As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What are we calling ourselves

FatSoDaFatSoDa Professor DoctorAustraliaRegistered User regular
PAX'ers
Paxians
AuPax's
PAUx'ers

[E]nforcing it Like I stole it
paxaus.gif

PAX Aus Enforcer

• NoonooNoonoo Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    We getting shirts made up? Im in!

:-P

• vjreddy12vjreddy12 NSW, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Noonoo wrote: »
    We getting shirts made up? Im in!

:-P

Same here ..

tumblr_onhxy5XYP31sb6xu3o1_100.png
  • FatSoDaFatSoDa Professor Doctor AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I can organise shirts, at about $20 each, so long as im not infringing on PA, or PAX Australia copywrite. But i need names people. Suggestions.

paxaus.gif

PAX Aus Enforcer
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    How about friends? ;)

• FatSoDaFatSoDa Professor Doctor AustraliaRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    How about friends? ;)

/cue audience "Awwwwwwwww"

paxaus.gif

PAX Aus Enforcer
  • DanacyrusDanacyrus Gaming Coffee Making Musician BrisbaneRegistered User regular
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think I literally went 'Awwwww' reading that on the bus... I got some weird looks...

• MattyG08MattyG08 Founder of The Core Gaming Australia || Indie Game Developer South Coast, NSW, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    The Brotherhood of PAX?

The Core Gaming Australia, Founder/CEO/Lead Programmer
  • DanacyrusDanacyrus Gaming Coffee Making Musician BrisbaneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Sexist. XD

Danacyrus on
  • MattyG08MattyG08 Founder of The Core Gaming Australia || Indie Game Developer South Coast, NSW, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Fine... The Brother/Sisterhood of No - I mean PAX

I'm kidding XD

Although I do like the 'Friends' one :3

edited November 2012
    On a less "d'awww" note, we've never really made any distinction between the US paxes as far as names. Not that you can't have a cool thing that says "I'm an aus-paxer" or anything, but one of the super awesome things about pax is that it's basically the same no matter where you put it. We're all paxers (or Arcadians/New Arcadians/PAX Arcadians, as it has been said in the past). There will be an awesome exclusive PAX Aus shirt (or two) sold as merch at the show almost certainly, so that's a good way to distinguish.

zerzhul on
  • NoonooNoonoo Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    On a less "d'awww" note, we've never really made any distinction between the US paxes as far as names. Not that you can't have a cool thing that says "I'm an aus-paxer" or anything, but one of the super awesome things about pax is that it's basically the same no matter where you put it. We're all paxers (or Arcadians/New Arcadians/PAX Arcadians, as it has been said in the past). There will be an awesome exclusive PAX Aus shirt (or two) sold as merch at the show almost certainly, so that's a good way to distinguish.

I'll be buying a few of those shirts to put away for sure as i wear them out i can replace them :-P

I'd def also support a fan made inaugral 1st AUS PAX attendee t-shirt! Even a AUS PAX Friends shirt with the "awwwwwww' on the back ... lol

Noonoo on
    edited November 2012

I'd def also support a fan made inaugral 1st AUS PAX attendee t-shirt! Even a AUS PAX Friends shirt with the "awwwwwww' on the back ... lol

WANT! NEED

Danacyrus on
    It could be a mortal kombat "friendship" theme, but instead of MK characters, it's all the fake and real horrible creatures that can kill you in Australia.

I think that is the most awesome idea I have ever heard...

Well I'm not going to be there in person, so I have to contribute somehow.

Awww, well if we have those shirts ( and I totally hope we do) I will definitely make sure you get one :P

• CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Shirt idea - "I survived PAX Aus" and the rest of it covered in deadly Australian animals as mentioned in the Scared Weird Little Guys - Deadly Australia song

• KateEdwardsKateEdwards Registered User new member
    Danacyrus wrote: »

WANT! NEED

I would so buy this!

I kinda want both :P
    One that's like 'PAX Friends with everything all nice, and then a 'I survived PAX AUS' with the mean ones XD It could be a two part series!

• DragonBearDragonBear Registered User regular
    This just gets better and better! I agree with all of the above :-)

• FPFr0styFPFr0sty Registered User regular
    Danacyrus wrote: »
    I kinda want both :P
    One that's like 'PAX Friends with everything all nice, and then a 'I survived PAX AUS' with the mean ones XD It could be a two part series!

Agreed; but why not have both sayings on the one shirt....

Ie;
    (On the front) "PAX friends"; with some animated people playing all forms of gaming in a friendly way...

(On the rear) "I survived PAX AUS"; with the people all hunched over, with some passed out, some stumbling out of a room, and broken gear/just a big mess.

• VapokVapok Just a Guy. BostonRegistered User regular
    PAX Australia --

Where you find friends... down under!

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
    Vapok
    Hahahahahaha...

I can't stop laughing.

@Vapok you are bad and should feel bad.

He'd fit right in then :P

edited November 2012
    @Vapok you are bad and should feel bad.

@zerzhul, you know you <3 me. =)

Vapok on
    Vapok
  • CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    @Vapok I can't wait to have you over here dude. That is gonna be awesome.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    How about friends? ;)
    That's a funny name, I'd have called em chuzwuzzas.

CuZZa wrote: »
    @Vapok I can't wait to have you over here dude. That is gonna be awesome.

Me and you both friend! It's going to be a logistically economical feat for me to get there, but I'm trying. Unfortunately, no promises just yet.

That said, doesn't mean I can't troll be as helpful as possible on the forums. =)

Vapok
  • Mr RayMr Ray Sarcasm sphereRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Clearly, we should call ourselves the Drop Bears.

Mr Ray on
  • KiahKiah Registered User new member
    Vegemite: Pax flavoured

• ZedCavalryZedCavalry I swear, I'm not that immature. Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    No matter what's on the shirt, we have to get as many people as possible wearing them, then we all gather in a group and take a group picture. Basically, I'm in. XD

Koala Arcadians'

• thegh0ststhegh0sts Sydney, NSWRegistered User regular
    put up a poll and put it to a "vote"!

Next PAX: PAX AUS 2017
    Previous PAXs: PAX Prime 2011, PAX AUS 2013
  • FernurionFernurion Registered User regular
    We Could take a common northern hemisphere joke an run with it. Use the same design as the other Paxers, only upside down.

• vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    There was the PAX Roman. Maybe we could be the Pax OZ.

• BluePantsBluePants Registered User new member
    My mate and I are happy to tag along, I can get in but uhh he can't (if only PAX was a few days later :/.) Anybody want a new cousin for a day? :D