As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

This [Chat]

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    The Pain arc starts before Naruto
    begins his Sage training and is resolved after he returns from his training.

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Dammit

My friend and I both own FTL, and have attached the game to our respective steam accounts. He's visiting, and wished to continue playing his save. I logged out of my steam account, and he logged into his. After, I decided to take another crack at the game.

Due to a combination of the steam cloud and FTL's save system, I appear to have lost my progress entirely.

/grumble

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Ugh, part of me feels like I need to finish the series now.

It's like the Harry Potter effect, where you finished the first four when you were younger so you kind of just have to finish the whole damn series.

I am playing catch up right now. I read...what, 80 issues over the last couple days? Looking to knock out the remaining 40 and be back up to speed tonight. I was pretty darn behind. Well, not quite that far behind, but I had to go back a bit further then when I last stopped to build back up some context.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Best Adventure Time bit ever.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUbt-XClX0Y

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Is he hokage already?

Is he hokage already?
    Where I am at, no, he is not hokage.

Is he hokage already?

lol no

Sarksus, the bit I am at right now

spoilers!
    Is when it is revealed the Tobi can not be Madara because impure soul ressurection Madara just showed up.

I want to know who Tobi is real bad now.

Sarksus wrote: »
    Is he hokage already?

lol no

what a bitch gaara was sandkage at the start of shippuden

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    So I am on issue 444. I might try to catch up, if I ever get out of this Adventure Time black hole.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Did Naruto go full on nine tails furry yet and then have sex with Sakura or is that just in all my fan art.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    Inquisitor wrote: »

spoilers!
    Is when it is revealed the Tobi can not be Madara because impure soul ressurection Madara just showed up.

very late series spoilers:
    I probably should have realized that since you're doing the manga you're probably ahead of the anime. Oh well, twists aren't really that important for this series.

• MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular
    Alright, I've gotta say.... If you want to have sympathy for female feminists, as a man? Have twins. Because God damn will you quickly start to hate the people that just have to point out that some things are actually easier when you have two kids at once.

My eye rolling muscles are so sore.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Man do I love making up maps for places.

ftOqU21.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Alright, I've gotta say.... If you want to have sympathy for female feminists, as a man? Have twins. Because God damn will you quickly start to hate the people that just have to point out that some things are actually easier when you have two kids at once.

as a twin

u mad bro

obF2Wuw.png
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

I don't understand what you mean here.

spoilers!

I probably should have realized that since you're doing the manga you're probably ahead of the anime. Oh well, twists aren't really that important for this series.
    Awwwww crap I did not mean to spoil something for you. I totally forgot how out of synch the anime and manga can be. I sincerely apologize man, I just assumed that you were still way ahead of where I am. Shit dude. I'm sorry.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

as a twin

u mad bro

hella rich parents = casual mode

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Wait

There are two surrealities?

Abdhyius wrote: »

You should play the game that Simon will be starting in CF with me.

It is about making a map, amongst other things.

edited November 2012

spoilers!

Awwwww crap I did not mean to spoil something for you. I totally forgot how out of synch the anime and manga can be. I sincerely apologize man, I just assumed that you were still way ahead of where I am. Shit dude. I'm sorry.
    Nah it's okay. It kind of makes sense given what Madara's age was supposed to be. I'm not sure how far ahead the manga is right now. The anime is in the middle of the world war arc and they keep inserting relevant filler episodes to stretch it out.

Sarksus on
    It's really unfortunate that there are no editor buttons when you edit a post. Having to type in spoiler tags manually because I forgot them is bad!

edited November 2012

spoilers!

Nah it's okay. It kind of makes sense given what Madara's age was supposed to be. I'm not sure how far ahead the manga is right now. The anime is in the middle of the world war arc and they keep inserting relevant filler episodes to stretch it out.

There is where I am at right now in the manga. Though I am still like 40 issues or so behind the most recent one.

I guess I am just a little further along in that arc then ya.

Inquisitor on
    Are naruto and the ninetails brosefs now?

I assume this is canon

naruto.jpg

ooooh.

when does it start

ftOqU21.png

spoilers!

There is where I am at right now in the manga. Though I am still like 40 issues or so behind the most recent one.

I guess I am just a little further along in the war arc then ya.

Yeah they are really stretching it out with plot relevant filler episodes.
    Naruto is on his way to fight and just left behind the raikage and hokage. We are getting a lot of episodes about each character's battles and some flashbacks.

Without the filler we'd probably be around where you are now.

Are naruto and the ninetails brosefs now?
    Not yet in the anime, the Nine Tails is being hella tsundere tho.

I assume this is canon

naruto.jpg

yes

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    As a member of the patriarchy,

Wassup, Holmes?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar

spoilers!

I guess I am just a little further along in the war arc then ya.

Yeah they are really stretching it out with plot relevant filler episodes.
    Naruto is on his way to fight and just left behind the raikage and hokage. We are getting a lot of episodes about each character's battles and some flashbacks.

Without the filler we'd probably be around where you are now.

Yeah, I am like, 5 issues ahead of you. So, I guess after I do more reading tonight I will be deep in spoiler-land. I will make sure to keep my lips sealed.

ooooh.

when does it start

What game

Are you guys playing the japan game?

Why was I not invited?

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    desc wrote: »
    Wait

There are two surrealities?

twin is basically weedlord bonerweed

no hitler

we share no properties other than surname and love of pizza

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png

Are you guys doing Microscope or something.

ooooh.

when does it start

Not sure, but, I will let you know when it does. Simon will be running it. It is called, A Quiet Year. (I think? Or... The Quiet Year?)

It sounds really interesting!

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    so i am watching this pawn stars show

these people walk in and sell some relic for what seems like pennies on the dollar

like, the dude has something that's appraised at 5 grand and sells it for 500

what is the point of this show

why would anyone do that

919UOwT.png
    Ohh, he's doing Quiet Year.

Gooey wrote: »
    so i am watching this pawn stars show

these people walk in and sell some relic for what seems like pennies on the dollar

like, the dude has something that's appraised at 5 grand and sells it for 500

what is the point of this show

why would anyone do that

Are they told that it is worth 5 grand?

ooooh.

when does it start

Not sure, but, I will let you know when it does. Simon will be running it. It is called, A Quiet Year. (I think? Or... The Quiet Year?)

It sounds really interesting!

less than a month and I can't be much part of it

ftOqU21.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Just finished watching Twin Peaks.

uhhhhhhh

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
This discussion has been closed.