As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Unknown Armies: A Game of [PHALLA] and Consequences. Village and Cult win!

1414243444547»

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    for what it's worth, saber never had me seered, and his reasonings for supposedly doing so were pretty paper thin. (amassing 2 votes on day 2?).. and having a VI seer as a mafia only helps the VI wincon. i tried to make myself as suspicious as i could without being overt, and trusted that my falsehoods would trickle through the network. granted it neither hurt or help the village, so no one even questioned it other than langly.

i had my plan, stuck to it, and executed it. you can resume underestimating me.

• Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I remember Saber PM'ing me like, "If anyone asks, you totally seered corvidae last night."

And I was all

yeah

this is gonna go well.

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    What did I do to you guys to get Day 1'd? :(

Langly wanted us dead and figured we wouldn't be guarded/busdriven. I don't know about you, but I'm glad someone has noticed my high-level play of late and decided I was good enough to kill on Day 1. Wait, what?

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    What did I do to you guys to get Day 1'd? :(

Langly wanted us dead and figured we wouldn't be guarded/busdriven. I don't know about you, but I'm glad someone has noticed my high-level play of late and decided I was good enough to kill on Day 1. Wait, what?

That's just it, I haven't really had a high level of play lately. So I'm just curious as to what I did that made @Langly just have to get rid of me Day 1. :p

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Good vote analysis slash instincts

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    First time I ever get to be a seer, don't even get to use my power. :(

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    My role was so mundane it didn't even make the list of role descriptions

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Thanks for hosting, Cap.

For some reason, I was more confused than I have ever been jumping in, but I still had a fun time.

I wondered how they could possibly find 6 of us in 2 days. Then I saw INANTP's list of not-mafia...

Wow.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    :D

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    Was that posted in the thread?

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I totally started with the intention of not following my second wincon and helping other people win, and then pretty much everyone I was talking to dropped dead. Rather than reaching out to more folks, I took my charges and GTFO

• Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    I totally started with the intention of not following my second wincon and helping other people win, and then pretty much everyone I was talking to dropped dead. Rather than reaching out to more folks, I took my charges and GTFO

Yeah, this was more or less how I felt. At first I was like, "OK, I guess if my second wincon passes by, I'll grab it. Gonna work for the village win, though."

And then two Bibliomancers died in the first two days and I was like, "Yup, fuck this. I wonder where those guys left their books?"

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Smasher wrote: »
    Was that posted in the thread?

INANTP/ebum logs

• Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    Cap who ended up killing me anyway

I need a grudge.

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    Cap who ended up killing me anyway

I need a grudge.

Owl murdered you day one.