As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MOTW 11/7/12: Tell me what's changed.

2»

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    You didn't just use that word in seriousness.

No way.

lol, it was used in joking manner sir. Would [sarcasm]Sheeple[/sarcasm] been better? :P

I'm sorry :( .

That's why Usenet invented smileys lo these eons ago.

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    As far as sciency adventures go, it's hard to beat the time that Atomic Robo met Carl Sagan and visited Mars.

Also Atomic Robo is freaking awesome.

Of course you can beat the time Atomic Robo met Carl Sagan and visited Mars.

With the time Atomic Robo first met Carl Sagan and they fought HP Lovecraft/extra-dimensional-monster in Peru. With Lightning Guns!

oxedu.jpg

Zorth axis, indeed.

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    I'll admit, I've only read the first volume of Atomic Robo, but upon closing it I felt an insatiable hunger for more.

And I've only vaguely heard of The Manhattan Projects. What's that all about?

• UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    I'll admit, I've only read the first volume of Atomic Robo, but upon closing it I felt an insatiable hunger for more.

And I've only vaguely heard of The Manhattan Projects. What's that all about?

The first issue is free on comiXology http://www.comixology.com/The-Manhattan-Projects-1/digital-comic/JAN120486
    :)

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    so, this has been mentioned; but...

i've only been reading x-force for the last four books or so

shit is damn impressive, though.

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Remender's X-Force is one of the best x-men runs of the last 20 years

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stratslingerstratslinger Registered User regular
    TyrantCow, you kind of owe it to yourself to read the run from the start. It lends a lot of context to what you're reading now. You only think these past four issues are impressive now - with the rest of the back story though... It's all ties together in one big old mega-arc.