As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PLANETSIDE II] - Stupid Sexy Vanu [~LAUNCH IN 1 DAY~]

1909192939496»

• Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    That_Guy wrote: »
    übergeek wrote: »
    Well looks like it's Waterson for me, since that's where Hex will be.

As will I. Did you get that info straight from the horse's mouth?

It's in that reddit thread posted a further up, DVS is listed there, so that's where Hex should be.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I'm considering the goons, but I was more partial to VS. And I much prefer Vent to NC. Maybe I'll start a PA platoon for VS? WOuld there be interest in that? Just officer-up PA people, run open squads and be open to pubbies, but more or less stick together?

I'd be up for this. I really think I enjoyed VS more in the beta.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I may make a thread when i get home from work . Definitely think its my plan.

• Options
    EnigEnig a.k.a. Ansatz Registered User regular
    Klyka wrote: »
    FYI. The solution for error 1001 is not correct. The MS fixit tool does not work. I am going to keep spamming the twitter accounts of Smdley, Higgy and PS2 for REAL a solution.

They already said the release installer would uninstall the beta.

Please link me to where they said that. The last I heard from J_Smed was that you have to uninstall the beta before the release client to avoid conflicts.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/13cjng/how_to_uninstall_beta/c72qe7w

This page describes the stuff to delete manually: http://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/36735

ibpFhR6PdsPw80.png
    Steam (Ansatz) || GW2 officer (Ansatz.6498)
  • Options
    wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I'm not expecting this to be the smoothest of launches.

wakkawa on
  • Options
    StrifeRaZoRStrifeRaZoR Registered User regular
    I am absolutely giddy by the fact that I have 60,000 Station Cash (Lol triple cash weekend) to spend in this game. Being able to purchase the Dalton and Zephyr for my liberator means many many kills on launch day. This is going to be glorious. My squadmate dropped $100 on Station Cash during the triple cash weekend, so he's sitting on 310,000 SC. No shortage of vehicle weapons for us.

StrifeRaZoR.png
  • Options
    rtsrts Registered User regular
    I think you are doing your math wrong there...but either way I am sure you have more than enough.

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    So it goes live in 12 but we cant download yet?

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2012
    ROBOT SANTA

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.