As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

This [Chat]

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i don't know much of anything about LDR. i googled her and i see she often has weird pointy tips on her nails and she uses too much eye shadow. but otherwise she looks pretty. i'm too busy listening to late 90s r&b to listen to one of her songs.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    but okay some of podly's music is pretty good

some of it anyway

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    to me this is just "watching a movie set in the future while they're in a bar" music

head%20body%20dance.gif

didn't I hear this while Lisbeth was hooking up with the rando

or was it during the Zion rave

:rotate:

the zion rave is AWESOME

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I listen to only amazing music, the rest of you are nothing but poseur poseurs.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i don't know much of anything about LDR. i googled her and i see she often has weird pointy tips on her nails and she uses too much eye shadow. but otherwise she looks pretty. i'm too busy listening to late 90s r&b to listen to one of her songs.

vomit.gif

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I watched that katy perry video

by which I mean I looked at the image while playing some other song.

man was she ever blessed with a pair

ftOqU21.png

vomit.gif

you are probably listening to coldplay and maroon 5 remixes. leave me alone!

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    all the music you people listen to is awful

there

now we've settled that discussion

man I introduced you to can

don't bite the hand that feeds you
    you didn't introduce me to can

did you

where did i learn about can
    me!

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    all the music you people listen to is awful

there

now we've settled that discussion

man I introduced you to can

don't bite the hand that feeds you
    you didn't introduce me to can

did you

where did i learn about can
    me!
    i think it might have been nerdgasmic

vomit.gif

On Your Honor, disc 2!

Tonight my apartment is the David Grohl appreciation station.

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Drez St. Elsewhere was a show about an underfunded hospital in Boston. Rather than being about medical mysteries, it was more of a drama about the everyday lives of all these people who worked there, and was famous for being really well-written and intelligent about various social issues; the producers went on to create "Homicide: Life on the Streets" and "Oz." It was kind of ahead of its time - it's much more like a modern serial drama than most of the action or mystery stuff that was popular in the 80s. It also launched the careers of several actors, including a few you may have heard of. And it had great theme music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdNXBgces1Q

The end was controversial, but it's really just kind of a gimmick out of left field, like the end of "Newhart." It wasn't actually a show about a kid and a snowglobe.
    Rchanen wrote: »
    I like to think I have learned something.

I really should not read up on the Slenderman Mythos while listening to the "The Drunken Whaler" from Dishonored.

Really should not expose myself to that level of creepy.

i just spent the last hour reading about every horror reference in Cabin in The Woods.

needless to say my trip to the elevator after I left my room was nerve-wracking.

steam_sig.png

vomit.gif

On Your Honor, disc 2!

how much of his hair do you have weaved into the fibers of your fitted sheet

• poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    UPDATE

I went to the store to buy supplies to make pumpkin alfredo and also a cake

realized that everything I needed would be like 16 dollars

went and ate sushi instead and rented Skyrim from redbox for same price

have been playing skyrim for hours now

@Skippydumptruck

Do you eat fish then? Can't remember. If you Flawless Victory your grant, you might be depressed by sushi in Japan, as 99% of it has fish or shellfish.

I figure I could take a bear.
    edited November 2012
    Donkey Kong on
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I watched that katy perry video

by which I mean I looked at the image while playing some other song.

man was she ever blessed with a pair

katy-perry-without-makeup_425x315.jpg

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    i can't stand lana del rey

i didn't even like her when i went to school with her, and then she started making terrible music!

Sounds like someone was snubbed

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Drez St. Elsewhere was a show about an underfunded hospital in Boston. Rather than being about medical mysteries, it was more of a drama about the everyday lives of all these people who worked there, and was famous for being really well-written and intelligent about various social issues; the producers went on to create "Homicide: Life on the Streets" and "Oz." It was kind of ahead of its time - it's much more like a modern serial drama than most of the action or mystery stuff that was popular in the 80s. It also launched the careers of several actors, including a few you may have heard of. And it had great theme music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdNXBgces1Q

The end was controversial, but it's really just kind of a gimmick out of left field, like the end of "Newhart." It wasn't actually a show about a kid and a snowglobe.
    Rchanen wrote: »
    I like to think I have learned something.

I really should not read up on the Slenderman Mythos while listening to the "The Drunken Whaler" from Dishonored.

