As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[miniphalla] PHALLA WARS 2 IS OVER! VILLAGE VICTORY!

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Megafrost wrote: »
    The mafia used their one unblockable kill on T_A. Guarding Obi was the right move.

yeah I kinda predicted that might occur...

edit: oh well

Egos on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    The best part was where the host killed me!

I'm sorry!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    The mafia used their one unblockable kill on T_A. Guarding Obi was the right move.

I was a one-way busdriver, so I may have actually still been effective if I used that to protect Anon? Not sure...

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Nah, Subject Alpha's Morphic Murder Mayhem special was specifically put into place to stop the pair of masoned invincible busdrivers in case you went mad with power and publically revealed to the village.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Oh, and yes Rainfall, I did have fun :D. Thanks for running!

My one complaint (to no surprise) was the inactivity enforcement. Maybe it plays well with the theme, but that's kind of one of the things that the theme should not take precedence over design. I mean, if the mechanics specifically require high activity, and you have replacements, that's one thing. But that wasn't the case here.

Not a really big deal, but I'd have been annoyed if that caused us to lose.

Edit:
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Nah, Subject Alpha's Morphic Murder Mayhem special was specifically put into place to stop the pair of masoned invincible busdrivers in case you went mad with power and publically revealed to the village.

I did quite enjoy that :P. Could I have busdrove off Baidol as well? Like, were we invincible?

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    The best part was where the host killed me!
    I'm sorry!
    Mistakes happen. It just ended the game early, is all.

• Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    Thank you indeed! It was a blast of a game even if my overwhelming need to plan and plot got me killed on the last night

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    I'm curious if I successfully blocked any kills, was the odd night guard.

• Options
    You got a medal for a reason on night one, Mill!

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    TA I'm sorry you died, I took a chance that the mafia would assume you were guarded and I guarded obi.
    Nah, it's fine. I mean, look at it this way: if I'd lived, I would have made for a really shitty net head. :rotate:

Also I totally did not buy Obi's vig claim, because I was actually the odd-day vig. I figured that all village powers were just odd/even, so when Obi claimed ordinary vig I thought (wrongly) something was up.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Did the mafia actually round robin vote for each other on day one or just really close? Because I had most of you the day I died.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    wait

did the village have a vig
    an even day vig
    and an odd day vig

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Hah. The mafia wishes all powers were odd/even.

Here's the role PMs. Power village, but pretty potent mafia. It definitely would have worked out better for the mafia if they had managed to get Faolain or Caudecus on their side.
    You are Tribune Rytlock Brimstone.

Logan ran away once. I won’t trust him again.
    Rytlock Brimstone, tribune of the Charr’s Blood Legion, is a fearsome warrior, famed for his involvement in the legendary adventuring guild Destiny’s Edge. Rytlock quickly made a name for himself within the legions, climbing through the ranks by killing most of his superior officers. After resolving his issues with the human, Logan Thackeray, he once again joined Destiny’s Edge and was instrumental in the defeat of the Elder Dragon Zhaitan.

Power: You are a Vigilante. Once per night you may select a target to eliminate from the game.

You are Captain Logan Thackeray.

”Queen Jennah needed me then, but you need me now.”
    Since abandoning Destiny’s Edge during the battle against Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik, Logan has been commanding the Seraph of Divinity’s Reach, tirelessly fighting to keep Kryta safe from bandits and marauding centaurs. After resolving his issues with Rytlock Brimstone, he once again rejoined Destiny’s Edge and worked with them to defeat the Elder Dragon Zhaitan.

Power: You are a Guard. Once per night you may select a target to protect from non-vote elimination. You may not target yourself with your power.

You are Golemancer Zojja.

”Of course I was right.”
    Zojja is a highly respected Asuran elementalist, golemancer, and member of the College of Synergetics. She was once a member of the legendary adventuring guild Destiny’s Edge, but left after the death of her friend and mentor, Snaff. during the battle against Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik. After resolving her issues with the leader of Destiny’s Edge, Eir Stegalkin, she once again joined forces with her old comrades to help defeat the Elder Dragon Zhaitan.

Power: You are a Seer. Once per night you may select a target and determine their true alignment.

You are Caithe, Firstborn.

