As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Today's comic has no thread in the Hub

At least I think it doesn't. If it does, I can't see the thread.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    I'm not seeing it either, though you probably could've sent a PM to @Tube

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Groosenat0rGroosenat0r http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy70Z6x00TM SkyloftRegistered User regular
    Geth hasn't made one yet. Hope nothing happened..

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    This seems like something that could have been a private message

• Options
    Sgt.Big_BubbaloolaSgt.Big_Bubbaloola That's Mr to you! Everywhere man....Registered User regular
    Wow when the wind blows in the States it really blows then. No thread for The Trenches, no new PA comic so far today. Hope all is well at PA Towers.....

Well gosh, I suppose I might as well settle in for a nice cuppa ...... this is gonna be good!
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Why would there be a new PA comic on a Tuesday?

Also, Penny Arcade Industries, Inc is, if memory serves, located in Washington state, on the extreme opposite coast from where the storm is.

• Options
    Sgt.Big_BubbaloolaSgt.Big_Bubbaloola That's Mr to you! Everywhere man....Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    Why would there be a new PA comic on a Tuesday?

Also, Penny Arcade Industries, Inc is, if memory serves, located in Washington state, on the extreme opposite coast from where the storm is.

Fair enough then.

Well gosh, I suppose I might as well settle in for a nice cuppa ...... this is gonna be good!