As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Two guys plan to kill justin bieber, get jailtime

WarponyWarpony Too small.The MoonRegistered User regular
So apparently a couple guys were so annoyed that justin bieber was going to sing at the victoria's secret modeling event that they planned to off him during said show. When their call about being dissapointed of doing so got leaked, they got jailtime for it. In other news, an action got passed called CALM, which forbids companies from airing their commercials if they are louder than the rest of the broadcast their being shown on.

• Options
    WarponyWarpony Too small. The MoonRegistered User regular
    I cant edit posts on phone, so I am adding their leaked phone call was of them being dissapointed of NOT being able to carry said thing.

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    Are you a bot putting together paragraphs? What does the CALM ruling have to do with a foiled assassination attempt? Was the attempt in jest, did they allegedly have plans?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Are you a bot putting together paragraphs? What does the CALM ruling have to do with a foiled assassination attempt? Was the attempt in jest, did they allegedly have plans?

Detailed ones, it seems.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I'm assuming this was meant for SE++?

But read the article AngelHedgie linked, it paints a much scarier picture than the thread title suggests.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    YallYall Registered User regular
    How would a convict serving two consecutive life sentences pay hired killers? Cigarettes and bad tattoos?

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Yall wrote: »
    How would a convict serving two consecutive life sentences pay hired killers? Cigarettes and bad tattoos?

Get paid by people on the outside to kill people on the inside.

(just a guess)

• Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2012
    Maybe we can try this again if you want to create proper and separate threads, rather than assembling fark headlines together into some sort of retarded Voltron.

Robot Santa, form Blazing Sword

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative ElJeffe. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.