”Please! Let’s try to work together!”
    Caithe is one of the firstborn Sylvari. Famed among the young race for being a member of the legendary adventuring guild Destiny’s Edge. With the guild’s staggering loss against the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik the other members of Destiny’s Edge went their separate ways, but Caithe stayed the course and continued in the fight against the Elder Dragons. When the Elder Dragon Zhaitan returned to Orr, Caithe was convinced she needed the aid of her old allies and helped them work out their lingering issues with each other in order to bring them together and defeat the Scourge of Orr.

You know that NAMEGOESHERE is Eir Stegalkin, legendary Norn ranger and leader of Destiny’s Edge.

You are Eir Stegalkin.

”I made a mistake. I’m sorry.”
    Eir Stegalkin is a wandering ranger, a brilliant tactician, and the former leader of the legendary adventuring guild Destiny’s Edge. The Norn is widely respected for her accomplishments, especially her work against the lieutenants of the Elder Dragons. With the guild’s crushing defeat against the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik, Eir left the group to wander the world in Shame. Glint and Snaff had both been lost, and she took all the blame upon herself, she thought herself a failure. With Caithe’s encouragement and support, Eir once again returned to Destiny’s Edge and helped defeat the Elder Dragon Zhaitan.

You know that NAMEGOESHERE is Caithe, Firstborn, legendary Sylvari thief, friend, and member of Destiny’s Edge.

You are a Vigil Warmaster.

Some must fight, so that all may be free
    The Vigil was formed by General Almorra Soulkeeper after she watched her entire warband annihilated by the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik. After seeing all around her corrupt and become what is now known as the Dragonbrand, she organized the Vigil as an organization whose sole purpose is to eliminate the Elder Dragons. They are the army of light ready to stand against the onslaught of darkness. The Vigil joined the Pact along with the other two great orders to Tyria to help defeat the Elder Dragon Zhaitan.

Power: You are a Vigilante. Every Odd/Even Night you may target one person to eliminate from the game.
    For flavor only, you may choose your race (Charr, Human, Sylvari, Norn, or Asura) and character name.

You are a Priory Scholar.

Knowledge is the greatest treasure
    The Durmand Priory is a scholarly order, dedicated to research and the protection of lore and knowledge. Priory Scholars joined the Pact with the other great orders of Tyria to help defeat the Elder Dragon Zhaitan. Their knowledge and resources were instrumental in finding a way to defeat the Orrian Dragon.

Power: You are a Roleblocker. Every Odd/Even Night you may target one person and prevent them from using their power.
    For flavor only, you may choose your race(Charr, human, sylvari, norn, or asura) and character name.

You are a Whispers Agent.

See the unseeable, know the unknowable
    The Order of Whispers is a secretive ancient Elonian order. Their large network of spies, thieves, and agents are placed throughout all levels of Tyrian government and are thus able to gather valuable information they can use against the Elder Dragons. Whispers agents joined the Pact alongside the other three great orders of Tyria to defeat the Elder Dragon Zhaitan.

Power: You are an Action Seer. Every Odd/Even Night you may target one person and discover if they used a power.
    For flavor only, you may choose your race(Charr, human, sylvari, norn, or asura) and character name.

You are a Knight of the Lionguard.

For the Commodore!
    The Lionguard is a military organization dedicated to protecting the people’s of Lion’s Arch, and to a lesser extent all of Tyria. They have established outposts across Tyria to safeguard trade routes. The Lionguard were served a massive blow during the struggle against the Elder Dragon Zhaitan, when he sent his lieutenants to take out their headquarters stationed on Claw Island.

Power: You are a Guard. Every Odd/Even Night you may select a target to protect from non-vote elimination. You may not target yourself with your power.

You are Kilnaga Copperclaw.

”I have achieved the awesome!”
    Kilnaga Copperclaw, noble guardian, dedicated soldier, and proud Charr. Hailing from the little known Copper Warband, Kilnaga rose quickly through the ranks of the Blood Legion, drawing the attention of the legion’s Tribune, Rytlock Brimstone. Acknowledging the skills of the young soldier, Tribune Brimstone loaned him out to the great orders of Tyria on a special assignment. Joining forces with the knights of the Vigil, Copperclaw helped wage war against the Elder Dragon Zhaitan. With Zhaitan defeated, Kilnaga has set upon a quest to investigate the many dangerous dungeons located throughout Tyria. Aided in this quest by his human ally, Odette Baradin, his party ventures into dungeons others fear to enter. His extensive battlefield experience allows him to always pull aggro and protect his allies (even when he doesn’t want to and despite the fact he has no idea how he’s doing it). He also possesses an unhealthy obsession with jumping puzzles, achievement points, and extreme charrkour (think parkour, but with giant cats).

