As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Chat (Topic: Simpsonizing into a cool group shot)

13»

• Options
    OfficerOfficer Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    This is pretty awesome. A bunch of us in IRC just decided to make simpsons pics and Moe had the awesome idea to get us into a group shot. We would love to save some more people in the FAT picture and get some community going here!

WOOOO!

Officer on
  • Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I love it! When I get home and I have access to a browser with up-to-date Flash installed, I will give it a go.

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Ah crap... I wish I had a pic to use! Might have to do something about that soon.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited July 2007
    Yes, do so, I don't know how long Fox and Burger King are running this promotion for.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Apparently all the pics I have don't work... most of them are pretty good contrast, but I'll have to keep trying I guess.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    JaidenJaiden Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Apparently all the pics I have don't work... most of them are pretty good contrast, but I'll have to keep trying I guess.

The site was coded by a horrible misshapen jackass, honestly. I want to kick him in the goddamn balls for the number of times it failed my picture for no reason, then someone else got it to work on the first try.

Jaiden on
    [15:51] <+Snickers> Dur, I R CUM
    [10:24] * @BigRed-Worky cums the water

[12:32] <+prox> lawl you kickbanned me so hard my client crashed
  • Options
    HotSakeHotSake Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I had terrible luck in Firefox, then it worked just fine in IE.

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • Options
    Spyder ZSpyder Z I am What and Who I am Shoreline, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Hayas, finally got that bloody thing to work. Here we go...

simpsonizedmz8.png

And I'm 5'7"

Spyder Z on
  • Options
    Tony HellmannTony Hellmann Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    tony%20simpsonized2.jpg

There, now I can fit into the original picture too.

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press
    http://www.technomancer-press.com

Check out TerraDrive Live...its happening at PAX, and everyone's playing
  • Options
    Tony HellmannTony Hellmann Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I think the topic centers on copulation because it is for the most part an involuntary reaction to stimuli, similar to how his sneezes are depicted. God help us if he ever got a nervous twitch.

There's already canon on why he doesn't break evey pencil he picks up up or pull every door off it's hinges. He's just super-carefull.

Okay, so that explains the supercrap, but it doesn't answer the blood pressure question. And if we're talking about involuntary processes, don't tap the Superknee with a hammer. His patellar reflex might get you kicked through the wall. He may occasionally have a Superfart that is catastrophic, as well. If his Supersphincter can hold shut through terrific pressure, then if he laughs at the wrong time, or a bad guy surprises him with an onrushing train he must suddenly stop, he could hurt people when he inadvertently breaks Superwind.

--Tony

Tony Hellmann on
    Tony Hellmann
    CEO, Technomancer Press
    http://www.technomancer-press.com

Check out TerraDrive Live...its happening at PAX, and everyone's playing
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Update of the picture to include you guys and ctishman who e-mailed me his pic
    ctishman.png
    Group2.jpg

Keep 'em coming guys, don't be discouraged by the website, traffic to it appears to have slowed down, or they've beefed out their servers. Either way, it seems to be moving faster.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    edited July 2007
    Also, anybody who has seen the Simpsons Movie and has the soundtrack, the two greatest tracks are Spider Pig and Release the Hounds.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Da da da da da da da da da da da da.KerrySimpson.png
    I'd say I'm 6'0''

QuizMaster on
  • Options
    AydrAydr Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    simp.png

I'm about 6'1".

Aydr on
  • Options
    DickChangDickChang Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I just got my new camera in the mail, and hence got myself simpsonized:
    DickChangAsian2.pngDickChangYellow.png

I'm 5'9"

ok, the white one is what they gave me when I picked the asian thing at the beginning. the yellow, ironically is the normal simpsons color.
    I would normally stick with the paler asian version, but then I look albino comparatively. so please use the yellow one. (but yes, I'm actually asian).

edit: fine. use the asian one. the one that is paler. ironically.

DickChang on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    updated, if you don't see the updated images in the above posts, refresh the page.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.