As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let's Play! [Bad Rats] What? IT'S FOR THE KIDS! LP is done! Over $6,000 raised!!!

124»

• anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Edit: All the videos have been uploaded. It is done. Merry Christmas and goodnight.

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    I think you forgot to link a few videos there. Or something. Vid 1 is levels 1 - 22. Vid 2 is 23 - 26. And this one is starting off on 35?

steam_sig.png
    I lost a few levels because my recording software messed up. I'm trying to figure out what happened or if I can fix it, but one of the files is only playing sound.

• CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    OH SHIT OFFDAY, GOTTA DO THEM LEVELS AGAIN.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • SoulGateSoulGate Registered User regular
    Yes Sir, the only way to redeem what honor is left is to redo those levels. Hey, since it's already been done it shouldn't take too long*!
    It'll take way longer than necessary.

steam_sig.png
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    I can't get over how ridiculously non-deterministic the physics are.

• SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
  • BroncbusterBroncbuster Registered User regular
    good stuff guys!

steam_sig.png
    Origin: Broncbuster
  • emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    I think my favorite part was:
    Anoffday - So do you think we're going to be able to play any good games tonight?
    Corrigan - No

In a tone implying it was the dumbest question hes ever heard.

• HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Thank you for finishing Bad Rats. My favourite part was when you (Offday) accused Corrigan of liking the game.
    "Don't you fucking dare say I like it. Fuck you!"

Heatwave on
    P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Well, you'd think he would like his own creation.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I loved when he was pointing out all the typos and going "See, this is why the "Corrigan is a dev" shit pisses me off, because I totally wouldn't have let stupid shit like this slip through."

• Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    He was just responsible for coding the physics, not the writing.

Okay, that was mean. I'm sorry.

• RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    He was just responsible for coding the physics, not the writing.

Okay, that was mean. I'm sorry.

Physics?

steam_sig.png
  • SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    Corrigan: "What's the password for this one?"
    offday: "uhmm... u-n-c-l-e-s-a-m ... I think"
    Corrigan: "You couldn't read "uncle sam" ?"
    offday: "Oh, that's what that says?"
    Corrigan: "You're the worst american I know!"

camo_sig2.png
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Oh man, I need to block out three hours for this sometime, it sounds amazing.

• Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    This is literally the worst thing I've ever seen.

• chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    I like how, at the end, you get bonus items and can get bonus levels from the website. I find it difficult to believe that very many people have bothered with those.

steam_sig.png
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Sumanai has been kidnapped by CorriganX and is being held for ransom! Solve the riddle to set em' free, or I'll hand em' over to Clamps!

ICY'S my enemy, a fact that shall stay true
    So long as I coat his forums in BLUE
    Which forumer am I?

@CorriganX you brought back these memories and for what? To kidnap?!

• CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    I USE MY POWERS FOR EVIL. EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOUR SHAME.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Actually, this could be helpful so I can finish my own playthrough and wipe this scourge of a game from my system.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    Oh god, kidnapped and dragged into a Bad Rats thread... someone PLEASE, just give him whatever he's demanding, this is too much and I'm starting to have awful rodent flashbacks already.

camo_sig2.png
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Hmmm .... Nope!