You know that NAMEGOESHERE is Odette Baradin, powerful human mesmer and brave warrior dedicated to driving out evil.
    Power: You are a Guardian. Every night, you must select a target to tank for. Any attacks, guards or seerings on the target will be re-directed to you.

You are Odette Barradin.

”Welcome to the big time. Population: Me.”
    Odette Barradin, descendant of Warmaster Barradin, a noble of Divinity’s Reach. Friends with powerful individuals like Countess Anise, Lord Faren, and Queen Jennah herself. A powerful mesmer, skilled in hunting evil foes and stabbing them repeatedly. Her sword collection is legendary amongst commoners and nobles alike. She joined with the forces of the Order of Whispers to battle Zhaitan, and it’s said she has the ear of Marshal Trahearne himself. With Zhaitan defeated, Odette has set upon a quest to investigate the many dangerous dungeons located throughout Tyria. Aided in this quest by her charr ally, Kilnaga Copperclaw, her party ventures into dungeons others fear to enter. Her mastery of magic and swords allow her to confuse, misdirect, and redirect her foes to do her bidding, although her laissez faire attitude has lead to more than a few horrible mistakes.

You know that NAMEGOESHERE is Kilnaga Copperclaw, powerful charr guardian and a brave warrior dedicated to driving out evil.
    Power: You are a Mesmer Every night, you may select two targets. Any attacks, guards, or seering on the first target will be relocated to your second target. You may not target yourself with this power

You are Queen Jennah of Kryta.

”One day, charr and humans will live in peace. I hope I live to see it.”
    Queen of Kryta and Regent of Ascalon, descendant of Queen Salma and thus of King Doric, you are the ruler of the last human nation, presiding over your subjects from the royal palace in Divinity's Reach. While popular with the people, you do have enemies amidst the nobility, especially Legate Minister Caudecus Beetlestone the Wise

Power: You are The Queen, and your vote counts as Three every night.

You are Marshal Trahearne, Firstborn.

”I thought my quest was impossible.”
    Firstborn of the sylvari, tasked with the seemingly insurmountable Wyld Hunt of cleansing Orr of Zhaitan’s corruption, you are the leader of the United Orders of Tyria, the Trinity Pact. Defying comprehension, logic, gods, and dragons, you order, and all races follow. Riddled with self-doubt, you nonetheless inspire others to achieve the impossible.

Power: Inspiring Words. You can target an individual once a night. That individual will succeed at whatever task they attempt that night, regardless of interference.

You are Garm.

”Wüf!”
    Eir Stegalkin’s faithful wolf companion, Garm is a five foot tall black dire wolf.

Power: You are an Action Seer. Every night you may select a target and discover what power they used.

You are Mr. Sparkles.

”My-role-here-is-threefold: 1) observe, 2) assist-Zojja-as-necessary, 3) look-sleek-and-intimidating”
    Mr. Sparkles is a highly advanced golem, currently owned by the Asura golemancer Zojja. Zojja has customized and fitted Mr. Sparkles with the most advanced upgrades available. Mr. Sparkles is a lean, mean, Elder Dragon fighting machine.

Power: You are a Roleblocker. Every night you may select a target and prevent them from using their power.

You are an Enemy of Tyria
    Finally, you’ve broken free of whatever prison kept you, whatever manor you dwelt in, whatever arbor spawned your filthy soul. Now, you can exact revenge on those fools that call themselves heroes. Of course, you can’t do it alone, and other vengeful souls have got your back.

Win Condition: Eliminate the champions of Tyria.

You are Lieutenant Kholer[/red].
    ”For Ascalon and Adelbern!”
    You fought bravely against the charr, for King, for Country, and for Glory! That was two hundred years ago. Now you slay all who dare enter the Ascalonian Catacombs, your skills at poisoning, weakening, and knocking down enemies makes you unstoppable.

Power: You are a Roleblocker. Every night you may target one person and prevent them from using their power.

You are Sure-Shot Samus[/red].
    “So I shot him in the head until he was dead! Nyahahaha!”
    You’re a sadistic bastard, working bandit gigs for the fun of it. Caudecus’ Manor has been a supply of sweet funds and victims to torture, ever since the old Legate Minister got invited to the palace. Now that you’ve got free reign to torture and kill your way across Tyria, why not work with these other maniacs?

