As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[The Quiet Year] Spring Has Arrived

124»

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @Abdhyius, your project to explore the south coast has finished. Please tell us how it resolved.

@Inquisitor, your project to build watercraft has finished. Please tell us how it resolved.

Update the map if appropriate, as always.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    [img][/img]23rv2tk.jpg

A very thorough search yielded results. The hunters brought home armaments.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    The project was successful and the community now has access to canoes capable of of traversing the river and the coast, and potentially (if foolhardy enough) to the outlying islands.

(I will add a drawing of a little canoe in the water next to the village when I am not at work but, for now, let us pretend it is there).

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Your action, @Inquisitor.

Also, Abdhyius - just for the sake of fleshing out the story some, do you think you could expand on the armament finding? Fiction first, and all!

simonwolf on
  • Options
    I am going to Discover something new.

From the Island to the North, where Jackals once roamed, a dark smoke can be seen rising, its source, for now, unknown.

(Imagine I drew smoke rising from the island to the north, considering I have no classes at school today (test day zzzzz) I may try to see if I can find someway to edit the image from work).

• Options
    mapSmoke.jpg

• Options
    End of turn summary
    Abundances: warmth
    Scarcities: armaments, wild game, manpower
    Current Projects: None

@Abdhyius is next - though please see my request above re: armament discovery.

• Options
    Eleventh Week of Spring

Six of Hearts
    Are there children in your community? If there are, what is their role in the community?
    -or-
    How old are the eldest members of the community? What special needs do they have?

• Options
    Paging Dr. @Abdhyius.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    woops, forgot that it was my turn.

okay quick before bed:

The armaments we found were mainly hunting rifles and shotguns, and some amounts of ammunition for those.

We have a fair number of children in our community; they're expected to pull their weight like everyone else. They often walk around the village, gathering food, setting snares, fishing in the river, and so on. They're forbidden to go too far, however.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    If you could give a description and throw where the weapons were found onto the map, that'd be super, too