As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

(Closet obsessions) Hello, my name is Double_Faces, and I'm...

124»

• Options
    KO!KO! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'd probably never admit this to anyone I talked to in person, it's kind of a ritual thing I think, since I used to watch TNG with my dad when it first started airing. If I see Star Trek on, I sit and watch it automatically. Even if it's a beard-less Riker episode, or Sisko with all his hair. Only thing I'll never look at again is Voyager. :x

Made on MTV whenever I happen to see it on, it's overproduced fluff in a lot of places, but I still like it.

Gundam. Mainly MSG and Zeta.

Wash my hands at least 10 times a day. Someone once called it OCD-ish, but I'd like to think it's a better habit.

KO! on
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hi, my name is Loren and I love to cook Mexican foodstuffs. Homemade flour tortillas are pretty much the best thing in the world ever.

But I dohn't like spicy food. So I kind of keep it to myself.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2007
    MrMister wrote: »
    For all you from Australia:

I enjoyed at least a couple seasons of McLeod's Daughters.

Its ok, there are support groups!

I got a little bit addicted while housesitting with my hick friend from high school a few years back...

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    zerg rushzerg rush Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I'm a sucker for all those terrible production value sci-fi/fantasy shows that usually end up on the Sci-Fi channel. I tape them during primetime, then come back later and watch them when nobody is around. Eg, Eureka, Firefly, Welcome to Paradox, Dead Like Me, Heroes, Buffy, Smallville, etc. I just feel wierd watching them in anything but solitude.

I will snack on seasonings and condiments like it is a actual food. Jerk is my favorite; sometimes I'll just pour a handful and lick the deliciousness.

I'm in a Black Temple raiding guild which was recently within the top 10 in the US and top 30 in the world. I spend more time on that than I would like to discuss even here.

zerg rush on
  • Options
    Lord Of The PantsLord Of The Pants Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I have a closet manlove obsession with Harrison Ford.

I like Dragonlance.

And I still think Pearl Jam Is cool.

I'm 21. :(

Lord Of The Pants on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    butbut... I'm 21 and think pearl jam is awesome. and I don't think that's a problem.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    zerg rush wrote: »
    I'm a sucker for all those terrible production value sci-fi/fantasy shows that usually end up on the Sci-Fi channel. I tape them during primetime, then come back later and watch them when nobody is around. Eg, Eureka, Firefly, Welcome to Paradox, Dead Like Me, Heroes, Buffy, Smallville, etc. I just feel wierd watching them in anything but solitude.

Ummm...several of those shows are freaking awesome. You shouldn't be ashamed of digging Buffy and Firefly and Heroes, you should brag about it.

GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Options
    thepassengerthepassenger Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    chasm953 wrote: »
    I may also be the only heterosexual male in the US who owns everything The Cardigans have ever released.
    You are not alone. <3 The Cardigans.

thepassenger on
    PSN: ohvermie <- ADD ME FOR STREET FIGHTING ACTION!
  • Options
    LibrarianThorneLibrarianThorne Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    KO! wrote: »
    I'd probably never admit this to anyone I talked to in person, it's kind of a ritual thing I think, since I used to watch TNG with my dad when it first started airing. If I see Star Trek on, I sit and watch it automatically. Even if it's a beard-less Riker episode, or Sisko with all his hair. Only thing I'll never look at again is Voyager. :x

Made on MTV whenever I happen to see it on, it's overproduced fluff in a lot of places, but I still like it.

Wash my hands at least 10 times a day. Someone once called it OCD-ish, but I'd like to think it's a better habit.

I'm so with you on Gundam. I'm watching Z Gundam for the first time, I'm about 15 episodes or so in. It's not as good as the original, but goddamn if Char isn't awesome. Hyaku Shiki is my favorite non-Gundam mobile suit design.

I think the best two Gundam series are 08th MS Team and Mobile Suit Gundam. Seed I thought unwatchable, but I only saw like, eps 7-9 before I gave up on the series (it was like MSG, only with Zoids rejects and terrible Gundam designs). Gundam Wing is so full of '90s whining that it's hard for me to watch, but I think it's a more entertaining show than Evangelion.

G Gundam is the most fun anime anyone has ever produced. Ever.

LibrarianThorne on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

I'm so with you on Gundam. I'm watching Z Gundam for the first time, I'm about 15 episodes or so in. It's not as good as the original, but goddamn if Char isn't awesome. Hyaku Shiki is my favorite non-Gundam mobile suit design.

I think the best two Gundam series are 08th MS Team and Mobile Suit Gundam. Seed I thought unwatchable, but I only saw like, eps 7-9 before I gave up on the series (it was like MSG, only with Zoids rejects and terrible Gundam designs). Gundam Wing is so full of '90s whining that it's hard for me to watch, but I think it's a more entertaining show than Evangelion.

I love G Gundam. SO MUCH.

Any series in which I can watch giant goddamn robots engage in a martial arts duel that ends in attacks called the "Shining Finger" and "Darkness Finger" being used cannot be bad. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

yalborap on
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Man, I have a massive mancrush on Harrison Ford, too. He looks just like my dad, and my dad is nine kinds of awesome.

I wish I looked more like my dad.

I also have a massive mancrush on Daniel Craig, who looks nothing like my dad.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    LibrarianThorneLibrarianThorne Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    yalborap wrote: »

I love G Gundam. SO MUCH.

Any series in which I can watch giant goddamn robots engage in a martial arts duel that ends in attacks called the "Shining Finger" and "Darkness Finger" being used cannot be bad. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

This? Truth.

In the ACE2 game by From Software, they actually have the Burning Gundam in it. Imagine Armoed Core with Gundams and Robotech and all sorts of crazy shit. Now, put the Burning Gundam in it. He doesn't even have ranged weapons, just ridiculous combos and awesome voice acting. He even has a super bar.

Oh, and his ultimate move? RABU RABU SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!

Goddamn, if someone doesn't like G Gundam just a little bit, they have no soul.

LibrarianThorne on