As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East 2013 Forum Badges

• EnolamronEnolamron Registered User regular
    Sounds like a great way to meet others. I might have to go to Pax solo, so I would love to be signed up for this.

Thanks

• Wheels35Wheels35 Registered User regular
    Signing up for this again! Cant wait!

Badges: Check, Flight/Train: Still Planning, Place to Stay: Check
  • rascalrascal Registered User regular
    Thanks, Kropotkin!

• A-TeamA-Team Registered User new member
    Cool, we loved last year's badge!

• MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    Can't wait!!! This is my third year! Woohoo!

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • draklandraklan Chocobo in time the Frosty North... mmm FrostingRegistered User regular
    can't Wait these are always epic.

• Old Red InkOld Red Ink Registered User regular
    I have nothing clever or original to say, so this is my sign up post.

• dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    [removed]

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    kropotkin,

I want you to know, you are a community hero.

FYI.

<3

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    Would love to be a part of this again!

• KomiKomi Registered User regular
    Managed to not snag one at Prime, but I'm totally getting on this time around. Sign me up for this awesome piece of awesome.

-PAX Prime 2014-
    [x]In awe that my 30 minute badge window prediction was pretty close to accurate.
    [x]Badge (HOLYCRAPIGOTA4DAY!)
    [x]Hotel
    [ ]Airfare
    [ ]Buttoneering Buttons
    [ ]Challenge Coin
  • ThirteenThirteen Registered User regular
    A badge clip that looks like a tiny stapler would be a hoot..

• griff6659griff6659 Syracuse , NYRegistered User regular
    I can't wait for this! It was funny last year watching my friend try to answer the questions though!

Well, that is a thing!

PAX East 2014:
    Hotel [x] Transportaion [Driving] Passes [x] Challenge Coin [Soon]

• Exodus1Exodus1 MarylandRegistered User regular
    SmallLady wrote: »
    kropotkin,

I want you to know, you are a community hero.

FYI.

<3

What she said =D

• Captain Spaulding IICaptain Spaulding II [E] Marlborough, MARegistered User regular
    For some reason the image wont load for me at work, but I'll give it a look tonight and post some feedback, though I'm sure it looks great!

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Thirteen wrote: »
    A badge clip that looks like a tiny stapler would be a hoot..

Good thinking. Could probably make one out of a tiny staple remover or mini-stapler.

• LedaXILedaXI Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Yay badges! They looked awesome last year. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with this year. :)

• EQVEQV Spaceteam Champ 2013 Registered User regular
    Sign me up!

TOURNAMENT CHAMPION - SPACETEAM, PAX EAST 2013
    Team Yellow (S) 2013 - The Ampharos Association
    Pokécrawl Episode 4

Team Blue (G) 2012 - The Fightin' Totodiles
    Pokécrawl Episode 3

PAX East 2012 - Rookie - Saturday, April 7
    PAX East 2013 - Twice as Nice - March 22-24
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    As you may have noticed things have become terribly quiet on the forum badge front. This is due to me becoming injured while moving home! I tore a muscle in my shoulder and the resulting swelling trapped a nerve in my right arm causing me a considerable amount of discomfort! This type of injury takes a while to heal and only now can I confidently state that I can once again put myself behind a keyboard and a mouse and allow myself to continue the design work.

The images have now been deleted by my ISP as they shut down the webs server storage they once offered, so I'm going to have to find a new home for the images. I shall be working on the new badge designs over the next few weeks so do watch this thread. Apologies for not keeping you updated on things, but boy was I badly hurt!

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2012
    kropotkin wrote: »
    As you may have noticed things have become terribly quiet on the forum badge front. This is due to me becoming injured while moving home! I tore a muscle in my shoulder and the resulting swelling trapped a nerve in my right arm causing me a considerable amount of discomfort! This type of injury takes a while to heal and only now can I confidently state that I can once again put myself behind a keyboard and a mouse and allow myself to continue the design work.

The images have now been deleted by my ISP as they shut down the webs server storage they once offered, so I'm going to have to find a new home for the images. I shall be working on the new badge designs over the next few weeks so do watch this thread. Apologies for not keeping you updated on things, but boy was I badly hurt!

Damn sir, hope you heal up post haste!

Hopefully you have backups of the originals. I have an archive of the final images through East 2012 here: http://wiki.paxcommunity.net/paxwiki/Forum_Badge
    For the purposes of just simple online sharing, you should be able to use something like dropbox or box I would think.

As an aside, when you do get the Prime 2012 images back somewhere else, I'll make sure to update the wiki page.

zerzhul on
  • EnolamronEnolamron Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Damn sir, hope you heal up post haste!

Hopefully you have backups of the originals. I have an archive of the final images through East 2012 here: http://wiki.paxcommunity.net/paxwiki/Forum_Badge
    For the purposes of just simple online sharing, you should be able to use something like dropbox or box I would think.

As an aside, when you do get the Prime 2012 images back somewhere else, I'll make sure to update the wiki page.

Wow, those are very cool looking. I love the 2010 red version.

Enolamron on
  • KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Ermahgerd, how am I just seeing this now?! Please sign me up! :)

Ln5yLL7.png
  • cyanidesun797cyanidesun797 Registered User regular
    Badge design so far looks great. Definitely sign me up for this. :)

• vttymvttym Ardent Gamer Northern NJRegistered User regular

Yech.. sorry to hear -- hope you recover quickly.

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Ooh. I definitely want my name on this again.

And get better, kropotkin. Don't strain yourself on our behalf.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    Get well soon Kropotkin!

• koleypunchkoleypunch Portland, OR/Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Brilliant!

location! location! bees!
  • GhostDanGhostDan Registered User regular

Be safe and be careful dude. Let us know if there's anything we all can do to help ya along.

• Hyperion098Hyperion098 Registered User regular
    wat is this i dont even i want in on it thou =D

• Dan19721121Dan19721121 Registered User regular
    I need more flair for sure... can you sign me up for one? This will be my first ever game convention... Is it too soon to get excited? Too bad, cause I can't wait!

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Thanks for all the get well seoon messages. I'm very much on the mend now and I hope to have the new badge designs done prior to the new year.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• slamonellaslamonella Clue-by-Four Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Moving sucks enough without injury being added to the mix. Have a restful and pain-free New Year :)

Some people are like Slinkies. They have no practical use whatsoever,
    but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
  • ZelkovaZelkova Registered User regular
    2nd time to PAX! I hope you are well and wish you a happy New Year. :D

hakuinhiso7091343754211.png
  • ToddEvfToddEvf Insanity Chamber Studio, SCRegistered User regular
    This would be a nice memento for my 1st PAX. I'll have to see if I will be able to attend any of the Pre-PAX events.

I hope you make a fast recovery from your injury. Muscle tears are miserable to cope with.

fss_overall.png
  • LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Sign me up!

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Lady AmaltheaLady Amalthea Registered User regular
    Feel better!

Who is going to PAX South?
  • Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    Sign me up as well, please. :D

I am so woefully behind on PAX stuff and it's so close already.

• MxWoodMxWood Registered User regular
    been so lazy with doing anything, but its about that time to get my pax east socialness on, so back here yet again to try getting my name on these fancy badges.

• N13N13 Registered User regular
    I'm interested! I'm increasing my forum activity, hoping to have a fuller PAX experience this time 'round.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    kropotkin you are the awesomeist, hope you feel better!

aeNqQM9.jpg