As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Starcraft 2] East coast: Heart of the storm

19495969798100»

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I went to my friends house but I'm tuning in, had to come post because damn scarlett

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    From the commercials I'm getting, apparently Romney is the biggest sponsor of MLG. Who'd have thought?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    i love scarletts cockiness

that small smile when she won that game

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    That game was great. Hoping she wins the next one sooo much, having a foreigner win MLG would be amazing.

Is stephano still on his lockout?

• Options
    xtaxta Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    I went to my friends house but I'm tuning in, had to come post because damn scarlett

yeah amazing queen infestor composition

• Options
    mEEksamEEksa Registered User regular
    Frozenzen wrote: »
    That game was great. Hoping she wins the next one sooo much, having a foreigner win MLG would be amazing.

Is stephano still on his lockout?

Nah, he's playing at ESWC right now for some easy money.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    *lol* She's singing in the booth! : D

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    i love scarletts cockiness

that small smile when she won that game

Scarlett is like a female IdrA.

Only good at the game and not a gigantic asshole.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Bomber was pretty sick with his marine micro in the beginning of that assault too, fungals were hitting three marines each

Yeah. That's actually kind of why I think the lings and brood lords would have ended that battle decisively, they were just sooo split up in preparation for the fungals.

The first wave of broodlords is sorta small, so the backup marines looked like they could handle it? Any amount of zerglings would have melted it yeah. That's probably why the whole situation looked weird, they were all somewhere else.

Looking forward to game 3.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    djWHEAT ‏@djWHEAT
    My apologies to fans and @MLG, but I am leaving the event due to a family emergency.

Hopefully everything is alright. Sad that I won't get to hear Wheat casting.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Scarlett's creep spread is wall to wall carpeting of death.

edit: Also she has the most immaculate engagements.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    WOW

WOW

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SCARLETT

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Sick as fuuuuck!

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    Dayum, so happy for Scarlett. Deserved that series win, I was so scared when she was behind in game 2.

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Damn, that was incredibly onesided.

• Options
    chuckleberryfinnchuckleberryfinn Ireland Registered User regular
    She is damn good

No Protoss players were underpowered during this post.
  • Options
    ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    WTF HAPPENED

Stream crapped out as she went in for that final engagement. I gather she won, but like... what happened?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Separate topic than how Scarlett was completely in control of everything this series.

So, you know how when you move your mouse on a player, the bottom and top bar (the stuff that has the volume, the pause/play button, etc) will pop up, and when you keep the mouse still, they go away? Well, when they are visible, the MLG player lags heavily. Is that happening for anyone else?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Imperfect wrote: »
    Imperfect wrote: »
    WTF HAPPENED

Stream crapped out as she went in for that final engagement. I gather she won, but like... what happened?

Incredible surrounds with lings and banelings and fungals on ALL OF THE THINGS (especially the tanks), twice in a row, and the second time her broodlords were out and Bomber was all in with SCVs so it was just gg.

It was like a green carpet of death on all the bio.

and then the banelings came

• Options
    BEHOLD THE NEW THREAD

My reign, 1000 years, etc.

• Options
    ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Goddamn. Gonna have to check that one out on VOD later.

Really hope she carries this. Rooting for my hometown homie!

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Separate topic than how Scarlett was completely in control of everything this series.

So, you know how when you move your mouse on a player, the bottom and top bar (the stuff that has the volume, the pause/play button, etc) will pop up, and when you keep the mouse still, they go away? Well, when they are visible, the MLG player lags heavily. Is that happening for anyone else?

just checked, can confirm is happening for me too

• Options
    KambingKambing Registered User regular
    For now at least: http://www.twitch.tv/event/mlg

@TwitchTV, @Youtube: master-level zerg ladder/customs, commentary, and random miscellany.
This discussion has been closed.