As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

OH KAH TEE NOO LOO BYE BYE

124»

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    i really dont like hairless cats

i pity them and detest them alternatively

I'd cuddle the shit out of a hairless cat

Then you are probably squeezing too hard.

broken image link
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Yeah russian blues are the best cats re: alergies

its not really like
    theres no precise measure of the 'best cats', there are just some that produce less of that protein. And even then, it's usually the lighter ones of those breeds and female cats are usually better. But it's usually because every cat is different and sometimes you might just get straight up fucked. Generally speaking if you're super allergic to cats you're fucked no matter what, and even if you get a really fancy hypo-allergenic cat it's no guarantee. It just depends on your re-action to that particular cat.

Balinese are also reportedly good for hypoallergenic stuff due to producing less Fel d 1. They are also the most intelligent of the long-haired domestic kittums.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    beard.jpg

• DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Maine Coons are the best cats

maine-coon1.jpg

Look at that regal motherfucker, look at it

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    maine coons are absolutely the best

• KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    siberian-cats1.jpg
    siberian cats are also fluffy giants, and they're reportedly hypoallergenic to some degree.

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NylmdC_uEM

I thought that Furbies were deemed a terrible, terrible mistake by all involved in their creation, and that humanity vowed never to repeat it. Ever.

I have been proven wrong, and I would like to end my existence on this miserable earth now that the Furby Overlords reign once more supreme. @Gatsby, you're coming with me.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
    i refuse to allow this to occur

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Ok, you too @Antimatter. My relationship with @Gatsby is really a menange a trois with you too, let's face it.

no one's dying and you're silly

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    furbies come from hell

why would you go there?

Antimatter wrote: »
    no one's dying and you're silly

I <3 you too.

tumblr_mezxcogku71ry05bxo1_500.jpg