As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Profit Motive: A Business Adventure RPG

2»

• Options
    fallenfallen Boston MARegistered User regular
    like the artwork! i have some entrepreneur friends who should probably try this game, haha. can you keep posting new artwork? i am a fledling artist myself and love to see other people's work. on Deviantart?

• Options
    eusolaceeusolace Game Designer and IP Developer VancouverRegistered User regular
    fallen wrote: »
    like the artwork! i have some entrepreneur friends who should probably try this game, haha. can you keep posting new artwork? i am a fledling artist myself and love to see other people's work. on Deviantart?

Thanks Fallen. Will do. Just so you know, we often post unreleased or new art pieces on our official twitter stream here:

https://twitter.com/Profit_Motive

Cheers,

-Sage

• Options
    eusolaceeusolace Game Designer and IP Developer VancouverRegistered User regular
    Here's some new character art that will be featured in Profit Motive Version 5.0 which will be released next month:

PM_V5_1.png

-Sage

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    How close is it to release?

• Options
    Tube wrote: »
    How close is it to release?

Version 5.0 comes out next month. The full game is scheduled for release Summer 2013.

• Options
    Gigazombie CybermageGigazombie Cybermage Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Still waiting on this one. ;)

• Options
    Still waiting on this one. ;)

Yep, we're still working hard on Version 5. Stay tuned for updates :)

• Options
    NeonCowboyNeonCowboy TorontoRegistered User regular
    I love this game - almost want to wait for the full release instead of burning myself through the next demo!

Great job.

• Options
    I'm waiting for the full release myself.

• Options
    ZedCavalryZedCavalry I swear, I'm not that immature. Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    This actually looks really cool! As many have said, I also sense a "Phoenix Wright" vibe, with it's own little quirk! Downloading the demo now and consider me impressed and sold for full release.

• Options
    KulimarKulimar Registered User regular
    It's been a while, but just wanted to give a few quick updates:

Version 5 is mostly finished. We are just getting in the last few script changes and doing another art pass on the battle system. We want to make sure to get these changes right, so that's really what's taking so long. We're hoping within another month or so we can FINALLY show all the progress we've been making over the last year. In the meanwhile, enjoy some concept art of a couple of the new suits that will be in the next version :)

pmsuit_5.png

pmsuit_6.png

-Sage

• Options
    Gigazombie CybermageGigazombie Cybermage Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Just checking up on this. How is the progress?

• Options
    We've got all of the features and content in. Now we are just doing a pass on the game to integrate them properly. After that we just have bug fixing, tuning, and playtesting before release :)

-Sage

• Options
    I'll be looking forward to it.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Well, we're still working at it. Here's some more previews :)

SolaceReapmore.png

PowerLevel_V3_Mockup.jpg

SolaceReapmore2.png

Kulimar on