As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Play] XCOM: Enemy Unknown - We will be watching it, commander! - Set 10

13»

• Options
    farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    yeah this video is currently being processed, im waiting for an inevitable xcom moments.

also accepting that (usually) klyka is a better player than I.

That missed ufo in NA had even me scratching my head

• Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    farbekrieg wrote: »
    yeah this video is currently being processed, im waiting for an inevitable xcom moments.

I just forgot to put my interceptor into NA immediately and so he wasn't there when the UFO showed up.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    The video got pretty bad at one point when I was watching it last night. Like so bad I couldn't actually tell what was on my screen for about 10 seconds it was just a giant pixelated blob.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    The video got pretty bad at one point when I was watching it last night. Like so bad I couldn't actually tell what was on my screen for about 10 seconds it was just a giant pixelated blob.
    Yeah, close to the end, right? I encoded the video 3 times and it did it every single time in the exact same spot.
    I have no idea what did that!

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    RichardRichard Registered User regular
    Klyka wrote: »
    Yeah, close to the end, right? I encoded the video 3 times and it did it every single time in the exact same spot.
    I have no idea what did that!

I'm not saying it's aliens but...

Going to start watching this tomorrow and begin my own attempt at classic.

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Set 10 can be found here (uploading while sleeping,will be up in about 80minutes!)
    http://youtu.be/rTVsAE4kpFs

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Wow, clipped through two walls to hit your sniper? Death by Glitching!

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    Klyka wrote: »
    farbekrieg wrote: »

I just forgot to put my interceptor into NA immediately and so he wasn't there when the UFO showed up.

heh i was just trying to say in as nice a way as possible that you are better than that ;)

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I am so confused by youtube-links now. I'm like one of those dumb pets pawing at something it does not understand.

• Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Wow, clipped through two walls to hit your sniper? Death by Glitching!

I think if you look at it from being one square over, it's likely he could just see the sniper, but honestly the line of sight in this game is all kinds of fucked up at the moment. One of the reasons I don't play the game with ironman right now.

I find it deeply ironic he would have survived that if he had been given carapace armor.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    The title of this set is delightful.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Wow, clipped through two walls to hit your sniper? That's XCOM!

Good job dealing with the reinforcements at the end.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    valgomirvalgomir Registered User regular
    ACH KLYKA WHAT ARE YOU DOING
    Two Solo-LPs at the same time, one Co-op, and frequent updates? This is not the Klyka I know :P
    I like it.

Catching up with videos is tough though... I'm only at set 3, I have to leave in about 90 minutes and generally have little time to watch.
    I don't always have time to watch LPs, but when I do it's Klyka or Helloween.