Power: You are a Vigilante. Every odd night you may select a target to eliminate from the game.

You are The Nightmare Tree[/red].
    ”Whoever gained the power of the Nightmare Tree... would be unstoppable”
    Grown from a seed by Grand Duchess Faolain of the Nightmare Court, you are an abomination of nature. Dark creatures of the world crawl to you, and as you emerged from the Twilight Arbor, a cluster of maniacs were drawn to your power. With your nightmares, you terrify all who dare approach your protectors. One day soon, the Pale Tree will face your wrath.

Power: You are a Guard. Every odd night you may select a target to protect from non-vote elimination. You may not target yourself with your power.

You are War Minister Shukov[/red].

”For the Moletariat! For your leader!
    Your people, the dredge, are at war. You lead them into battle, forcing them from Sorrow’s Embrace to assault any that encroach upon the Moletariat’s territory. All territory belongs to your people. You have made allies in your mad quest to rule Tyria, and they will help you kill the surface dwellers! Yes! Yes! Even if a thousand dredge must die to keep your new allies alive!

Power: Guard. Every even night, you may select a target to protect from non-vote elimination. You may not target yourself with your power.

You are The Ghost of Gaheron Baelfire[/red].
    You were going to be a GOD! The power of fire and death was at your fingertips! Then they tore it from you, leaving you as an unholy ghost, wandering through the caverns of the Citadel of Flame, murdering all who crossed your path. Now that you’ve been unleashed upon the world, there’s a lot more people crossing your path, and you’ll learn their names before they die.

Power: You are a Ghost. If you are seered, whoever targets you will get a null result, as though they were roleblocked, and you will learn the identity of whoever tried to seer you.

You are Wollam the Plunderer[/red].

“Your relics are worthless now, Claw!”
    You are a powerful servant of Jormag, and have spent years battling against Claws and the Kodan Armada, breaking their ships, slaughtering the inhabitants, and plundering their relics, books, and art. Now that you’ve escaped the sinking wreck of the Honor of the Waves, you’ve headed south, to try plundering something that wasn’t made by a giant polar bear philosopher.

Power: You are a Vigilante. Once every EVEN night you may select a target to eliminate from the game.

You are Subject Alpha[/red].

”Subject Alpha has escaped.”
    They experimented on you. Empowered you. Tortured you. Made you mad. Your abilities shift unpredictably, like your torso and the Crucible of Eternity that you were imprisoned in. Now you’re out, and all Asura everywhere are going to pay. And everyone else, too.

Power: You have Morphic Abilities. Each night you may choose a Morphic Power. Each power may only be used once.
    Roleblocker. You may target one person and prevent them from using their power.
    Unstoppable Vigilante. You may select a target to eliminate from the game. This kill may not be stopped by any means.
    Guard. You may select a target to protect from non-vote elimination. You may not target yourself with your power.
    Action Seer. You may select a target and determine their abilities

You are Giganticus Lupicus[/red].

”The giants became extinct thousands of years ago!”
    Indestructible. Unstoppable. Enormous. You stood guard in the Narthex for centuries, until Orr flooded and you drowned. When Zhaitan raised Orr from the depths, he chose you once again as the guardian of Orr’s greatest secrets. For any to pass, they must work together, without doubt or hesitation.

Power: You are Indestructible. You can only die to the vote.

You are Grand Duchess Faolain, Firstborn.
    ”That champion wasn’t my favorite, Caithe. You still are, even after so long.”
    Firstborn of the sylvari, traitor to the Pale Tree, architect of the Nightmare Court, you live to bring pain and suffering to corrupt the teachings of Ventari so that the sylvari may forge their own path. The sadism is a bonus. Ever since you were driven from your haven in the Twilight Arbor, you have hunted for Caithe, your lost love. If you can separate her from her friends and allies, perhaps she will love you once again.

Caithe cannot hide from you. She is: PLAYERNAME, although she doesn’t know who you truly are anymore.
    Power: You are a Mesmer. Every night, you may select two targets. Any attacks, guards, or seering on the first target will be relocated to your second target.
    You can also Sense the presence of Eir Stegalkin. Every night you may choose a target and discover whether or not they are Eir Stegalkin
    Win Condition: Target yourself and Caithe with your power after Eir Stegalkin is dead.

