As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Super Digger - Mining and flying on the Windows Phone

TubeTube Registered User admin
Overview
Super Digger is a fast-paced game where you use a flying digger bot to find treasures. Sell the treasures to get drill, power and engine upgrade to let you dig deeper. It's most similar in concept to the old flash game Motherload, except with Super Digger you get to build high-speed rail, you don't need to buy fuel (you're solar powered!) and the selling process is automated.

Cost
The free trial is unlimited time, no ads, no nagging and lets you dig 1km underground. The full version costs $2.

Screenshots
oYKoP.pngBA2mS.pngzfeTk.pngomEpm.pngufPvi.pngJ2Awm.png

About
I've been working on this side project in my spare time; it came out of playing digging games on phones and being disappointed with the controls and gameplay. I wanted something that gave the simple joys of flying around and digging up cool stuff so I worked a whole lot on making good controls. Let me know what you think.

• Options
    RandomEngyRandomEngy Registered User regular
    I'm the dev and this space is reserved for my updates!

Profile -> Signature Settings -> Hide signatures always. Then you don't have to read this worthless text anymore.
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    Downloaded and bought. Good game!

• Options
    Thanks! Ratings are also very helpful at this early stage; so if you like it a good rating would be much appreciated.

Profile -> Signature Settings -> Hide signatures always. Then you don't have to read this worthless text anymore.
  • Options
    seanselleckseanselleck Registered User new member
    I liked this game and bought it. I was wondering if the developer could include an easier way to drill continuously upward? Also is there a way the developer can let the player know when they will get offers for additional upgrades? I would also like to see a way for a player to contact the developer to make useful suggestions. It is a fun game. Keep up the good work.

• Options
    Thanks. You can leave feedback here or on the Facebook page. Having text that says "Next unlock at ____ meters" seems like a good idea; I'll put that on the backlog.

About drilling upward, not sure about that. Much of the gameplay in Super Digger is figuring out how to get to what you want given the digging limitations. I'm afraid making it so you can always just hold in the direction you want to get to something might make digging around less interesting. Maybe I can add an upgrade that shows up relatively late...

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    I'd been fine with just using rails to drill upwards where I really needed it.

• Options
    I liked this game and bought it. I was wondering if the developer could include an easier way to drill continuously upward? Also is there a way the developer can let the player know when they will get offers for additional upgrades? I would also like to see a way for a player to contact the developer to make useful suggestions. It is a fun game. Keep up the good work.

FYI I've added the "next unlock" notification in the store.

• Options
    Released Super Digger Free. Now you can dig all you want and not pay a dime.

• Options
    ndruarkndruark Registered User new member
    How deep does the game go?

• Options
    4km