As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Christmas [Miniphalla] - Do It Yourself 3: With a vengeance. GAME OVER - Host Victory!

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Vote comes first unless a power stipulates it goes before the vote.

Also who broke my Inbox? It's saying I have one unread pm but when I go to it they're all read.

Go to the last page of your inbox. The unread one will be there.

Thank YoooOOOOoooooOOOOoooOOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooooooou

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Ties amuse me. The_Anon
    Metoo!jdarksun

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    So I was going out ti get sone eggnog the other day and I ran into one hell of a conubdukm:

71B13A5B-D535-42A7-BEA8-9B02D72F0033-10011-000007F403212D70.jpg

Why were there teo eggnogd and what was the differemce?
    I had to knoe.
    So i sat down with a fith of bacardi and 4 litrs of nog, inteny on perforning a completely scientfic test to detetmihr whicj eggnog was the bdst.
    Sonetimr the next day I awoke and realixed whst happened.
    Sabotege.
    I mist have been drugged. My head was spinnibg. Thr rum was gone. Thr eggnob was spilled.
    Also, im an appernt effort to disctedit be, some of thr rum hsd been poord all over my shirt and lap.
    There are many posdible suspects for this crine, but im most suspicioud of 38thDoe

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    So, basically, you're asking: where has all the Rum gone?

steam_sig.png
    that too

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    mmmmmmmmm jdarksun

liEt3nH.png
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    awake & feeling the effects of last nights office party.
    arg. boss made me do shots. managers made me do shots.
    i love me my alcomohol, but shots are never a good idea.

does anybody have a vote count? seems like there's some weird things happening....

• OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    I have trouble counting past one. So far I think jdark is winning, though. Followed by INANTP and The_Anonymous (who is definitely mafia, because he said so).

Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    corvidae wrote: »
    does anybody have a vote count? seems like there's some weird things happening....
    Three way tie for first, not that weird.

• Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    The_Anonymous (who is definitely mafia, because he said so).
    This seems pretty cut and dry...T_A for being against the yule-tide spirit

day 1s have been very silly lately

liEt3nH.png
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    tzeenchling for more weirdness.(i think?)

god, one of these days i'm really gonna have to learn how to spreadsheet. not gonna be today though.
    also, not getting my xmas shopping done today either.

• Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    day 1s have been very silly lately

Lately?

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
    well, a different kind of silly

people have gotten really really hot for forcing ties in the past few months it seems

liEt3nH.png
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    If the vote is tied we pack it all in and the phalla is cancelled. Or I just kill everyone involved. Your move....

Also I really don't need or want to be involved in every PM you make about this game. Just don't break any rules mmmk?

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    JaysonFour wrote: »

Egg nog's not that bad if you get a decent brand of it or make your own. I will admit, though, that a bottle of Southern Comfort egg nog is the first time I've ever gotten more than a little buzzed. Supposedly, my cousin has a video of me trying to sing along to something off the television... I think it was... where did I hear that...

There's magic in the air this evening, magic in the air
    The world is at her best, you know, when people love and care
    The promise of excitement is one the night will keep
    After all, there's only one more sleep 'til Christmas...

I think the only thing that would get me to post that video is another two bottles of egg nog, though...

Muppet Christmas Carol. Best Christmas movie ever made.

I know. My sister's getting a copy of it to hang onto until my niece is old enough to watch it- I figured that since I've done a lot of watching, playing, and reading, the least I could do is help develop a library of stuff that would actually be worth her time to work with instead of all the other useless drivel that comes out of Hollywood and everywhere else. I might throw up a H&A topic about that, actually (mostly to gather ideas and so roman doesn't get irritated at me for clogging up his thread...) and start work on that. If it turns into a multi-year thing, so much the better.

But yeah, it reminds me of the time I tried to add a song to the Muppet Christmas Carol. It was rather crazy... of course, I was about half-blitzed on eggnog that I was told later that got spiked with a half-bottle of Jack- I thought it was some homemade stuff that had a zing of something in it...

Oh, we're just made of fuzz, we don't get all the buzz,
    Our creator's in a rut (his hand's shoved up my butt!)
    But in the end, no matter what co-star they send,
    we'll have the spirit of Christmas to the end!

It's not that good, but I think it's okay for how I was when I made it up...

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Why is INANTP not roleplaying?

Now you've got your award you're too good for the rest of us huh?

Just resting on your laurels, making straight to video releases for a quick buck?

(You did win that, right?)

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Well now that I can see the image, I just awesomed a post calling for my death. Go me!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

yeah

i'm taking a little break to recharge, same reason i didn't in Unknown Armies

all my creativity is going into writing role PMs

liEt3nH.png
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I think the odds of T_A going sk are higher than jd. so t_a.

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    May as well go and get a vote on T_A in before the end. I have to go get more egg nog... I might try to make those cookies that someone mentioned- they sound pretty good.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    T_A i guess

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    So, admitting your mafia?

Total VI play.

Even amongst the misfits, you're a misfit.

who are you talking to?

i think he's saying that because T_A always begins a game by saying he's mafia, in a game in which we can choose our roles he has chosen to be a village idiot because people will believe that because he begins a game by saying he's mafia he has chosen to be mafia this game because no one will suspect it and also you cannot choose the wine in front of me

liEt3nH.png
    hmm interesting, when I view these games I keep thinking people would pick something awesome or epic. Since you know it's kind of one of your few chances to have that ability. As opposed to just focusing on winning (e.g. being a village idiot).

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    If you created a village idiot role in a create your own role game, then you should be voted out of CF.

Village idiot roles are dumb.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I didn't realize we could vote people out of the forums.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    If you created a village idiot role in a create your own role game, then you should be voted out of CF.

No kidding. If you're going to come up with a role, make it something fun like a Miller/Bomb. :D

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    Kilnaga wrote: »

No kidding. If you're going to come up with a role, make it something fun like a Miller/Bomb. :D

For the record, I'm assuming you are a bomb Kilnaga. Considering your excitement in chat regarding certain events.

38thDoe wrote: »
    I didn't realize we could vote people out of the forums.

sportz

liEt3nH.png
    While I find bombs to be extremely hilarious, I don't think I could take actually being one myself. Too much pressure. Might cause me to explode. :P

(Terrible pun, I know.)

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    Oh samn tgeyre tryin to lock up kilnags!

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    edited December 2012

i think he's saying that because T_A always begins a game by saying he's mafia, in a game in which we can choose our roles he has chosen to be a village idiot because people will believe that because he begins a game by saying he's mafia he has chosen to be mafia this game because no one will suspect it and also you cannot choose the wine in front of me

But none of that is really happening here. He made a joke similar to ones made every phalla I've seen him in and a bandwagon appears out of thin air.

Zombie Hero on
    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    @Kilnaga has escaped across international lines. Ending pursuit protocols. Suspect @TheRoadVirus may warrant additional investigation...

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Robot Santa!

You're supposed to be helping Christmas!

Now I know why Hermey wanted to be a dentist.

Suck it!

...Robot bastard.

- Terence McKenna
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    If, on the other hand, you made yourself a Christmas Bomb and then successfully pull it off day one, we move we award them an immediate Phalla Award.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    If, on the other hand, you made yourself a Christmas Bomb and then successfully pull it off day one, we move we award them an immediate Phalla Award.
    Uh guys, kill me day one... no reason...

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