As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Back takes me to wrong page of threads.

If there is a thread I have not read for a while that has accumulated several unread pages when I click on it it will bring me to my last read page properly but if I then go to another page of the same thread and press the back button on my browser (chrome) it will bring me to the last page of the thread rather than returning to the page I was previously on.

Steam - Backpack - Bnet: SirHeadless #1154
7KEFduI.jpg

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    It appears related to #latest

Seems in the backend it figures out where #latest is, might be better to just directly link to the post they left off at. #latest breaks functionality because when it does that for a current thread, and I move to the next page, and hit back, it puts me to the current page and right after where I left off.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    This also happens if you have an open tab to a #latest post and close/reload your browser. It's been like this for a few months

steam_sig.png