Really should not expose myself to that level of creepy.

i just spent the last hour reading about every horror reference in Cabin in The Woods.

needless to say my trip to the elevator after I left my room was nerve-wracking.

Where does one obtain this list of references?

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    LDR is one of those artists that I heard a couple songs from that really did nothing for me, found it to be really dull. Like, it wasn't bad, it wasn't offensive, but it didn't really engage me on any level.

But hey, if people like her stuff then more power to 'em.

vomit.gif

On Your Honor, disc 2!

how much of his hair do you have weaved into the fibers of your fitted sheet

they lose his smell so quickly :(

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    someone in chat absolutely fucking despises lana del rey and thinks she's the most fake, awful piece of bullshit ever. i want to say it's podly but it might also be eddy, given how much of a self-hating twinkie he is.

I think we both dislike her but for completely different reasons? But I've begun to like (read: obsess over) her music in a weird way

curse my love for formulaic songzzzz

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    I dare you to find a picture of Katy Perry's boobs looking bad, jake.

ftOqU21.png
  • CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    See, you guys post music that I might want to listen to, but I'm never around on my home computer. :(

I really should use Spotify more...

工事中
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    poshniallo wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    UPDATE

I went to the store to buy supplies to make pumpkin alfredo and also a cake

realized that everything I needed would be like 16 dollars

went and ate sushi instead and rented Skyrim from redbox for same price

have been playing skyrim for hours now

Skippydumptruck

Do you eat fish then? Can't remember. If you Flawless Victory your grant, you might be depressed by sushi in Japan, as 99% of it has fish or shellfish.

I eat fish sometimes. If I go to japan I will be fisheating

but tonight it was just veggie sushi

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    LDR fits that niche of music that pretty much everything I listen to fits. Namely, something I can listen to while doing other things.

Psn:wazukki
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=PoMuXYNXI-E&list=FLTeq0ER6bNGWmtLmAemQCfQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video

I call the stars/the stars to accompany me :whistle:

this is just awful.

wazilla wrote: »
    LDR fits that niche of music that pretty much everything I listen to fits. Namely, something I can listen to while doing other things.

I can see her stuff making great background music at a bar or restaurant, for sure.

Pleasant enough but won't distract ya.

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    someone in chat absolutely fucking despises lana del rey and thinks she's the most fake, awful piece of bullshit ever. i want to say it's podly but it might also be eddy, given how much of a self-hating twinkie he is.

I think we both dislike her but for completely different reasons? But I've begun to like (read: obsess over) her music in a weird way

curse my love for formulaic songzzzz

fire of my loins

Psn:wazukki

don't get me wrong I lurve Katy

but that one marriage-breaking picture that Russell Brand tweeted is rough indeed

on the one hand it makes her seem attainable

just strip away the technicolor hair, makeup, and fake eyelashes

on the other hand

what you said

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=PoMuXYNXI-E&list=FLTeq0ER6bNGWmtLmAemQCfQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video

I call the stars/the stars to accompany me :whistle:

this is just awful.

your face is worse

ftOqU21.png
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    everytime i see shit like this i can't unsee how much of a stoner our president used to be...
    enhanced-buzz-wide-20981-1352740323-10.jpg

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k

don't get me wrong I lurve Katy

but that one marriage-breaking picture that Russell Brand tweeted is rough indeed

on the one hand it makes her seem attainable

just strip away the technicolor hair, makeup, and fake eyelashes

on the other hand

what you said

she is human

well, some parts of her are

others transcend mortality

ftOqU21.png
    Awww, the JTE I like the most is only going to be working here for one more year and then she is going to transfer out to a different school.

I wonder if this will actually be relevant to me though, I wonder how long I will work this gig.

There are really strong pros and cons no matter what decision I make.

what are you going to do if not JTEing inq

ftOqU21.png
    edited November 2012
    I told iTunes to create a Genius playlist using "Drive By" by Train as the seed. It created the most hilarious collection of dickless boys-singing-for-girls acoustic guitar pop music. And then I listened to all 30 songs it picked.

Donkey Kong on
    je-terrorizing

edited November 2012

If I go back to the states I would most likely pursue getting a job teaching there.

Edit: Also I ALT, JTEs are Japanese Teachers of English, they are the Japanese teachers I co-teach with.

Inquisitor on
  • AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    I just rediscovered something I hadn't read in years: The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect

NSFW, and also your sanity

But a great sci-fi story

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
This discussion has been closed.