You are Legate Minister Caudecus Beetlestone the Wise

”My schedule does not accommodate trivialities”
    Charismatic, powerful, in control of the Ministry Guard and a fortune rivalling the wealth inside the palace vaults, you want nothing more than the weak, kind, and helpful Queen Jennah to die so that you can take her place as ruler of Kryta. You’ll need to cheat, scrape, lie, and manipulate to get there, though. Luckily, you’re well above any lesser political machinations.

Power: You are Untouchable. You are immune to the vote. The runner up will die instead.
    Win Condition: Queen Jennah must die, by any means necessary. The popular vote will give you bragging rights, though.

You are Kudu.

”I was calculating draconic energy signatures while you were still in diapers.”
    The world is yours to experiment on. The dragons are petty nuisances. The sylvari were interesting to dissect, and surely the charr will be as well. Knowledge is the only power necessary, especially when you can use your knowledge to manipulate dragon energies, empowering yourself, creating warmachines, and giving you more fuel for your experiments.
    Sure, some people call you insane, but they’re idiots anyway.

Power: You are a Serial Killer. Once per night you may choose a victim to be removed from the game.
    You also have a suit of Power Armor. The first time you would be removed from the game, you are not killed, and you lose Power Armor. If you would die to the vote, the runner up is removed instead.
    Win Condition: Kill. Everyone.

• Options
    Mind you, the role PMs did get a bit of tweaking while they were being sent out, that's just a c/p from google docs.

• Options
    wait

did the village have a vig
    an even day vig
    and an odd day vig

yeah, I believe the same applied to guards.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Typhus733 wrote: »
    Hah, knew you were gonna stab the hell out of me Obi.

my reasoning for that was if on the offchance you were mafia, we would be screwed if you survived with that vote manip

• Options
    There were basically 4 seers :|

• Options
    I wanted to believe inantp

I'm glad the village took that choice away from me

• Options
    Egos wrote: »

and like a million mafia

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    and a serial killer with a one-time guard

:rotate:

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    ObiFett wrote: »

and like a million mafia

I don't think you realize the power of
    3 guards
    3 vigis
    4 seers
    + others

compared to

special mafia at about 25% with hitmen

Egos on
  • Options
    You got a medal for a reason on night one, Mill!

hahahahaha, my gambit of guarding MrT night one paid off!

Thanks for running this Rainfall.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    We won!
    Thanks for running Rainfall.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    I wanted to believe inantp

I'm glad the village took that choice away from me

You're welcome :)

And hells yeah to Tyri-Anne Purple, Ebonhawke's most famous drag queen, living to stick one of her sickening stilettos into the Mad King's pumpkin head. *triplesnap*

• Options

and like a million mafia

3 guards
    3 vigis
    4 seers
    + others

compared to

And yet it turned out very close and there were a few places where if the mafia had played a bit smarter you guys definitely could have taken the game, so...

• Options
    The insane inactivity helped with that... also how close a game is isn't indicative of balance.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular

and like a million mafia

3 guards
    3 vigis
    4 seers
    + others

compared to

And yet it turned out very close and there were a few places where if the mafia had played a bit smarter you guys definitely could have taken the game, so...

Something something @kime balance

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    So is there a proboard lying around somewhere, or do I just get to wonder about all of the mafia mechanations

• Options
    I think the game wasn't balanced "in a vacuum," so to speak, but since the village was operating under the assumption that there were considerably fewer mafia than in actuality, your information advantage became more potent. I mean, if we hadn't suffered the inactivus hit, we'd have probably wasted that day entirely anyway.

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
  • Options
    With 8 mafia in the same faction, an SK and 2 survival neutrals with wincons that don't really align with the village. It kind of hard to set up a village that can deal with that and survive. Vigs are kind of double-edged sword since if they are killing people, they could be hitting villagers or mafia if they don't have a good direction. Might have been able to cut back on seers some to balance things out or if the number of village specials is scaled back, remove one mafia or have the mafia in two groups at odds with one another.

I'm thinking one of the reasons why 20% is preferred for mafia numbers is that it's easier to keep things balanced. 8 mafia an SK is almost 1/3 of the village in a 30 person game. If we had had a the normal number of specials, one day of bad luck or people being inactive and the village is pretty much fucked.

Wasn't a huge fan of how inactivity was instant death in this game.

I had fun, but I'm hesitant to comment on the balance of this game because I couldn't see all that was going on. I want to say it wasn't that horribly broken given how close things ended up being but it's hard to say how things could have gone if inactivity was a factor.

