As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mistakes

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Test
    Maximum wrote: »
    I ordered a turkey sandwich for lunch today when I really wanted roast beef.

That's the gist of communism right there.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    So I made the mistake of telling my girlfriend I'm planning on proposing while high on election results.
    Figured she would freak out and I would be cleaning up a shattered relationship( it's only been about a year since we started dating).

She texted me her ring size and preference of rare metals and said "do it classy ok?".

So I'm sorta happy and vomiting.

I think I liked not knowing she might not say yes. It was less stressful.

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    Mogwai's are all dicks.

• Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Test
    Did you know that there was actually a novelization of the first Gremlins movie that explained that Mogwais were created on some alien planet by an alien scientist as a science experiment? But he fucked up and the vast majority of them turn out to be dicks. Gizmo was the 1:1000 (or possibly 1:10,000 I can't remember) who had a genetic defect that made him lack the dickhead gene.

Kind of glad that stuff wasn't in the films.

Edit: Looked it up, 1 in 10,000 Mogwai are born without being inherently evil according to the novel. They also apparently can't die from old age. Also Gizmo was voiced by Howie Mandel!?

Lars on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    One time I infracted a guy for insulting Zapdos because I'm an adult who doesn't know the name of every pokemans.

Didn't even feel bad.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Test
    You yellow scum will pay

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    this other time we had a thread about dead people you'd bang

and this other thread about pets

and this dude posted a picture of his puppy who just died

so I reposted the picture in the dead people you'd bang thread

not a mistake, I just remembered that and laughed a whole bunch and felt like sharing

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    this other time we had a thread about dead people you'd bang

and this other thread about pets

and this dude posted a picture of his puppy who just died

so I reposted the picture in the dead people you'd bang thread

not a mistake, I just remembered that and laughed a whole bunch and felt like sharing
    you should tell your grandkids this story

• Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    Test
    Lars wrote: »
    Did you know that there was actually a novelization of the first Gremlins movie that explained that Mogwais were created on some alien planet by an alien scientist as a science experiment? But he fucked up and the vast majority of them turn out to be dicks. Gizmo was the 1:1000 (or possibly 1:10,000 I can't remember) who had a genetic defect that made him lack the dickhead gene.

Kind of glad that stuff wasn't in the films.

Edit: Looked it up, 1 in 10,000 Mogwai are born without being inherently evil according to the novel. They also apparently can't die from old age. Also Gizmo was voiced by Howie Mandel!?

in the novelization of the sequel, the scene where the gremlins take over the theater that's running the movie was replaced by a scene where Gremlin Tony Randall kidnapped the author of the novelization and started turning the book into an autobiographical polemic

novelizations are weird

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Test
    One time I infracted a guy for insulting Zapdos because I'm an adult who doesn't know the name of every pokemans.

Didn't even feel bad.

i wept

• Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    Test
    Peed my pants in the 5th grade 'cause I overestimated my teacher's willingness to let me go to the bathroom during a guest presentation (man she was a jerk!)

Went to college for 4.5 years studying something I hated because I was ashamed of what I really wanted to do. But at the end I was like "hey this is silly" and my family was like "doggie we love you go do art" and now I'm studying animation so s'all good.

The moral of the second story is fuck the haters, especially when the hater is internal. The moral of the first story is pee when you need to.

l3icwZV.png
  • Options

Didn't even feel bad.

Is this the same adult that decided that puting canisters of compressed butane into a blender was a good thing?

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Meiz wrote: »

Didn't even feel bad.

Is this the same adult that decided that puting canisters of compressed butane into a blender was a good thing?

this was a good video

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I went to college when I wasn't actually ready to do schoolwork again, so I wasted 6 grand and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Also this one time I started a new job in the middle of their pay period, so I went almost a month without a paycheck which is a terrible position to be in for someone who lives in an apartment they can barely afford in the first place, and no savings to speak of.

• Options

Didn't even feel bad.

No, it's the same one that got a dickbutt tattoo

8406wWN.png
  • Options

Didn't even feel bad.

No, it's the same one that got a dickbutt tattoo

I expect you to get your third on your 86th. No more playing with things that go boom until then. That's what children are for. It also gives an excuse for them to play that rad Astar war amp commercial.

• Options
    I have no fucking idea what you just said, but I'm pretty sure you just suggested I blow up my own children.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    everything about my life is a mistake

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    It doesn't have to be your children per se but if no other kids are around, why not show them the science with a fun life lesson? The worst that can happen is they get mortally wounded and you have to get/make another one.

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    Test
    Red test shows support for the blowing up of children

• Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    too much catfood

• Options
    PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular
    Test
    i don’t see color, so i say we treat all tests equally and don’t discriminate against any of them. Test harmony everyone

• Options
    AwkoAwko About to poison the waterhole.Registered User regular
    Test
    I'm continually making the mistake of not learning from my mistakes.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Test
    my life is one continuous mistake

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    one continuous mistake

:)

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Test
    brt you are my happy little accident

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    I'm older than you!

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Test
    wait what

• Options
    Test
    because im 27

• Options
    forum old

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Test
    pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

• Options
    Test
    The only kind of old that matters

So get off my lawn

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Test
    bad mistakes

I've made a few

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Test
    Tef wrote: »
    bad mistakes

I've made a few

But then again

• Options
    I wish I had a 2003 join date

but I would have been in elementary school and

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    AwkoAwko About to poison the waterhole.Registered User regular
    Test
    Don't think you can just join in with your yellow test ways.

Somebody cut his mic

• Options
    Test
    Are you fucking kidding me?

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Test
    ross

you went blue

wh

what is this

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Test
    what the FUCK

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Test
    crwth wrote: »
    what the FUCK

You should have voted for the correct option then.

JtgVX0H.png
This discussion has been closed.