever777

Also there better be a bus driver around, not a really bad aim from our second vig, or that was the stupidest thing to do.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Did I really forget to vote? Weird, I could have sworn I did. Like, seriously.

On an unrelated note, What's the order of actions?

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    So I'm going to go ahead and assume that the mafia have a busdriver because no vig in their right goose-ing mind would have targeted the confirmed village vig last night.

If so, we need to know who was targeted by that vig because it's almost certainly a mafia. They'd put their busdriver on one of them to steal ZH's guard and then use their kill on the same guy, swapping it in on ZH. So whoever the second vig targeted is likely mafia.

Unless of course we have a village busdriver that didn't reveal to ZH. Like a goose.

• Options
    KoanKoan Registered User regular
    Ok, with our first vig gone I suppose that I have to step up. I am the 2nd vig, my kill target last night was Sir Fabulous. I had been in contact with ZH, but since this was the first night he was going to witness my kill I have yet to be introduced to the network. Hopefully he informed you guys I had come forward, that would go a little way to establishing my credibility. I'll need to be guarded tonight and will publicly call my kill as proof to my being the vig.

Also, Sir Fabulous for making me look like a jerk.

• Options
    As an aside, my pick of sir fabulous last night was from a list of suspects that ZH had provided me. It was his own keen insight that ultimately led to his death.

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    To be fair, it's also possible that they just grabbed a random villager to busdrive with specifically for this reason.

• Options
    Could be, seems unlikely.

• Options
    Interesting. Last night is gonna need an explanation when the game ends...

Anyways, the network doesn't need someone to step forward unless they have something to say. Otherwise we can be big boys and girls for a bit

Steam profile
  • Options
    Oh wait. Second vig already revealed himself

Hrmm

Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote: »
    Interesting. Last night is gonna need an explanation when the game ends...

Anyways, the network doesn't need someone to step forward unless they have something to say. Otherwise we can be big boys and girls for a bit

Well, my thing to say was that my kill was redirected. I'd like to village to now kill that target since the bus driver could just redirect my kill again.

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    I can get behind a Sir Fab vote.
    Having a quick look at his posts yesterday he seems to not say much and then towards the end of the day kept throwing out arguments to keep the vote on Kilnaga.

If Koan hadn't stepped forward I was going to say the @SaberOverEasy has been very quite for the past couple of days, which as far as i recall is very unusual for him.