• Options
    I didn't even notice this mason pair...

Kilnaga Copperclaw, noble guardian, dedicated soldier, and proud Charr. Hailing from the little known Copper Warband, Kilnaga rose quickly through the ranks of the Blood Legion, drawing the attention of the legion’s Tribune, Rytlock Brimstone. Acknowledging the skills of the young soldier, Tribune Brimstone loaned him out to the great orders of Tyria on a special assignment. Joining forces with the knights of the Vigil, Copperclaw helped wage war against the Elder Dragon Zhaitan. With Zhaitan defeated, Kilnaga has set upon a quest to investigate the many dangerous dungeons located throughout Tyria. Aided in this quest by his human ally, Odette Baradin, his party ventures into dungeons others fear to enter. His extensive battlefield experience allows him to always pull aggro and protect his allies (even when he doesn’t want to and despite the fact he has no idea how he’s doing it). He also possesses an unhealthy obsession with jumping puzzles, achievement points, and extreme charrkour (think parkour, but with giant cats).

You know that NAMEGOESHERE is Odette Baradin, powerful human mesmer and brave warrior dedicated to driving out evil.
    Power: You are a Guardian. Every night, you must select a target to tank for. Any attacks, guards or seerings on the target will be re-directed to you.

You are Odette Barradin.

Odette Barradin, descendant of Warmaster Barradin, a noble of Divinity’s Reach. Friends with powerful individuals like Countess Anise, Lord Faren, and Queen Jennah herself. A powerful mesmer, skilled in hunting evil foes and stabbing them repeatedly. Her sword collection is legendary amongst commoners and nobles alike. She joined with the forces of the Order of Whispers to battle Zhaitan, and it’s said she has the ear of Marshal Trahearne himself. With Zhaitan defeated, Odette has set upon a quest to investigate the many dangerous dungeons located throughout Tyria. Aided in this quest by her charr ally, Kilnaga Copperclaw, her party ventures into dungeons others fear to enter. Her mastery of magic and swords allow her to confuse, misdirect, and redirect her foes to do her bidding, although her laissez faire attitude has lead to more than a few horrible mistakes.

You know that NAMEGOESHERE is Kilnaga Copperclaw, powerful charr guardian and a brave warrior dedicated to driving out evil.
    Power: You are a Mesmer Every night, you may select two targets. Any attacks, guards, or seering on the first target will be relocated to your second target. You may not target yourself with this power

tumblr_md3d7tM3n71rz93dr.gif

• Options
    So yeah, night 3 guard on Obi, that was me.

• Options
    Shalmelo: "Either CesareB is playing me REALLY well (possible) or he's not the seer, because he really does seem to be believing my particular line of bullshit in PMs right now."

Tee-hee. Played!

• Options
    egos wrote:
    also include in your post if you prefer

ATTEMPT TO KILL OBI THAT SON OF A BITCH WHO WOULD DARE COMBINE A ROLE THAT ALEC GUINESS HATED AND A CHARACTER THAT GEORGE LUCAS BUTCHERED

or

TRY TO FIND THAT WEASEL OF A SEER

Read more: http://prisonersoftyria.boards.net/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=11&page=4#ixzz2CdqIg6UB

lol

• Options
    I didn't even notice this mason pair...

You are Odette Barradin.

[imgttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3d7tM3n71rz93dr.gif[/img]

Hee hee I was one of those :P

Steam profile
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Getting that PM was a thing.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I think I can count on one finger the number of times a network head got back to me in time for me to actually change my target.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Thanks for hosting! I had a really fun time trying to figure everything out. Village was balls crazy powerful. The thing about even/odd powers is that, not only does it prevent the power from dying if someone gets killed, but it also allows twice as many people to confirm themselves through their abilities. You also get the mason problem where the fact that two people are claiming opposite ends of the same coin makes them de facto legit because mafia aren't going to compromise two people to try to claim some kind of power, especially if they have no reason to believe that there are even/odd powers in play.

I felt pretty impotent because the two kills I got to perform both went on unviggables (INANTP, then Egos), but them's the breaks.

As soon as Obi revealed INANTP's claimed wincon I knew it was bogus because my role PM (and to a lesser extend the standard village PM) made it clear that races were just for flavor. Too bad I was dead.

Though you only let it go for one day I think before someone's (Typhus? Cesare?) superior logic drove it home.